Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 09:23 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: And wha exactly is this violation?
Besides if you kill us, he'll float in oblivion for eternity.

"The pact states that Umbra will kill Rhythain in exchange for your kind leaving the villagers alone. Taking Rhythain away will violate both terms. Consequences consist of specieswide termination of ability to physically manifest. Desist."

Where not killing him, Nor impeisning.
After he idiotically took the blast and injured himself, we took it apon ourself to bring him back to health.
We wouldn't want Rythain have a unfair fight against rythain now would we?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 09:10 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:00 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "It really does. And do you need help installing the lights? I can assist with that."

"Nah, I'm almost done."

"Oh. Okay. Just, uh, lemme know when you're done then."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 09:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Where not killing him, Nor impeisning.
After he idiotically took the blast and injured himself, we took it apon ourself to bring him back to health.

"Then explain why you have shoved him into the void. You cannot lie to shadow incarnate when you, yourselves, are shadow. This is your final warning. Desist."

(08-10-2015, 09:38 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh. Okay. Just, uh, lemme know when you're done then."

Umbra finishes putting in the final screw in the final fixture. The entire house/tree is now adequately lit. "There we go. Give me a second..." Umbra goes in his room and shuts the door.

(08-10-2015, 09:41 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finishes putting in the final screw in the final fixture. The entire house/tree is now adequately lit. "There we go. Give me a second..." Umbra goes in his room and shuts the door.

"Alrighty then. Take as much time as you need."

(08-10-2015, 09:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:41 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finishes putting in the final screw in the final fixture. The entire house/tree is now adequately lit. "There we go. Give me a second..." Umbra goes in his room and shuts the door.

"Alrighty then. Take as much time as you need."

It's not long before the door is opened a little and a pink hand reaches out, holding a bit of pink fur.
"Here you go."

(08-10-2015, 09:41 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Where not killing him, Nor impeisning.

"Then explain why you have shoved him into the void. You cannot lie to shadow incarnate when you, yourselves, are shadow. This is your final warning. Desist."

(08-10-2015, 09:38 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh. Okay. Just, uh, lemme know when you're done then."

Umbra finishes putting in the final screw in the final fixture. The entire house/tree is now adequately lit. "There we go. Give me a second..." Umbra goes in his room and shuts the door.

Fine.
*Rythain is soon after brought back*
Any other violations?

(08-10-2015, 09:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Alrighty then. Take as much time as you need."

It's not long before the door is opened a little and a pink hand reaches out, holding a bit of pink fur.
"Here you go."

"Thank you. Though I do need to actually see you..."

(08-10-2015, 09:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Fine.
Any other violations?

"Remember the pact. Do not meddle with or violate the terms you agreed to, for the next time it is violated, I will not hesitate to enact punishment."
The crystal disappears in a pulse of black energy, and the feeling of dread fades.

(08-10-2015, 09:57 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. Though I do need to actually see you..."

She sighs. "Dammit..." The door opens all the way, revealing an anthropomorphic Sylveon.

(08-10-2015, 10:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Fine.
Any other violations?

"Remember the pact. Do not meddle with or violate the terms you agreed to, for the next time it is violated, I will not hesitate to enact punishment."
The crystal disappears in a pulse of black energy, and the feeling of dread fades.

(08-10-2015, 09:57 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. Though I do need to actually see you..."

She sighs. "Dammit..." The door opens all the way, revealing an anthropomorphic Sylveon.

"Thank you. Just needed to see that...uh, sorry for the inconvenience. At least you don't need to sleep like that." Wurg absorbed the fur, and they wavered a bit. The wavering stopped, and an exact replica of Umbra's Sylveon form stood there. It rippled again, before solidifying as...a Sylveon again. However, the form was missing the odd fleshy "ribbons" and bow, and the pink was replaced with a plae orange. "Okay, so that does work. Would you rather me stay like this, or are you okay with me being a female Umbreon?"

*he stares at Rythain with cold eyes*
If you can create manifestations, you can undo them.
its compleatly possible.
Tell us how. We crave the knowledge. The quicker you tell us the better of you'll be.

(08-10-2015, 10:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. Just needed to see that...uh, sorry for the inconvenience. At least you don't need to sleep like that." Wurg absorbed the fur, and they wavered a bit. The wavering stopped, and an exact replica of Umbra's Sylveon form stood there. It rippled again, before solidifying as...a Sylveon again. However, the form was missing the odd fleshy "ribbons" and bow, and the pink was replaced with a plae orange. "Okay, so that does work. Would you rather me stay like this, or are you okay with me being a female Umbreon?"

