Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 07:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *anothe nighmare tackles umbra from behind, putting him into a sleeper hold*

The nightmare's neck is crossed by swords as Empathy, toting a spear, pulls Umbra out.
"One false move and I'll have a new addition to my severed head collection. Hell... I might even do it anyway."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 07:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 07:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *anothe nighmare tackles umbra from behind, putting him into a sleeper hold*

The nightmare's neck is crossed by swords as Empathy, toting a spear, pulls Umbra out.
"One false move and I'll have a new addition to my severed head collection. Hell... I might even do it anyway."

*it explodes sending balck shards flying everywhere, and metal from the scrap pile can be heard moving*

(08-09-2015, 07:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it explodes sending balck shards flying everywhere, and metal from the scrap pile can be heard moving*

The shards pass harmlessly through the wisps as Chaos melts down the scrap into a contained pool of molten metal.
"So... What next?"
"We wait for Apathy and Superego. It's possible we'll need everyone."

(08-09-2015, 08:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 07:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it explodes sending balck shards flying everywhere, and metal from the scrap pile can be heard moving*

The shards pass harmlessly through the wisps as Chaos melts down the scrap into a contained pool of molten metal.
"So... What next?"
"We wait for Apathy and Superego. It's possible we'll need everyone."
*is slowly pulled back into the darkness, unable to to anything due to the fact he's tied up*

*nightmares start mobing umbra, hitting him with partly molten metal*

(08-09-2015, 08:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *is slowly pulled back into the darkness, unable to to anything due to the fact he's tied up*

Umbra takes a few hits, but manages to get out of the way, not being inhibited by the darkness. They all get repelled by Order, who changes his hammer into a shield to bash them away.
"Should we take this outside? There's not much room to maneuver."
"Not a bad idea."
Umbra jumps out the window and to the ground, and the three Enigmas follow him, phasing through the wall.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-09-2015

*where is surge during all this, literally nobody is wondering? Why he's still in the plaza thingy, doing nothing.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 07:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin comes outside his sword on his back and his anthro bat form* good time of day, i'm gonna go check on marxon. *Austin does so*
Zzzzz

(08-09-2015, 08:15 PM)Surge Wrote: *where is surge during all this, literally nobody is wondering? Why he's still in the plaza thingy, doing nothing.*

Umbra waves at Surge, the three ethereal beings with holes for faces floating just above the ground behind him. Definitely an odd sight.

(08-09-2015, 08:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 08:15 PM)Surge Wrote: *where is surge during all this, literally nobody is wondering? Why he's still in the plaza thingy, doing nothing.*

Umbra waves at Surge, the three ethereal beings with holes for faces floating just above the ground behind him. Definitely an odd sight.
*waves back and thinks doing nothing isn't so bad after all, doing nothing makes sense, doesn't cause any spikes in processing usage, all that stuff. Yeah, doing nothing seems like a good idea, so surge turns around in the hopes that when he turns back around things will make a bit more sense*

(08-09-2015, 08:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 08:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *is slowly pulled back into the darkness, unable to to anything due to the fact he's tied up*

Umbra takes a few hits, but manages to get out of the way, not being inhibited by the darkness. They all get repelled by Order, who changes his hammer into a shield to bash them away.
"Should we take this outside? There's not much room to maneuver."
"Not a bad idea."
Umbra jumps out the window and to the ground, and the three Enigmas follow him, phasing through the wall.
*a ice Aether crystal is thrown out the window, then a
Storm of bullets*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 08:20 PM)Surge Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 08:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra waves at Surge, the three ethereal beings with holes for faces floating just above the ground behind him. Definitely an odd sight.
*waves back and thinks doing nothing isn't so bad after all, doing nothing makes sense, doesn't cause any spikes in processing usage, all that stuff. Yeah, doing nothing seems like a good idea, so surge turns around in the hopes that when he turns back around things will make a bit more sense*
*you only turn around to see a half dead Marx*

(08-09-2015, 08:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a ice Aether crystal is thrown out the window, then a
Storm of bullets*

Umbra dive-rolls out of the way, while the beings are unaffected as the bullets pass through and the crystal bounces off the ground.
"Really?"
Apathy finally appears, wielding a battleaxe.
"Did I miss anything? No? Good."

