Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 07:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 02:10 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Good...I'll just stick to telepathy until I can hear."

Yeah... Ah, here it is!
You are placed on yet another object.

The microphone is quickly absorbed. "And...Yeah. It works. I can hear myself now, at least. This will do until I can actually get a body back. You can put me back on."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 08:06 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The microphone is quickly absorbed. "And...Yeah. It works. I can hear myself now, at least. This will do until I can actually get a body back. You can put me back on."

"Right." Umbra puts the bands back on.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-06-2015

what a wounderful day, the sun is shining the mountain is smoking.
Wait, the mountains smoking?!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-06-2015

*Austin finally wakes up from his spot on his porch and rubs his eyes* good i don't know i just woke up.
(08-06-2015, 07:19 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 06:01 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Where does it hurt?" Danu asks, trying to heal him anyway
EVERYWHERE!

*writhes in pain, accidentally biting danu's hand*
you okay there danu? you don't seem to be reacting to that there bite.

(08-06-2015, 09:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 08:06 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The microphone is quickly absorbed. "And...Yeah. It works. I can hear myself now, at least. This will do until I can actually get a body back. You can put me back on."

"Right." Umbra puts the bands back on.

"So...uh, should we go outside or something? Or are the backups in here somewhere? If you don't know where they are...I might be able to do something about not having a body. But, uh, it'd be slightly awkward."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 07:19 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 06:01 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Where does it hurt?" Danu asks, trying to heal him anyway
EVERYWHERE!

"Ahhh! Hey what was that for?!" She stops healing him as he bites her.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 09:53 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:12 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Right." Umbra puts the bands back on.

"So...uh, should we go outside or something? Or are the backups in here somewhere? If you don't know where they are...I might be able to do something about not having a body. But, uh, it'd be slightly awkward."

"They're on my PC. Let me fish the form data up..." He moves over to his computer and sticks a flash drive in, then starts sifting through the files. "It'll take a bit to transfer."

(08-06-2015, 11:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:53 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "So...uh, should we go outside or something? Or are the backups in here somewhere? If you don't know where they are...I might be able to do something about not having a body. But, uh, it'd be slightly awkward."

"They're on my PC. Let me fish the form data up..." He moves over to his computer and sticks a flash drive in, then starts sifting through the files. "It'll take a bit to transfer."

"Alright. If it doesn't work...uh...how uncomfortable would you be if I had to...uh...cover your body so I could mimic it just so I could walk around on my own? This is just in case it doesn't work, even though it should. Gotta have a backup plan for everything."

(08-06-2015, 11:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: "They're on my PC. Let me fish the form data up..." He moves over to his computer and sticks a flash drive in, then starts sifting through the files. "It'll take a bit to transfer."

"Alright. If it doesn't work...uh...how uncomfortable would you be if I had to...uh...cover your body so I could mimic it just so I could walk around on my own? This is just in case it doesn't work, even though it should. Gotta have a backup plan for everything."
*a purple shard smashes through a window, landing near by*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-06-2015

((Well what do you know, I figured out how to fix the weird spacing issue with fullwidth words. Turns out changing the font from Arial to Courier New fixes the spaces. Yay? Drat, and the zalgo-text idea was so great too... Which to use... Both at once would be annoying since I'd have to run the text through two generators each time I post. Bleh.))

(08-06-2015, 11:43 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Well what do you know, I figured out how to fix the weird spacing issue with fullwidth words. Turns out changing the font from Arial to Courier New fixes the spaces. Yay? Drat, and the zalgo-text idea was so great too... Which to use... Both at once would be annoying since I'd have to run the text through two generators each time I post. Bleh.))

//just reading that gives me a headache

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 11:44 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:43 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Well what do you know, I figured out how to fix the weird spacing issue with fullwidth words. Turns out changing the font from Arial to Courier New fixes the spaces. Yay? Drat, and the zalgo-text idea was so great too... Which to use... Both at once would be annoying since I'd have to run the text through two generators each time I post. Bleh.))

//just reading that gives me a headache

((What? How? It's practically just a different font.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 10:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 07:19 PM)Marxon Wrote: EVERYWHERE!

"Ahhh! Hey what was that for?!" She stops healing him as he bites her.
Sorry, i just... *grunts* suddenly can feel pain again.

You sure this isn't hurting me?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-07-2015

(08-06-2015, 11:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Alright. If it doesn't work...uh...how uncomfortable would you be if I had to...uh...cover your body so I could mimic it just so I could walk around on my own? This is just in case it doesn't work, even though it should. Gotta have a backup plan for everything."

"...Uh..."

(08-06-2015, 11:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a purple shard smashes through a window, landing near by*

"GAH! What the hell?!"

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-07-2015

I have to admit, danu's hand tasted good...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 12:10 AM)Marxon Wrote: I have to admit, danu's hand tasted good...

marxon gosh darn it, if you start some sort of zombie apocalypse i will decapitate you just go let me get my sword first *he runs inside and comes out with a small gun in a new holster on his side and a high tech sword which is basically the terra blade without the cool beams the beamy energy is concentrated on the blade* okay ready.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-07-2015

(08-06-2015, 11:50 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Ahhh! Hey what was that for?!" She stops healing him as he bites her.
Sorry, i just... *grunts* suddenly can feel pain again.

"Only reason it might is if you had become an undead. We'd have problems in general if that was the case. Any strange urges you didn't have before?"

(08-06-2015, 09:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin finally wakes up from his spot on his porch and rubs his eyes* good i don't know i just woke up.

(08-06-2015, 07:19 PM)Marxon Wrote: EVERYWHERE!

you okay there danu? you don't seem to be reacting to that there bite.

"Mind over matter. I know it hurts, but if I don't think about it I won't feel it till after the fact."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-07-2015

(08-06-2015, 11:49 PM)ImShaadaris Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:44 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //just reading that gives me a headache

((What? How? It's practically just a different font.))

//I'm using mobile and it looks like a sentence with a space between every letter. It just blends all together

(08-07-2015, 12:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Alright. If it doesn't work...uh...how uncomfortable would you be if I had to...uh...cover your body so I could mimic it just so I could walk around on my own? This is just in case it doesn't work, even though it should. Gotta have a backup plan for everything."

"...Uh..."

(08-06-2015, 11:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a purple shard smashes through a window, landing near by*

"GAH! What the hell?!"
*it jitters around in the floor, glowing faintly*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 01:02 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:49 PM)ImShaadaris Wrote: ((What? How? It's practically just a different font.))

//I'm using mobile and it looks like a sentence with a space between every letter. It just blends all together

Oh of course it's mobile being stupid as per usual.
Eh, guess I won't be using that then.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 12:57 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:50 PM)Marxon Wrote: Sorry, i just... *grunts* suddenly can feel pain again.

"Only reason it might is if you had become an undead. We'd have problems in general if that was the case. Any strange urges you didn't have before?"
if marxon is a zombie can i rekill him, unless you can dezombify him or some other solution.

i'm gonna go inside i have to sleep *he locks his windows and door behind him he also locks his bedroom door*