Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 12:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Alright. If it doesn't work...uh...how uncomfortable would you be if I had to...uh...cover your body so I could mimic it just so I could walk around on my own? This is just in case it doesn't work, even though it should. Gotta have a backup plan for everything."

"...Uh..."

(08-06-2015, 11:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a purple shard smashes through a window, landing near by*

"GAH! What the hell?!"

"It would only be for a s-What the hell was that."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 02:00 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 12:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: "...Uh..."

"GAH! What the hell?!"

"It would only be for a s-What the hell was that."

*it contineus jittering, and occasionally emits a small Electro Magnetic Pulse*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 01:02 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it jitters around in the floor, glowing faintly*

"What the actual fuck is this thing."

(08-07-2015, 02:00 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It would only be for a s-What the hell was that."

"There's this weird purple shard... And it's moving."

(08-07-2015, 02:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it contineus jittering, and occasionally emits a small Electro Magnetic Pulse*

"Yeah, this thing is leaving." Umbra grabs a wrench and whacks it out the window like a golf ball. "Fore!"

(08-07-2015, 02:46 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 01:02 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it jitters around in the floor, glowing faintly*

(08-07-2015, 02:00 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It would only be for a s-What the hell was that."

(08-07-2015, 02:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it contineus jittering, and occasionally emits a small Electro Magnetic Pulse*

"Yeah, this thing is leaving." Umbra grabs a wrench and whacks it out the window like a golf ball. "Fore!"

"Thank you. It was shooting out some EMPs...not like those do much other than irritate me, though."

(08-07-2015, 02:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. It was shooting out some EMPs...not like those do much other than irritate me, though."

"Really?... Huh. Anyway, now I have to figure out why I even have a wrench this big."

(08-07-2015, 03:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 02:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. It was shooting out some EMPs...not like those do much other than irritate me, though."

"Really?... Huh. Anyway, now I have to figure out why I even have a wrench this big."

"Mhm. It's just like if someone played an irritating noise for you. Not detrimental, just annoying as all hell. I'm going to try and rest or something, just...wake me when the transfer is done."

(08-07-2015, 04:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 03:47 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Really?... Huh. Anyway, now I have to figure out why I even have a wrench this big."

"Mhm. It's just like if someone played an irritating noise for you. Not detrimental, just annoying as all hell. I'm going to try and rest or something, just...wake me when the transfer is done."

"All right. I need to sleep, too, so... I'll set you on my nightstand or something." Umbra heads into his room, taking Wurg off and placing her on the nightstand as he said he would. He then goes into the other room to change, then comes back and slips into bed. "Good night."

(08-07-2015, 02:46 AM)Umbra Wrote:

*the shard flies out the window, and for some strange reason it keeps accelerating,and soon after brakes the sound barrier*

Umbra wakes up with a yawn. He then grabs a fresh set of clothes and changes, knowing Wurg won't be able to see until he puts her on. He then picks the Ateros up and slides her on his wrists.

However, when Wurg would wake up, she wouldn't see what Umbra is seeing and hear what he is hearing...
A vast, hilly plain of semi-tall grass lies in every direction, the blades swaying in the wind that, oddly, does not exist. Only adding to the strangeness is the fact that all the grass is not green, but a monochrome gray. Everything is lit without shadows, and an impressive night sky of stars and nebulae lies above, without a moon or sun to be seen.
You see a strange, gray figure outlined with a pinkish color in the distance, with what seems to be a big hole in its head...

(08-07-2015, 04:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra wakes up with a yawn. He then grabs a fresh set of clothes and changes, knowing Wurg won't be able to see until he puts her on. He then picks the Ateros up and slides her on his wrists.

However, when Wurg would wake up, she wouldn't see what Umbra is seeing and hear what he is hearing...
A vast, hilly plain of semi-tall grass lies in every direction, the blades swaying in the wind that, oddly, does not exist. Only adding to the strangeness is the fact that all the grass is not green, but a monochrome gray. Everything is lit without shadows, and an impressive night sky of stars and nebulae lies above, without a moon or sun to be seen.
You see a strange, gray figure outlined with a pinkish color in the distance, with what seems to be a big hole in its head...