"Whatever you're more comfortable with."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-10-2015

*austin exits his house with his sword his anthro phoenix form* good afternoon, it has to be afternoon now.

(08-10-2015, 10:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 10:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thank you. Just needed to see that...uh, sorry for the inconvenience. At least you don't need to sleep like that." Wurg absorbed the fur, and they wavered a bit. The wavering stopped, and an exact replica of Umbra's Sylveon form stood there. It rippled again, before solidifying as...a Sylveon again. However, the form was missing the odd fleshy "ribbons" and bow, and the pink was replaced with a plae orange. "Okay, so that does work. Would you rather me stay like this, or are you okay with me being a female Umbreon?"

"Whatever you're more comfortable with."

"Mhm." Wurg wavered again, and resumed the Umbreon form...however, she was once again physically female. Aside from the bits down under, that is.
"Now I really need a shirt..."

(08-10-2015, 10:59 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 10:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Whatever you're more comfortable with."

"Mhm." Wurg wavered again, and resumed the Umbreon form...however, she was once again physically female. Aside from the bits down under, that is.

"Hold on." She goes back in her room, and comes back out an Umbreon again, holding a white shirt and a pair of jeans.
"Here you go. I don't have anything else for you, unfortunately... If you need it, we can take a quick trip to get you some other things to wear."

(08-10-2015, 11:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 10:59 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm." Wurg wavered again, and resumed the Umbreon form...however, she was once again physically female. Aside from the bits down under, that is.

"Hold on." She goes back in her room, and comes back out an Umbreon again, holding a white shirt and a pair of jeans.
"Here you go. I don't have anything else for you, unfortunately... If you need it, we can take a quick trip to get you some other things to wear."

Wurg nodded, and put on both the shirt and pants. "This is perfectly fine, honestly. It's similar to what Ehks wore all the time, though he always wore a button-up shirt. It's difficult puttin on normal t-shirts as a Jakkai, after all."
She pulled on the bottom of the shirt, and adjusted the pants slightly. "Though altering these to fit a more...feminine body would be good as well. Mostly the pants. And...you know, undergarments as well."

im glad that I didn't have to kill you.
Although It would have been good if you had submitted a bit easier.
possesion won't work!
I have counter mesures for all your plans.

Why do you resist?
Someone is going to kill you.
Someone from this town.
You can't change that fact.
It's written in the stars.

So why do you keep fighting us?
It only causes unessary suffering.
If you join it will stop.
And the remaing time of your wont be in vain.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-11-2015

(08-10-2015, 11:26 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg nodded, and put on both the shirt and pants. "This is perfectly fine, honestly. It's similar to what Ehks wore all the time, though he always wore a button-up shirt. It's difficult puttin on normal t-shirts as a Jakkai, after all."
She pulled on the bottom of the shirt, and adjusted the pants slightly. "Though altering these to fit a more...feminine body would be good as well. Mostly the pants. And...you know, undergarments as well."

"Right. I'll get some once I move my workshop somewhere more secure..." Umbra walks over to a strange device on the floor in a corner of the room.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-11-2015

Still resisting. So stubborn.

I could have killed you a long time ago, but I didnt.
Your probally wondering why.
Why you didn't go insane when you and your brother raided the 13 Magnus nest.
dont speak about my brother!
I was the one who undid his sanity.
*he lowers his head*
All it took was a few words.
Pitiful.
*begins to walk towards Rythain*
Now where was I?
Oh yes, your brother demis-
*a quick slice with a talon causes his head to topple of his neck, then incinerates the remains*
Nobody talks about my brother, and and lives!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 12:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 11:26 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg nodded, and put on both the shirt and pants. "This is perfectly fine, honestly. It's similar to what Ehks wore all the time, though he always wore a button-up shirt. It's difficult puttin on normal t-shirts as a Jakkai, after all."

"Right. I'll get some once I move my workshop somewhere more secure..." Umbra walks over to a strange device in a corner of the room.

"Okay. Uh...what's that device there?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 12:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 12:07 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Right. I'll get some once I move my workshop somewhere more secure..." Umbra walks over to a strange device in a corner of the room.

"Okay. Uh...what's that device there?"

"Nothing special." He taps a button on the device with his foot and a portal opens above it. On the other side is a white, shadowless, outlined room of a pocket dimension. Umbra then starts working on moving his entire workshop in it.