Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 01:59 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 11:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Welcome back.
How's your vacation from the chaos of the world?

"I'm pretty sure it was just a dream. I saw the world I came from, even though it was supposed to have been destroyed."

She turns and looks around the town.

"Uh, what is that horrid smell.... did I miss something really bad?"
Nightmare attacks, acid rain, trans dimensional Ehks left, umbras now wurgs host, and other things 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 02:15 AM)Marxon Wrote: //someone should inform danu about the mostly dead avali on her porch.

(08-06-2015, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 01:59 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'm pretty sure it was just a dream. I saw the world I came from, even though it was supposed to have been destroyed."

She turns and looks around the town.

"Uh, what is that horrid smell.... did I miss something really bad?"

i think marxon died, he uhh doesn't seem to be breathing *marxon whole body except for his face is mated in really dry blood* he also died right outside your house, he died from acid ran.

//done!!!!

danu you uhh *sneeze he is his avlai form* don't mind that i leave marxon's probably dead body on your porch right, thanks bye *he runs outside his house and sleeps on his porch also he sneezes and becomes his charizard form while trying to sleep*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 02:15 AM)Marxon Wrote: //someone should inform danu about the mostly dead avali on her porch.

(08-06-2015, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i think marxon died, he uhh doesn't seem to be breathing *marxon whole body except for his face is mated in really dry blood* he also died right outside your house, he died from acid ran.

//done!!!!

danu you uhh *sneeze he is his avlai form* don't mind that i leave marxon's probably dead body on your porch right, thanks bye *he runs outside his house and sleeps on his porch also he sneezes and becomes his charizard form while trying to sleep*
//corpse disposal at it's finest 

(08-06-2015, 02:21 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //done!!!!

//corpse disposal at it's finest 

//thanks for a compliment, i really felt that danu's porch would be a great place to let corpses rot. a hole in the ground is overrated.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-06-2015

"How did he end up there? Shouldn't he be buried? Or at least burned if that's what the local customs prefer?"

Danu turns back to look, realizing just where he had ended up.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-06-2015

You know now that I think about it I can't think of why I take this form all the time when I could change it willy nilly.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-06-2015

I dunno why I posted this here, since this RP is completely unrelated, but m'eh.
Maybe... reason... reason... Aha! Yes!
Here's the reason: I would like an opinion. Is the fullwidth text okay? I kind of want it to represent a distorted low-quality-radio sort of voice.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 05:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:

I dunno why I posted this here, since this RP is completely unrelated, but m'eh.
Here's the reason: I would like an opinion. Is the fullwidth text okay? I kind of want it to represent a distorted low-quality-radio sort of voice.

Honestly, all the spaces hurt my eyes... Maybe try to find a text that's still readable, but communicates the tone? That's what I did with Umbra's voices- or, as I'll eventually call them, Enigmas; I use Times New Roman because it looks like something ancient and otherworldly.

On a related note, I'd love to make pictures of them, but I can't draw...

(08-06-2015, 05:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 05:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:

Honestly, all the spaces hurt my eyes... Maybe try to find a text that's still readable, but communicates the tone? That's what I did with Umbra's voices- or, as I'll eventually call them, Enigmas; I use Times New Roman because it looks like something ancient and otherworldly.

Yeah the inconsistent spacing bothers me too... Maybe... Okay let's see what we have in the default menu.
Arial Black... Which strangely doesn't look at all like Arial. I think it's broken and displaying the wrong font because it used to look like Arial.
test TEST -- Comic Sans MS!... Uh. No.
test TEST -- Courier New... I use this too much in the Semiserious RP that I kind of want to... not use it.
test TEST -- Georgia. Too... fancy.
test TEST -- Impact... Too hard to read and way too "loud".
test TEST -- Sans-serif... Doesn't look too special.
test TEST -- Serif... Looks... Not too different from Georgia and Times New.
test TEST -- Times New Roman. Yay?
test TEST -- Trebuchet MS. Named after a catapult-like weapon. Neat.
test TEST -- Verdana. Yet another similar-looking font.

Okay default selection is m'eh at best. Drat. Very few other fonts can be used in BBCode and work correctly. Hrm.
Let's try a few more and see if they work...
test TEST -- Lucida Console. Looks a lot like Courier New, but not TOO much.
test TEST -- Lucida Sans Unicode. That's a mouthful.
test TEST -- Microsoft Sans Serif. Yet another mouthful.
Bleh. Hrmmmm...

(08-06-2015, 05:43 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 05:29 AM)Umbra Wrote: Honestly, all the spaces hurt my eyes... Maybe try to find a text that's still readable, but communicates the tone? That's what I did with Umbra's voices- or, as I'll eventually call them, Enigmas; I use Times New Roman because it looks like something ancient and otherworldly.

Yeah the inconsistent spacing bothers me too... Maybe... Okay let's see what we have in the default menu.
-testing testing testing-

Hmm... You could also try a speech quirk. Maybe repl-cing lett-rs in w-rds in s-ch - w-y th-t it's still r-adabl-?

