Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-26-2017, 02:25 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely poorly, just like everything else in 40k.

I know that universe sucks for literally everybody. But how much would it suck?

Like give me the degree of suck. Go into detail about the suck, point out each small suck in the grand scheme of suck. You need to make me understand sucking to the highest degree. Tell me as much about sucking as you can. Until it's as if i am experiencing the sucking too. (... i have a bad feeling...)
imagine fowler, nuff said also they're a bunch of human centric cruisaders, just like giving a deathstar to a white supremacist
[Image: tumblr_otp9prLHGS1uflnsqo1_1280.gif]
That picture is cute but something feels off about it to me.
yeah the gif compression got a bit chopy on the quality
(07-27-2017, 03:16 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]yeah the gif compression got a bit chopy on the quality
Thats not.................. i dont think i could notice that, its just the gif seems a bit robotic to me i guess.
(07-27-2017, 04:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 03:16 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]yeah the gif compression got a bit chopy on the quality
Thats not.................. i dont think i could notice that, its just the gif seems a bit robotic to me i guess.

It's literally just two frames :v
well yes, it is a 2 frame animation, silly but kinda fun to do, cant really handle those buttery smooth animations with dozens of frame at 24 frames per sec
I can still has mah opinions on 2 frame animations. Also only their face moves. But i can still has opnions and it looks pretty good anyways.
(07-27-2017, 02:01 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]I can still has mah opinions on 2 frame animations.  Also only their face moves. But i can still has opnions and it looks pretty good anyways.

I assume you mean preferences? Since your opinion is "It looks pretty good despite my preferences." And all. :U
(07-27-2017, 09:32 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 02:01 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]I can still has mah opinions on 2 frame animations.  Also only their face moves. But i can still has opnions and it looks pretty good anyways.

I assume you mean preferences? Since your opinion is "It looks pretty good despite my preferences." And all. :U
*sigh* i know I've done this before to people. But you obviously know what i mean if you said this.
(07-27-2017, 09:36 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 09:32 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you mean preferences?  Since your opinion is "It looks pretty good despite my preferences."   And all.  :U
*sigh* i know I've done this before to people. But you obviously know what i mean if you said this.

Of course.  Correcting people for stupid things not worth correcting is how I poke fun.
WOW!

A post collision just happened in the RP. What are the odds of that with how slow and infrequently people usually reply?

I posted at the same time as Lost Rinoah did. Incredible.
(07-28-2017, 01:34 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!

A post collision just happened in the RP. What are the odds of that with how slow and infrequently people usually reply?

I posted at the same time as Lost Rinoah did. Incredible.

I blame final fantasy 14 and my friends from Aussieland and Estonia.

I could study the most common times people prefer to be online and post and force it to happen by eventual guarantee of schedule.  But that would be weird.  And no I don't know why I mentioned this.
Apparently Imgur has its own little version of 169 where they upvote every little thing to the front page, even if it is amazingly screwed up.

Look if you dare.
(07-29-2017, 06:44 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Imgur has its own little version of 169 where they upvote every little thing to the front page, even if it is amazingly screwed up.

Look if you dare.
When and how does this happen, like what prompts this to happen.
space lemurs.

I'm thinking about giving control of my elemental over to someone while I'm gone.  But at the same time I'd hate for anyone to feel like I had just dumped a responsibility on them..  I don't know how long I will be gone.  So the "Wait for me!" option isn't open. See, I abhor acting out of character. And they aren't one to stand on the sidelines.
(07-29-2017, 10:45 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]space lemurs.

I'm thinking about giving control of my elemental over to someone while I'm gone.  But at the same time I'd hate for anyone to feel like I had just dumped a responsibility on them..  I don't know how long I will be gone.  So the "Wait for me!" option isn't open. See, I abhor acting out of character. And they aren't one to stand on the sidelines.
You can ask if anybody wants to. I don't since i doubt i could represent your character well but you can ask.
I'd prefer Odin.  (English doesn't have a grammatically correct way to put this in one sentence.)   Due to a lot of things that would make it fit more, since it would easier for them.  (How do I appropriately say "them" and "you" at the same time as to directly speak to Odin while also not?!)  I don't know if you would really be open for that though Odin.

English sucks sometimes.  Blegh.

Suffice to say. I'd much prefer only having to tell one person exactly what's going on.
(07-30-2017, 12:54 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer Odin. (English doesn't have a grammatically correct way to put this in one sentence.) Due to a lot of things that would make it fit more, since it would easier for them. (How do I appropriately say "them" and "you" at the same time as to directly speak to Odin while also not?!) I don't know if you would really be open for that though Odin.

English sucks sometimes. Blegh.
You could rather then do this complex thing tell me you prefer odin then go ask him