Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 10:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 08:49 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a set of runes flash, and for some reason you actually understand them. They read "the nightmares where not my doing"*

"Oh, great..." He keeps trying to lift the crystal.

Have it your way
*the shard floats upwards, being orbited by 3 smaller ones*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 10:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 10:16 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, great..." He keeps trying to lift the crystal.

Have it your way

"Oh, you can talk. Great. Can you get out of my house, please? I'll go to the cave, but I don't want an unknown object in my house with a bunch of volatile inventions."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 10:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 10:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: ... 
Have it your way

"Oh, you can talk. Great. Can you get out of my house, please? I'll go to the cave, but I don't want an unknown object in my house with a bunch of volatile inventions."
Just rember what zeta did to zypherus
*the shard is beamed away by a pillar of light*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-08-2015

(08-07-2015, 11:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 10:54 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, you can talk. Great. Can you get out of my house, please? I'll go to the cave, but I don't want an unknown object in my house with a bunch of volatile inventions."
Just rember what zeta did to zypherus

"Zeta?... Great, is he back again? Ugh..." Umbra leaves his house and heads to the mountains, bringing a steel sword with him.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 12:09 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 11:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Just rember what zeta did to zypherus

"Zeta?... Great, is he back again? Ugh..." Umbra leaves his house and heads to the mountains, bringing a steel sword with him.

*on your journey, you come across a stone path, but it isn't very useful, due to the fact it's covered in snow*

(08-08-2015, 12:10 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 12:09 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Zeta?... Great, is he back again? Ugh..." Umbra leaves his house and heads to the mountains, bringing a steel sword with him.

*on your journey, you come across a stone path, but it isn't very useful, due to the fact it's covered in snow*

Umbra follows it anyway.

(08-08-2015, 12:30 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 12:10 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *on your journey, you come across a stone path, but it isn't very useful, due to the fact it's covered in snow*

Umbra follows it anyway.

*after a quite of while of walking you end up at the mouth of the cave. It appears it hasn't been toutched in quite awhile*

(08-08-2015, 12:34 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 12:30 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra follows it anyway.

*after a quite of while of walking you end up at the mouth of the cave. It appears it hasn't been toutched in quite awhile*

"Welp. Here goes nothing..." He steps in.

(08-08-2015, 12:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 12:34 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *after a quite of while of walking you end up at the mouth of the cave. It appears it hasn't been toutched in quite awhile*

"Welp. Here goes nothing..." He steps in.

*torches light infornt of you, lighting the path*

(08-08-2015, 01:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 12:52 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Welp. Here goes nothing..." He steps in.

*torches light infornt of you, lighting the path*

"...Okay, then." He keeps going.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-08-2015

(08-07-2015, 05:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 04:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "What in the name of Gaia..." Wurg tried to focus on the odd gray figure, before moving towards them. Or, at least, trying to move towards them. "What's going on?"

You're able to move towards the figure as you would normally. Upon closer examination, it's some sort of humanoid, ethereal being standing at about Umbra's height. Its body- if it could be called one- is composed of a solid gray color, outlined by an inch or two of pinkish-purple color, still inside the borders of its form. It does, indeed, have a hole in its head instead of a face. It floats about a half inch off the ground.
"You must be Owurgedt... Erm, Wurg. Sorry to call you in and meet you in this way... I am Superego, the leader and father figure of the beings in Umbra's mind you met earlier. You won't be meeting Chaos yet, unfortunately."
Its voice is the closest to Umbra's out of the ones you've heard.

"Oh, ah, hello. So you're the fifth one, huh...? Well, it's nice to meet you, Superego. You can call me Owurgedt if you're more comfortable with that. Though...why did you call me here?"

(08-08-2015, 01:30 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh, ah, hello. So you're the fifth one, huh...? Well, it's nice to meet you, Superego. You can call me Owurgedt if you're more comfortable with that. Though...why did you call me here?"

"Simple; you had yet to meet me. It's only fitting you should know almost all of us. You'll meet Chaos eventually... Anyway, I'll bet you're wondering where you are. This is our unnamed home- a mental projection made by us, for us to live in."

(08-08-2015, 01:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 01:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *torches light infornt of you, lighting the path*

"...Okay, then." He keeps going.
*you end up in a central room with a forge, books and miscalanious objects scattered around, Aswell a vault and a large rune in the center of the room*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 01:38 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 01:30 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh, ah, hello. So you're the fifth one, huh...? Well, it's nice to meet you, Superego. You can call me Owurgedt if you're more comfortable with that. Though...why did you call me here?"

"Simple; you had yet to meet me. It's only fitting you should know almost all of us. You'll meet Chaos eventually... Anyway, I'll bet you're wondering where you are. This is our unnamed home- a mental projection made by us, for us to live in."

"That makes sense...I wouldn't want to exist in someone's head without some sort of projection to explore. I assume most of you tend to stay around here?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 08-08-2015

Ralako starts building a cactus garden, with colorful desert rocks and a vivid assortment of cacti, succulents, and desert flowers.

(08-08-2015, 03:00 AM)Comito Wrote: Ralako starts building a cactus garden, with colorful desert rocks and a vivid assortment of cacti, succulents, and desert flowers.

*he walks over, carying a Reed basket filled with assorted muffins*
Hello their, welcome to the "village".

(08-08-2015, 01:40 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you end up in a central room with a forge, books and miscalanious objects scattered around, Aswell a vault and a large rune in the center of the room*

"Huh. Interesting."

(08-08-2015, 01:46 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "That makes sense...I wouldn't want to exist in someone's head without some sort of projection to explore. I assume most of you tend to stay around here?"

"Usually, yes. Honestly, there's not much to explore, but we can change that. It's mainly a place to exist physically- or, at least, experience it."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 03:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 03:00 AM)Comito Wrote: Ralako starts building a cactus garden, with colorful desert rocks and a vivid assortment of cacti, succulents, and desert flowers.

*he walks over, carying a Reed basket filled with assorted muffins*

He doesn't seem to notice. Upon closer examination, he's wearing four-eared headphones, likely listening to some music as he tends the garden.

(08-08-2015, 03:58 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 01:40 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you end up in a central room with a forge, books and miscalanious objects scattered around, Aswell a vault and a large rune in the center of the room*

"Huh. Interesting."

(08-08-2015, 01:46 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "That makes sense...I wouldn't want to exist in someone's head without some sort of projection to explore. I assume most of you tend to stay around here?"

"Usually, yes. Honestly, there's not much to explore, but we can change that. It's mainly a place to exist physically- or, at least, experience it."

*the rune flashes, and a beam of light comes Down from the sky. It soon after disspatates, leaving a massive black dragon in its spot*

(08-08-2015, 05:04 AM)Comito Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 03:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks over, carying a Reed basket filled with assorted muffins*

He doesn't seem to notice. Upon closer examination, he's wearing four-eared headphones, likely listening to some music as he tends the garden.

*he sits down waiting patiently for Ralako to finish tending to his garden*