Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 02:41 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 02:34 AM)Umbra Wrote: The ice blue is removed, taking the last of the darkness with it, and the electric yellow departs with the last of the illumination.

*the shard cracks slightly, and the wind becomes more intense. He seem to be trying to tell you something but its muffled by the wind.
Cover, cove- it's goin- t- ex-

Umbra backs off and dives behind the nearest thing that could serve as a shield. The four auras disappear, and the respective entities retreat to Umbra's mind.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 02:46 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 02:41 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the shard cracks slightly, and the wind becomes more intense. He seem to be trying to tell you something but its muffled by the wind.
Cover, cove- it's goin- t- ex-

Umbra backs off and dives behind the nearest thing that could serve as a shield. The four auras disappear, and the respective entities retreat to Umbra's mind.

*he dives infront of the shard, absorbing most of the blast, resulting in him being thrown onto the teleportation rune, and being beamed away*

(08-09-2015, 02:49 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 02:46 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra backs off and dives behind the nearest thing that could serve as a shield. The four auras disappear, and the respective entities retreat to Umbra's mind.

*he dives infront of the shard, absorbing most of the blast, resulting in him being thrown onto the teleportation rune, and being beamed away*

Umbra peeks back out, noticing the absence of the dragon.
"This... Probably isn't good..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 02:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 02:49 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he dives infront of the shard, absorbing most of the blast, resulting in him being thrown onto the teleportation rune, and being beamed away*

Umbra peeks back out, noticing the absence of the dragon.
"This... Probably isn't good..."

"No kidding...I'm worried now. I certainly hope everyone else is okay as well..."

(08-09-2015, 03:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No kidding...I'm worried now. I certainly hope everyone else is okay as well..."

We're fine, Wurg. Thankfully, we were able to retreat before the explosion... We probably could have completely ceased to exist.
I did manage to get some idea of what we're looking for in terms of manifestation.
Aw, man... I was this close to actually being able to kill shit...

Uh... Wurg, meet Chaos.

(08-09-2015, 03:22 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 03:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No kidding...I'm worried now. I certainly hope everyone else is okay as well..."

We're fine, Wurg. Thankfully, we were able to retreat before the explosion... We probably could have completely ceased to exist.
I did manage to get some idea of what we're looking for in terms of manifestation.
Aw, man... I was this close to actually being able to kill shit...

Uh... Wurg, meet Chaos.

[Uh...hi there. And I'm glad to hear you're all okay. Still worried that something bad could have happened...oh well.]

(08-09-2015, 03:25 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Uh...hi there. And I'm glad to hear you're all okay. Still worried that something bad could have happened...oh well.]

Don't worry about us too much. Besides, risking our lives actually helped with the development of this manifestation thing we've been working on.

(08-09-2015, 03:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 03:25 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Uh...hi there. And I'm glad to hear you're all okay. Still worried that something bad could have happened...oh well.]

Don't worry about us too much. Besides, risking our lives actually helped with the development of this manifestation thing we've been working on.

[True, true...wait, hold on.]

The speakers crackled to life again. "You're okay, right Umbra?"

(08-09-2015, 03:42 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [True, true...wait, hold on.]

"Uh... Yeah... The dragon guy I've unfortunately forgotten the name of is gone, though. He got blasted into the rune and disappeared..."

(08-09-2015, 03:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 03:42 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [True, true...wait, hold on.]

"Uh... Yeah... The dragon guy I've unfortunately forgotten the name of is gone, though. He got blasted into the rune and disappeared..."

"Hopefully he's okay as well. Damn...uh, might as well head back now. I guess it's been a long day and resting would be good. Gonna try seeing if I can access any of my forms once I get the files and stuff, so I'll just be quiet. Drop them on me and I'll just absorb them overnight. Gonna rest now."

(08-09-2015, 03:55 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Hopefully he's okay as well. Damn...uh, might as well head back now. I guess it's been a long day and resting would be good. Gonna try seeing if I can access any of my forms once I get the files and stuff, so I'll just be quiet. Drop them on me and I'll just absorb them overnight. Gonna rest now."

"All right." Umbra leaves the cave and starts heading home.

When he finally gets back home, Umbra sees the data transfer is complete and takes the USB out, then sets Wurg on top of it. He then goes in his bedroom to sleep.

(08-09-2015, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote: When he finally gets back home, Umbra sees the data transfer is complete and takes the USB out, then sets Wurg on top of it. He then goes in his bedroom to sleep.

Rember the deal. If you don't fulfill your end of the deal, tragity will quickly
Ensue.

(08-09-2015, 11:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Rember the deal. If you don't fulfill your end of the deal, tragity will quickly
Ensue.

Umbra wakes up.
"Well, shit... I'm screwed no matter what I do..."
Relax. Superego's manifestation spell is almost ready. When it's done, we'll finally be able to take care of our shadow problem.

(08-09-2015, 05:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 11:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Rember the deal. If you don't fulfill your end of the deal, tragity will quickly
Ensue.

Umbra wakes up.
"Well, shit... I'm screwed no matter what I do..."
Relax. Superego's manifestation spell is almost ready. When it's done, we'll finally be able to take care of our shadow problem.
*you notice a series of cuts on your arm crudely spelling "last warning"*

(08-09-2015, 05:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you notice a series of cuts on your arm crudely spelling "last warning"*

"...Ow..."
Heh. Those poor idiots don't even know we never made a deal...
What?
Usually, when a deal is made, there's some form of pact sealage. We didn't even shake hands.
...Remind me to never let you become a lawyer.
Eh, I'd rather be a detective. Only problem is that they don't let ethereal beings on the force. Anyway, Superego's almost done. Order will come out once it's ready.

(08-09-2015, 06:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 05:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you notice a series of cuts on your arm crudely spelling "last warning"*

"...Ow..."
Heh. Those poor idiots don't even know we never made a deal...
What?
Usually, when a deal is made, there's some form of pact sealage. We didn't even shake hands.
...Remind me to never let you become a lawyer.
Eh, I'd rather be a detective. Only problem is that they don't let ethereal beings on the force. Anyway, Superego's almost done. Order will come out once it's ready.
*the near by lightbulbs explode, and a gust of wind closes all windows and doors, leaving the room in compleat darkness*
You've forced this apon yourself.
*showtime falls to the ground, tied up, and the nightmare puts a gun to the back of his head*

(08-09-2015, 07:00 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the near by lightbulbs explode, and a gust of wind closes all windows and doors, leaving the room in compleat darkness*
*showtime falls to the ground, tied up, and the nightmare puts a gun to the back of his head*

Suddenly, a massive warhammer knocks the nightmare away, and the gun is wrenched out of his hand. Order stands on its chest.
"We can't have any of that, now, can we?"
"...Well. That was unexpected."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-09-2015

*Austin comes outside his sword on his back and his anthro bat form* good time of day, i'm gonna go check on marxon. *Austin does so*

(08-09-2015, 07:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 07:00 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the near by lightbulbs explode, and a gust of wind closes all windows and doors, leaving the room in compleat darkness*

Suddenly, a massive warhammer knocks the nightmare away, and the gun is wrenched out of his hand. Order stands on its chest.
"We can't have any of that, now, can we?"
"...Well. That was unexpected."

*anothe nighmare tackles umbra from behind, putting him into a sleeper hold*