"What in the name of Gaia..." Wurg tried to focus on the odd gray figure, before moving towards them. Or, at least, trying to move towards them. "What's going on?"

(08-07-2015, 04:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra wakes up with a yawn. He then grabs a fresh set of clothes and changes, knowing Wurg won't be able to see until he puts her on. He then picks the Ateros up and slides her on his wrists.

*another shard comes in through a open window, landing softly on the ground*

(08-07-2015, 04:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "What in the name of Gaia..." Wurg tried to focus on the odd gray figure, before moving towards them. Or, at least, trying to move towards them. "What's going on?"

You're able to move towards the figure as you would normally. Upon closer examination, it's some sort of humanoid, ethereal being standing at about Umbra's height. Its body- if it could be called one- is composed of a solid gray color, outlined by an inch or two of pinkish-purple color, still inside the borders of its form. It does, indeed, have a hole in its head instead of a face. It floats about a half inch off the ground.
"You must be Owurgedt... Erm, Wurg. Sorry to call you in and meet you in this way... I am Superego, the leader and father figure of the beings in Umbra's mind you met earlier. You won't be meeting Chaos yet, unfortunately."
Its voice is the closest to Umbra's out of the ones you've heard.

(08-07-2015, 05:44 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *another shard comes in through a open window, landing softly on the ground*

"Ugh." Umbra grabs the wrench and whacks it out again. "Fore!"

(08-07-2015, 05:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 04:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "What in the name of Gaia..." Wurg tried to focus on the odd gray figure, before moving towards them. Or, at least, trying to move towards them. "What's going on?"

You're able to move towards the figure as you would normally. Upon closer examination, it's some sort of humanoid, ethereal being standing at about Umbra's height. Its body- if it could be called one- is composed of a solid gray color, outlined by an inch or two of pinkish-purple color, still inside the borders of its form. It does, indeed, have a hole in its head instead of a face. It floats about a half inch off the ground.
"You must be Owurgedt... Erm, Wurg. Sorry to call you in and meet you in this way... I am Superego, the leader and father figure of the beings in Umbra's mind you met earlier. You won't be meeting Chaos yet, unfortunately."
Its voice is the closest to Umbra's out of the ones you've heard.

(08-07-2015, 05:44 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *another shard comes in through a open window, landing softly on the ground*

"Ugh." Umbra grabs the wrench and whacks it out again. "Fore!"
*the shard doesn't budge, and hiting it with a wrench just caused the wrench to bend*

(08-07-2015, 06:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the shard doesn't budge, and hiting it with a wrench just caused the wrench to bend*

"Are you kidding me? Ugh." Umbra tosses the wrench onto the scrap heap, then tries to move it manually.

--Meanwhile, in the unknown plains...--
"Wurg, you might want to prepare yourself for intruders... Umbra's not using his head again."

(08-07-2015, 07:02 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 06:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the shard doesn't budge, and hiting it with a wrench just caused the wrench to bend*

"Are you kidding me? Ugh." Umbra tosses the wrench onto the scrap heap, then tries to move it manually.

--Meanwhile, in the unknown plains...--
"Wurg, you might want to prepare yourself for intruders... Umbra's not using his head again."
*a purple bolt of electricty arcs from the stone to umbra's hand, and a picture of a cave in the mountain quickly flashes in umbras vision*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-07-2015

*Austin exits his house his avali form* good afternoon maybe, not entirely sure but good afternoon anyways.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-07-2015

*whistles imperial march idly*

(08-07-2015, 07:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a purple bolt of electricty arcs from the stone to umbra's hand, and a picture of a cave in the mountain quickly flashes in umbras vision*

"AGH! Stupid shard thing..." He keeps trying to lift it.

(08-07-2015, 08:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 07:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a purple bolt of electricty arcs from the stone to umbra's hand, and a picture of a cave in the mountain quickly flashes in umbras vision*

"AGH! Stupid shard thing..." He keeps trying to lift it.
*a set of runes flash, and for some reason you actually understand them. They read "the nightmares where not my doing"*

(08-07-2015, 08:49 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 08:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: "AGH! Stupid shard thing..." He keeps trying to lift it.
*a set of runes flash, and for some reason you actually understand them. They read "the nightmares where not my doing"*

"Oh, great..." He keeps trying to lift the crystal.