Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 04:47 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Showtime, the pinata punisher.
Puns aside, I'm here to help repair the damages.

"I'll be fine. Thanks for offering, though..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 05:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Yep, everything seems fine in here right now..."

A fairly short Umbreon stood a bit further in the house; more accurately, they seemed to have just appeared there. They looked almost exactly like Umbra, though the rings glowed orange instead of shifting through the colors of the rainbow. And the height.

"...Yep."

(08-10-2015, 06:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yep, everything seems fine in here right now..."

A fairly short Umbreon stood a bit further in the house; more accurately, they seemed to have just appeared there. They looked almost exactly like Umbra, though the rings glowed orange instead of shifting through the colors of the rainbow. And the height.

"...Yep."

"...Huh. That's interesting..."

(08-10-2015, 06:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 06:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yep, everything seems fine in here right now..."

"...Yep."

"...Huh. That's interesting..."

"Mhm. Not a lot of nanomass to completely replicate your height and everything, but I'm more...distinguishable this way. I mean, if I was the same height as you, the only difference would be ring and eye colors and that would be it." The Umbreon - now obviously Wurg - shrugged.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 05:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Ok. What heppend yesterday, all rember was beging held gunpoint in a dark room.

(08-10-2015, 06:20 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm. Not a lot of nanomass to completely replicate your height and everything, but I'm more...distinguishable this way. I mean, if I was the same height as you, the only difference would be ring and eye colors and that would be it." The Umbreon - now obviously Wurg - shrugged.

"Well, it's good that you've got a body now... I better get to work on getting the lights fixed." It's still dark inside from when the fixtures broke, so the only light in the house is the sunlight through the windows, the crystals in Umbra's inventions, and what the two living night lights produce.

(08-10-2015, 06:43 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Ok. What heppend yesterday, all rember was beging held gunpoint in a dark room.

"Ah, nothing... All of the nightmares tried to kill me. Nothing big."

(08-10-2015, 06:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 06:20 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm. Not a lot of nanomass to completely replicate your height and everything, but I'm more...distinguishable this way. I mean, if I was the same height as you, the only difference would be ring and eye colors and that would be it." The Umbreon - now obviously Wurg - shrugged.

"Well, it's good that you've got a body now... I better get to work on getting the lights fixed." It's still dark inside from when the fixtures broke, so the only light in the house is the sunlight through the windows, the crystals in Umbra's inventions, and what the two living night lights produce.

"Yeah. It is nice having a body again, even if it's not what I'm used to having, though I got really used to being physically female...eh. Whatever."

(08-10-2015, 06:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah. It is nice having a body again, even if it's not what I'm used to having, though I got really used to being physically female...eh. Whatever."

"Well... If you want, I could figure out a way for you to look female again."

(08-10-2015, 06:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 06:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah. It is nice having a body again, even if it's not what I'm used to having, though I got really used to being physically female...eh. Whatever."

"Yeah... If you want, I could figure out a way for you to look female again."

"Easiest way would just be to mimic you with your gender swapped, but that would mean temporarily making you a woman. I don't think you would like that, given your aversion to how I got this form in the first place..."

(08-10-2015, 07:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 06:52 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah... If you want, I could figure out a way for you to look female again."

"Easiest way would just be to mimic you with your gender swapped, but that would mean temporarily making you a woman. I don't think you would like that, given your aversion to how I got this form in the first place..."

"Yeeeeeah..." There's a moment of silence. "...How many more times am I going to say 'yeah?'..."

(08-10-2015, 07:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Easiest way would just be to mimic you with your gender swapped, but that would mean temporarily making you a woman. I don't think you would like that, given your aversion to how I got this form in the first place..."

"Yeeeeeah..." There's a moment of silence. "...How many more times am I going to say 'yeah?'..."

Wurg just shrugged. "I'm just really bad at modifying forms, unless I'm modifying it with data from another form. That's about the only time I can easily modify a form...unfortunately. Other than color and stuff."

(08-10-2015, 06:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(08-10-2015, 06:43 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Ok. What heppend yesterday, all rember was beging held gunpoint in a dark room.

Like always.
Say, I though I saw you by the lake about five minuets ago, how'd you get back so fast?

(08-10-2015, 07:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg just shrugged. "I'm just really bad at modifying forms, unless I'm modifying it with data from another form. That's about the only time I can easily modify a form...unfortunately. Other than color and stuff."

"Well, I've still got the data for a female Sylveon... For some reason, I haven't been able to get rid of it."

(08-10-2015, 07:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 06:48 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, it's good that you've got a body now... I better get to work on getting the lights fixed." It's still dark inside from when the fixtures broke, so the only light in the house is the sunlight through the windows, the crystals in Umbra's inventions, and what the two living night lights produce.

Like always.
Say, I though I saw you by the lake about five minuets ago, how'd you get back so fast?

"Umbra hasn't gone to the lake today...unless I blanked out when he was there."

(08-10-2015, 07:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Say, I though I saw you by the lake about five minuets ago, how'd you get back so fast?

"That was a nightmare."

(08-10-2015, 07:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg just shrugged. "I'm just really bad at modifying forms, unless I'm modifying it with data from another form. That's about the only time I can easily modify a form...unfortunately. Other than color and stuff."

"Well, I've still got the data for a female Sylveon... For some reason, I haven't been able to get rid of it."

"It's closely related to Umbreon, so that could probably work for me. I don't really fancy the idea of flesh ribbons. Er, nanite ribbons in my case."
Wurg looked down at their body. "...Also I need clothes. Even though I have no bits, it's weird walking around naked. I don't think my old hoodie will fit anyways...though it might."

(08-10-2015, 07:19 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's closely related to Umbreon, so that could probably work for me. I don't really fancy the idea of flesh ribbons. Er, nanite ribbons in my case."
Wurg looked down at their body. "...Also I need clothes. Even though I have no bits, it's weird walking around naked. I don't think my old hoodie will fit anyways...though it might."

"I was wearing clothes when you copied me... Didn't you copy those? Either way, I think your hoodie would still fit. Might need to get you new pants, though...

(08-10-2015, 07:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:19 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It's closely related to Umbreon, so that could probably work for me. I don't really fancy the idea of flesh ribbons. Er, nanite ribbons in my case."

"I was wearing clothes when you copied me... Didn't you copy those? Either way, I think your hoodie would still fit. Might need to get you new pants, though...

"I dislike making clothes out of my own nanites. It's just...weird."

(08-10-2015, 07:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I was wearing clothes when you copied me... Didn't you copy those? Either way, I think your hoodie would still fit. Might need to get you new pants, though...

"I dislike making clothes out of my own nanites. It's just...weird."

Umbra shrugs. "Suit yourself... I don't have any pants that'll fit you, though, so we'll have to get or make you some."

(08-10-2015, 07:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Say, I though I saw you by the lake about five minuets ago, how'd you get back so fast?

"That was a nightmare."

Err why is their another one of you in your own home?
The one with orange rings.