Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-02-2017, 11:47 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2017, 02:08 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I actually hate my life. I was just thinking about how I couldn't make time for another internet community the other day and now I'm about to tell one to go to hell, because it already has.

That's what I get for reflecting on things and saying "I'm in a pretty good spot right now"
I just up and left most of mine and it gave me my life back, but what works for me might not work for you buddy.
Eh I still think it was the right call for me to leave but it was jarring to just suddenly not be a regular member of such an active server. I intend to bounce back fast though.
(02-02-2017, 11:49 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2017, 11:47 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I just up and left most of mine and it gave me my life back, but what works for me might not work for you buddy.
Eh I still think it was the right call for me to leave but it was jarring to just suddenly not be a regular member of such an active server. I intend to bounce back fast.

That's good, just take time to get your head on straight before doing so is my recommendation.
(02-02-2017, 11:50 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2017, 11:49 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Eh I still think it was the right call for me to leave but it was jarring to just suddenly not be a regular member of such an active server. I intend to bounce back fast.

That's good, just take time to get your head on straight before doing so is my recommendation.
Stuff like this is precisely why I involve myself in multiple communities though. I can alienate/be alienated by a community and just respond by becoming more active in another. In this case I became more active in the worldbuilding community I am part of.

[Image: 49afc8553bb1d3caa27ce606c642465a.png]
Meanwhile in the briefing for the next mission of my megamek campaign.
This isn't spooky at all...

For those of you confused, the Bounty Hunter is one of the most feared and mysterious figures in the inner sphere, he is functionally an interstellar batman and we're in just the right year for him to be hunting down a rival bounty hunter.
(02-02-2017, 11:54 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2017, 11:50 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]That's good, just take time to get your head on straight before doing so is my recommendation.
Stuff like this is precisely why I involve myself in multiple communities though. I can alienate/be alienated by a community and just respond by becoming more active in another. In this case I became more active in the worldbuilding community I am part of.

[Image: 49afc8553bb1d3caa27ce606c642465a.png]
Meanwhile in the briefing for the next mission of my megamek campaign.
This isn't spooky at all...

For those of you confused, the Bounty Hunter is one of the most feared and mysterious figures in the inner sphere, he is functionally an interstellar batman and we're in just the right year for him to be hunting down a rival bounty hunter.

Heh we have similiar ideas there... heheheh... > .>
[Image: Zkmajfg.jpg]
(02-03-2017, 06:00 AM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Zkmajfg.jpg]
Good lord!

Wait why is it kinda cute?
(02-03-2017, 12:10 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:00 AM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]-big boy-
Good lord!

Wait why is it kinda cute?

it look like a big bunny, a big slimy bunny!
[Image: 8e5bddb5a43b767303796830657b005d.png]
beautiful

definitely still accepting characters with 2/3 of f/n/l names
[Image: 876420992d768a5298b9c37f4a423e4e.png]
Well that was an adventure.
I remember that playlist, it changed my outlook on life. I watched it as a group a few months ago.
[Image: 7d82171e595d91fcad86f2fa0642b44f.jpg]
I gotta say, the "in character" (I use that term loosely) speculation about this week's mission is one of my favorite parts about my megamek group.
oh hey, it's PDF
didn't expect to see anything of him around here
(02-07-2017, 10:48 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]oh hey, it's PDF
didn't expect to see anything of him around here

PDF is the DM of our megamek campaign. He's made it a real treat to play through.
Originally we were gonna play D&D but PDF's friend Spazman recommended him to us so we wound up playing Battletech with him as the GM instead.
Jesus fuck this week's campaign mission was a slaughter. We lost a mech to ammo explosion, another to pilot death (!!!!), and the third to flooding, then we bargained away 3 mechs as a bribe, and in return we were able to squirrel away a single mech as salvage.
2 of our mechs were salvageable, the pilot was not, and we were made to leave with our tails between our legs and most of the would-be salvage still on the ground.
ehehehe
Already saw it.
Hi is this dead?
I won't know till tomorrow.
Mostly.
maybe if something was happening with that thing that started this whole thing, this place wouldn't be equally dead