...Wait, no. That'd get complicated.

(08-06-2015, 05:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 05:43 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Yeah the inconsistent spacing bothers me too... Maybe... Okay let's see what we have in the default menu.
-testing testing testing-

Hmm... You could also try a speech quirk. Maybe repl-cing lett-rs in w-rds in s-ch - w-y th-t it's still r-adabl-?

Yeah, that and I've found quirks are incredibly annoying to do manually.
Case in pqint being Qne, yqu knqw, mister "O" tq Q man.
BLEH.

OH!
Ma̢y͢b́e̕ if̨ ̧I ͝do a͢ ̸l̀i̸ttle͘ ̵bit̢ o̸f ̢Za̸l͞g͝ofi̕ćat͜ìo̧n ͟t̕o s̡i͜gn͏ify ͘t҉h͡e ́sc͏r̵atch͠y i̷n̛t̀e̵r͟f̶e͠r͜e̵n̡ce?͡

(08-06-2015, 06:00 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 05:52 AM)Umbra Wrote: Hmm... You could also try a speech quirk. Maybe repl-cing lett-rs in w-rds in s-ch - w-y th-t it's still r-adabl-?

Yeah, that and I've found quirks are incredibly annoying to do manually.
BLEH.

OH!
Ma̢y͢b́e̕ if̨ ̧I ͝do a͢ ̸l̀i̸ttle͘ ̵bit̢ o̸f ̢Za̸l͞g͝ofi̕ćat͜ìo̧n ͟t̕o s̡i͜gn͏ify ͘t҉h͡e ́sc͏r̵atch͠y i̷n̛t̀e̵r͟f̶e͠r͜e̵n̡ce?͡

:o
That works.

Please teach me how to do that when I'm not about to fall asleep.

(08-06-2015, 06:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 06:00 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Yeah, that and I've found quirks are incredibly annoying to do manually.
BLEH.

OH!

:o
That works.

Please teach me how to do that when I'm not about to fall asleep.
http://www.marlborotech.com/Zalgo.html
or
http://www.eeemo.net/
Enter text. Choose options (depending on how readable you want it and where you want the glitchy bits) then
P͜R͡E҉SS̛ T͓̲͈̝̩̙͛͆ͬ̓̀ͭ͆́Ḧͬ̈́͒ͥ҉̩͎Ě̻̘̘̳̼͔̰ͥ͛̂ͨ͠͝ B̡̘̘͙̤̯̖̭͓̠̰͙̿ͦ͛͌̈ͪ̀ͭͮ͘͜͡U̴̶̡̧ͩ̂̃̿͌͋҉̯̥̙̬͚̻̤̘̘̟̖Ț̨͈̭̰̱͉̬͕̦͉̮̰̝̻̰̾̃ͥ́̓͂͒ͣ͂̅ͯ̔ͮ͡T̨̜̜̖̭̱̬̣̗̋̋͋͐̌͊͘O̮̙̜̹̺͊̋͂͐̿̎ͫ̒̈́̔͑̊ͫ͜͠N̾ͤ̀̊̌̓ͯ͗ͫ̑̔̍̃̅͆҉̵͍͎̰̩̀!ͧͥͨ̉ͮ͐̾̋̃ͤ͛͌̇̍̂ͧ̊̆҉̧̢̜̜̘̮

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-06-2015

*coughs*

(08-06-2015, 02:15 PM)Marxon Wrote: *coughs*
*austin is sound asleep and won't notice unfortunately maybe somebody else is awake i doubt it though*
//it's alive! somebody call the police! we have the zombie apocalypse on danu's doorstep!

"Wait, you're alive?!" Danu quickly kneels beside him and attempts to heal whats left, even though his body had already been dead for some time and was partly decomposed.

Hopefully he didn't wake up as a zombie, because if he did Danu's healing magic would injure him and kill him again.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 04:47 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:

"Wait, you're alive?!" Danu quickly kneels beside him and attempts to heal whats left, even though his body had already been dead for some time and was partly decomposed.

Hopefully he didn't wake up as a zombie, because if he did Danu's healing magic would injure him and kill him again.
Ow ow ow ow ow!

(08-06-2015, 04:47 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 04:47 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Wait, you're alive?!" Danu quickly kneels beside him and attempts to heal whats left, even though his body had already been dead for some time and was partly decomposed.

Ow ow ow ow ow!

"Where does it hurt?" Danu asks, trying to heal him anyway

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 06:01 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 04:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: Ow ow ow ow ow!

"Where does it hurt?" Danu asks, trying to heal him anyway
EVERYWHERE!

*writhes in pain, accidentally biting danu's hand*

(08-06-2015, 02:10 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Good...I'll just stick to telepathy until I can hear."

Yeah... Ah, here it is!
You are placed on yet another object.