Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: Number Five is Alive!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Previously: http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=82

I think the previous thread actually did bug out at the end, and I really wish someone had brought it to my attention sooner.

But here we are, a brand new thread. Lets see who is still around.
I can use quick reply, but if I click the reply button it freezes now.

I am here though.  Don't check very often however due to daily life being awful.

edit: It appears I am not the only one however.
I'm still around vaguely. I check in every now and then. I hope everyone's doing good.
I am well, despite everything. Better, actually. Abusive relationships that don't seem abusive are.. fecking weird.. Got out of a relationship with someone so good at manipulating people they did it to themself too. I am doing great, actually.

I've kept this site up for a while but have been super stressed with said breakup these last two weeks. Am still here heheh.

Funny thing. I go by overdweller on a different site because of unrelated things. Overdrive, dweller. And I bow to no one. Heh.
(08-11-2022, 06:45 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]I am well, despite everything.  Better, actually.  Abusive relationships that don't seem abusive are..  fecking weird..  Got out of a relationship with someone so good at manipulating people they did it to themself too.  I am doing great, actually.

I've kept this site up for a while but have been super stressed with said breakup these last two weeks.  Am still here heheh.  

Funny thing.  I go by overdweller on a different site because of unrelated things.  Overdrive, dweller. And I bow to no one.  Heh.

That's definitely no good, but it's good to hear you're doing well. I've been stressed out and busy with my own array of things, but, honestly, it could be worse. I'm holding up well enough.

We're all overdwellers if you think about it.. but it's a FF thing!

Honestly though, still that tiny bit of me that hopes for something to be happening here again when I look. But, y'know, not easy to tell yourself that's.. well, more than a couple years gone now.

But, there's still the scant few that come around every now and then, and I'd like to hope we're all doing fine enough.

Edit: To think we used to be churning out threads, and then migrating here because of some forum nonsense. It's weird seeing a new one after all this time, even if it's for a reason other than "we've hit the page cap".
hitting reply still white screens my browser. But quick reply at least works. I am doing better every day, might have a chance at a better life here soon. Dunno if it will actually be better, but hoping i'll at least be able to exist without shame. And try again. Been living in a torturous state of living for the last 11 years.

I've been literally the last person on forums a number of times. I was expecting this one to have fallen apart by now honestly. But I am and will still be here. I was a member that was only on here for the last year of activity. I still remember what caused the last active members to mostly stop checking in. Ah godmodders and drama in rp. When will you ever cease to be.

I only saw the last thread replacement. The most recent.
(08-13-2022, 03:41 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]hitting reply still white screens my browser.  But quick reply at least works.  I am doing better every day, might have a chance at a better life here soon.  Dunno if it will actually be better, but hoping i'll at least be able to exist without shame.  And try again.  Been living in a torturous state of living for the last 11 years.  

I've been literally the last person on forums a number of times.  I was expecting this one to have fallen apart by now honestly.  But I am and will still be here.  I was a member that was only on here for the last year of activity.  I still remember what caused the last active members to mostly stop checking in.  Ah godmodders and drama in rp.  When will you ever cease to be.

I only saw the last thread replacement.  The most recent.

Eh, suppose that was the fault of being so generally out there and not to mention, like the most active forum thread community thing for a while back on the actual CF forum website for Starbound and the checks came in too late, or weren't really supported. I was dogshit back then, but.. well, that's no surprise! At least things are.. mostly better on my end.

But ah, I see. I definitely wish you luck on the next steps forward. From what I can gather, definitely not an easy task in the slightest.

Edit: If I recall, there were mentions of a Discord ages ago. Wonder how that's like, been? I wager not too much better compared to this nowadays, but, makes me wonder what people got up to for a little while longer.
there was *several* discords actually. Heh. My one experience on the official chucklefish forums was incredible toxicity and ego from everyone around. Couldn't make a casual joke about wordplay without someone getting offended and trying to get me banned instantly. Was fricking awful. And no, it wasn't immature or heated topics. It was jokes about literally just rhyming words together.

Don't know the actual state of the discords though myself. Not had interest in them thanks to some stuff. But I still love starbound a craptonne. It's just, like i'm the only one who does.

also, thank you.
Well... I guess I'm not the only one who still peeks in here from time to time. I feel old saying this, but it seems like it was just yesterday I was staying up until 0230 during a school night arguing with you guys, haha. It's a shame that the Nexus has gone the way of the rest of the net's forums... hopefully you've all been doing well.

Also looks like there might have been some sort of account breach - had a weird photo I *definitely* didn't set as my avatar set as such. Troubling.