Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 07:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: "That was a nightmare."

Err why is their another one of you in your own home?
The one with orange rings.

"It's me, Owurgedt."

(08-10-2015, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I dislike making clothes out of my own nanites. It's just...weird."

Umbra shrugs. "Suit yourself... I don't have any pants that'll fit you, though, so we'll have to get or make you some."

"Yeah, I guess so...though, maybe they might. I could probably get more nanomass and get bigger so we won't have to find new pants. Maybe change my fur color to something different, too..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 07:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: "That was a nightmare."

Err why is their another one of you in your own home?

"...Great, now I have to fix the door's peephole so it isn't two-way... Do you mind? I've got a lot of work to do today..." Umbra climbs back up the ladder and starts shuffling through boxes for new fixtures.

(08-10-2015, 07:39 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, I guess so...though, maybe they might. I could probably get more nanomass and get bigger so we won't have to find new pants. Maybe change my fur color to something different, too..."

"The scrap heap should be solid by now... Help yourself to it. As for fur color, mine is darker than normal... I might make it lighter if I can find my reality benders."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 07:39 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Err why is their another one of you in your own home?

"It's me, Owurgedt."

(08-10-2015, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra shrugs. "Suit yourself... I don't have any pants that'll fit you, though, so we'll have to get or make you some."

"Yeah, I guess so...though, maybe they might. I could probably get more nanomass and get bigger so we won't have to find new pants. Maybe change my fur color to something different, too..."

This's might get confusing very fast, plus the nightmare doubles.
*he pulls a rail piston out of a ziplock bag. It appears that the barrel was disovled in a very unusual way*
Do you know what might have done this?
That was the gun from yesterday's attack.

Umbra finally finds some crystal-powered lamps and gets to work replacing the old fixtures.

(08-10-2015, 07:40 PM)Umbra Wrote: "The scrap heap should be solid by now... Help yourself to it. As for fur color, mine is darker than normal... I might make it lighter if I can find my reality benders."

"Thank you. I'll grab some scrap, then. But...uh...where is it?"

(08-10-2015, 08:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. I'll grab some scrap, then. But...uh...where is it?"

Umbra points to a stone bin pushed against a wall. Normally, it would contain various bits of metal and broken weapons and tools, but due to yesterday's incidents, it now contains a solid block of mixed metals.

*he walks away leaving the gun on the door step*
I wounder why wurg looks like umbra?

(Meanwhile elsewhere)
It's a pitty that your injured never killed you.
what do you want?!
we'll spare you life, if you join our legions.
And if you don't, let's just say that you internals will be scattered throughout the multiverse.
NO! I can't just simply turn my back on the people of this world.
Fine have it your way.
Posses him, then throw him into oblivion for a day or two.
*rythain is draged away by a dwarf of nightmares*
Oh, and by the way, your doing a bad job protecting the mortals.
*he walks towards the portal rune to the cave, laughing*

(08-10-2015, 08:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. I'll grab some scrap, then. But...uh...where is it?"

Umbra points to a stone bin pushed against a wall. Normally, it would contain various bits of metal and broken weapons and tools, but due to yesterday's incidents, it now contains a solid block of mixed metals.

"Sweet, thanks." Wurg walked over to it, and stuck a hand in. A few minutes later, and a significant amount of metal gone, and they were the exact same height as Umbra. They looked down at themself, and narrowed their eyes. "Hm...what color should my fur be instead of black...white? Nah, too similar to how Surge used to be. Hm..."

(08-10-2015, 08:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks away leaving the gun on the door step*

(Meanwhile elsewhere)
what do you want?!
And if you don't, let's just say that you internals will be scattered throughout the multiverse.
Fine have it your way.

Suddenly, all the nightmares would feel an inexplicable sensation of dread. Would it have something to do with the deal?...

(08-10-2015, 08:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra points to a stone bin pushed against a wall. Normally, it would contain various bits of metal and broken weapons and tools, but due to yesterday's incidents, it now contains a solid block of mixed metals.

"Sweet, thanks." Wurg walked over to it, and stuck a hand in. A few minutes later, and a significant amount of metal gone, and they were the exact same height as Umbra. They looked down at themself, and narrowed their eyes. "Hm...what color should my fur be instead of black...white? Nah, too similar to how Surge used to be. Hm..."

"You can keep your fur black. I'm going to make mine a little more gray."

(08-10-2015, 08:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks away leaving the gun on the door step*

(Meanwhile elsewhere)
what do you want?!
Fine have it your way.

