Avali Nexus

Full Version: Verifying a friendle.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If an Admin or Mod wouldn't mind, could they verify my friend Tara?
They're a bit upset that no one's come by to verify their account yet.
Their Profile: http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=368
if you look on the members list, you'll notice a lot of unverified accounts.
i don't think the admins spend much time here anymore... if at all.
Edit: Have bothered Ehks, and she did the thing. Friendie is now verificated...
Along with a few accounts I'm not sure about...
For the record I did check - it seems you need admin rights to resend/manually verify accounts, and I only have access to moderation tools.
Got your email. It looks like Ehks finally did check in and took care of it, since the account was already activated before I got to it.

I'm guessing Ehksidian has been busy lately and went a little while without checking in, since there was a backlog of registrations waiting to be activated.
(04-17-2017, 05:14 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Got your email. It looks like Ehks finally did check in and took care of it, since the account was already activated before I got to it.

I'm guessing Ehksidian has been busy lately and went a little while without checking in, since there was a backlog of registrations waiting to be activated.

Ehks has been pretty busy with college, yes
Oh dang, Tara. I do not have a good reputation with her. Well she does seem to be rather forgetful, so maybe we'll be alright.

when you don't realize you necro'd til after you already have