(08-09-2015, 08:22 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 08:20 PM)Surge Wrote: *waves back and thinks doing nothing isn't so bad after all, doing nothing makes sense, doesn't cause any spikes in processing usage, all that stuff. Yeah, doing nothing seems like a good idea, so surge turns around in the hopes that when he turns back around things will make a bit more sense*
*you only turn around to see a half dead Marx*
*turns 90 degrees away from that*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 08:15 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 07:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin comes outside his sword on his back and his anthro bat form* good time of day, i'm gonna go check on marxon. *Austin does so*
Zzzzz

*places a pack of poptarts next to marxon*
(08-09-2015, 08:33 PM)Surge Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 08:22 PM)Marxon Wrote: *you only turn around to see a half dead Marx*
*turns 90 degrees away from that*
oh hi surge you wanna help me move marxon somewhere safer?

(08-09-2015, 08:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 08:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a ice Aether crystal is thrown out the window, then a
Storm of bullets*

Umbra dive-rolls out of the way, while the beings are unaffected as the bullets pass through and the crystal bounces off the ground.
"Really?"
Apathy finally appears, wielding a battleaxe.
"Did I miss anything? No? Good."
*a single Shot fired from a rail gun is fired at the shard, and a nightmare jumps out a window*

(08-09-2015, 08:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a single Shot fired from a rail gun is fired at the shard, and a nightmare jumps out a window*

Apathy somehow drains the energy that's released from the explosion; icy clouds then start rising from his body. The resulting shards also pass harmlessly through the wisps.
"Pathetic. Umbra, you should really keep your crystals in that tiny pocket dimension of yours."
"Yeah, not a bad idea... This kind of thing happens every time I get an unwanted visitor..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 08:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 08:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a single Shot fired from a rail gun is fired at the shard, and a nightmare jumps out a window*

Apathy somehow drains the energy that's released from the explosion; icy clouds then start rising from his body. The resulting shards also pass harmlessly through the wisps.
"Pathetic. Umbra, you should really keep your crystals in that tiny pocket dimension of yours."
"Yeah, not a bad idea... This kind of thing happens every time I get an unwanted visitor..."

[Do you need help? I'm finally awake]

(08-09-2015, 09:14 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Do you need help? I'm finally awake]

...Shit. I forgot to take you with me... Did you absorb the USB I put you on?
Empathy quickly goes back into the house and, moments later, rushes out carryiong Wurg through an open window.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome... That was close. I had to turn solid to pick her up, and a couple Nightmares almost hit me..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 09:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 09:14 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Do you need help? I'm finally awake]

...Shit. I forgot to take you with me... Did you absorb the USB I put you on?
Empathy quickly goes back into the house and, moments later, rushes out carryiong Wurg through an open window.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome... That was close. I had to turn solid to pick her up, and a couple Nightmares almost hit me..."

[Yes. I could still see what's going on, despite the distance. Still comparing the USB data with my own, seeing if I can get anything. But...so far nothing. I'm only just now digging around in the data about this form, my "default" state, and...it's weird. It doesn't match up in the slightest.]

(08-09-2015, 09:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Yes. I could still see what's going on, despite the distance. Still comparing the USB data with my own, seeing if I can get anything. But...so far nothing. I'm only just now digging around in the data about this form, my "default" state, and...it's weird. It doesn't match up in the slightest.]

That's not good...
"You know, we should probably move away from your house so we don't keep getting bombarded... Anyone got a plan?"
"Well, they're after me, so... Oh! Got it! Apathy, Order- let's head to the lake. Empathy, stay here and get all my inventions and crystals in the pocket dimension once they've all left. Chaos, uh..."
"Yeah?"
"...You know, you might want to come with us. You'll probably get to kill more stuff that way."
"All right! Sounds good!"
Empathy hides behind a bush while the rest head off to the lake in the west.