Suddenly, all the nightmares would feel an inexplicable sensation of dread. Would it have something to do with the deal?...

(08-10-2015, 08:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Sweet, thanks." Wurg walked over to it, and stuck a hand in. A few minutes later, and a significant amount of metal gone, and they were the exact same height as Umbra. They looked down at themself, and narrowed their eyes. "Hm...what color should my fur be instead of black...white? Nah, too similar to how Surge used to be. Hm..."

"You sure? Hm. Alright then. And, when you can, just give me that Sylveon data. I can probably just grab the female traits from that and apply them to this body due to the similarities. Or just be a Sylveon minus the flesh ribbons, that is also possible."

(08-10-2015, 08:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(Meanwhile elsewhere)
what do you want?!
Fine have it your way.

(08-10-2015, 08:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Sweet, thanks." Wurg walked over to it, and stuck a hand in. A few minutes later, and a significant amount of metal gone, and they were the exact same height as Umbra. They looked down at themself, and narrowed their eyes. "Hm...what color should my fur be instead of black...white? Nah, too similar to how Surge used to be. Hm..."

Bloody hell, this contact just keeps getting worse and worse.
Mabey it's time to play a few of our cards.

(08-10-2015, 08:33 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "You sure? Hm. Alright then. And, when you can, just give me that Sylveon data. I can probably just grab the female traits from that and apply them to this body due to the similarities. Or just be a Sylveon minus the flesh ribbons, that is also possible."

"I don't think I can transfer data very easily from the TF device... I'll just change before I go to bed tonight..."

(08-10-2015, 08:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Bloody hell, this contact just keeps getting worse and worse.

The feeling of dread persists...

(08-10-2015, 08:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:33 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "You sure? Hm. Alright then. And, when you can, just give me that Sylveon data. I can probably just grab the female traits from that and apply them to this body due to the similarities. Or just be a Sylveon minus the flesh ribbons, that is also possible."

"I don't think I can transfer data very easily from the TF device... I'll just change before I go to bed tonight..."

(08-10-2015, 08:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Bloody hell, this contact just keeps getting worse and worse.

The feeling of dread persists...
Someone go get the wisp thing,
I bet it has something to do with this!

(08-10-2015, 08:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Or you could do it now. Since I actually have a body now, it's easier for me to mimic others. Couldn't do it before, because of no eyes. With an actual body, I can see it...though I need fur from the actual body to be able to fully mimic it and its traits."

(08-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: ...

Without warning, the void-black, shadowy crystal manfests several yards in the air.

(08-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Or you could do it now. Since I actually have a body now, it's easier for me to mimic others. Couldn't do it before, because of no eyes. With an actual body, I can see it...though I need fur from the actual body to be able to fully mimic it and its traits."

"Oh, really? That certainly makes it easier. I'll change once I install the new lights."

(08-10-2015, 08:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Without warning, the void-black, shadowy crystal manfests several yards in the air.

(08-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Or you could do it now. Since I actually have a body now, it's easier for me to mimic others. Couldn't do it before, because of no eyes. With an actual body, I can see it...though I need fur from the actual body to be able to fully mimic it and its traits."

"Oh, really? That certainly makes it easier. I'll change once I install the new lights."

"It really does. And do you need help installing the lights? I can assist with that."

(08-10-2015, 08:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:

If Your going to kill us, we won't go down silently!
And we won't let the slaughter of our kind go!

(08-10-2015, 09:00 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It really does. And do you need help installing the lights? I can assist with that."

"Nah, I'm almost done."

(08-10-2015, 09:02 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: If Your going to kill us, we won't go down silently!

An unearthly, some would say unholy or demonic, voice echoes throughout the room.
"You are violating the pact. Desist."

(08-10-2015, 09:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:00 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It really does. And do you need help installing the lights? I can assist with that."

"Nah, I'm almost done."

(08-10-2015, 09:02 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: If Your going to kill us, we won't go down silently!

An unearthly, some would say unholy or demonic, voice echoes throughout the room.
"You are violating the pact. Desist."

And wha exactly is this violation?
Besides if you kill us, he'll float in oblivion for eternity.

(08-10-2015, 09:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: And wha exactly is this violation?
Besides if you kill us, he'll float in oblivion for eternity.

"The pact states that Umbra will kill Rhythain in exchange for your kind leaving the villagers alone. Taking Rhythain away will violate both terms. Consequences consist of specieswide termination of ability to physically manifest. Desist."