Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 12:26 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: But still, we weren't aware this was going to happ

(08-12-2015, 12:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Why were you doing that in the first place?"

Why did you assimilated ehks?

"Firstly, how do you know about that? Secondly, she did it by accident. What you did was on purpose."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 12:26 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Why did you assimilated ehks?

"Uh...I didn't? He's back home."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 12:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 12:26 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: But still, we weren't aware this was going to happ

Why did you assimilated ehks?

"Firstly, how do you know about that? Secondly, she did it by accident. What you did was on purpose."

If there is darkness theirs is a nightmare, and nobody's pure.
And your point is?

(08-12-2015, 01:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:

Stop lying to yourself.
You know what happend

(08-12-2015, 01:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:

"He means the Ehks you used to be."

(08-12-2015, 01:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: If there is darkness theirs is a nightmare, and nobody's pure.
And your point is?

"You can't relate you purposefully interrogating and enraging a shadow-slaying dragon to Wurg and Ehks' fusion. And you're wrong in that statement, too- Chaos and Apathy are mostly darknesd-affiliated, and they don't have nightmares. Same goes for Superego."

(08-12-2015, 01:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Stop lying to yourself.
You know what happend

Wurg narrowed her eyes. "...I'm still here. I might have changed, but I'm still here." The color of her eyes flickered for a brief moment - one turning a light pink, the other a silvery grey - before returning to the normal orange color.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 01:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 12:59 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Firstly, how do you know about that? Secondly, she did it by accident. What you did was on purpose."

If there is darkness theirs is a nightmare, and nobody's pure.
And your point is?

(08-12-2015, 01:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Uh...I didn't? He's back home."
Stop lying to yourself.
You know what happend

*Austin looks on from a distance and get's a confused look, he didn't think anybody would communicate with these nightmares*

(08-12-2015, 01:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 01:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Uh...I didn't? He's back home."

"He means the Ehks you used to be."

(08-12-2015, 01:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: If there is darkness theirs is a nightmare, and nobody's pure.
And your point is?

"You can't relate you purposefully interrogating and enraging a shadow-slaying dragon to Wurg and Ehks' fusion. And you're wrong in that statement, too- Chaos and Apathy are mostly darknesd-affiliated, and they don't have nightmares. Same goes for Superego."
I'm not referring to you, umbra is the one.
So easy to read, almost as if he doesn't even care.

(08-12-2015, 01:30 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 01:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Stop lying to yourself.
You know what happend

Wurg narrowed her eyes. "...I'm still here. I might have changed, but I'm still here." The color of her eyes flickered for a brief moment - one turning a light pink, the other a silvery grey - before returning to the normal orange color.

An accident like that doesn't just happen.

(08-12-2015, 01:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: An accident like that doesn't just happen.

"Do you enjoy living? I can put a stop to that."

(08-12-2015, 01:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 01:27 AM)Umbra Wrote: "He means the Ehks you used to be."

I'm not referring to you, umbra is the one.

(08-12-2015, 01:30 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg narrowed her eyes. "...I'm still here. I might have changed, but I'm still here." The color of her eyes flickered for a brief moment - one turning a light pink, the other a silvery grey - before returning to the normal orange color.

"...You know, Empathy is just a name. I may be nice, but you're starting to cross a line." A white-and-blue spear forms in his hands. "Shut up and get lost before you do so."

(08-12-2015, 01:54 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 01:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I'm not referring to you, umbra is the one.

"...You know, Empathy is just a name. I may be nice, but you're starting to cross a line." A white-and-blue spear forms in his hands. "Shut up and get lost before you do so."
*the moon is briefly eclipsed*
Not again.
*the nightmare dashes towards the lake, silhouette still in pursuits* 

(08-12-2015, 02:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 01:54 AM)Umbra Wrote: "...You know, Empathy is just a name. I may be nice, but you're starting to cross a line." A white-and-blue spear forms in his hands. "Shut up and get lost before you do so."
*the moon is briefly eclipsed*
Not again.

"Good. He ran off." The spear dissipates. "Wurg, Umbra should be back soon. He'll have some better clothes for you. He'll want help with the furniture, too."

(08-12-2015, 02:06 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the moon is briefly eclipsed*
Not again.

"Good. He ran off." The spear dissipates. "Wurg, Umbra should be back soon. He'll have some better clothes for you. He'll want help with the furniture, too."

Wurg took a deep breath, then nodded. "Okay. I'll help with that. you should have just ended him, nightmares are nothing but trouble anyways."

(08-12-2015, 02:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Good. He ran off." The spear dissipates. "Wurg, Umbra should be back soon. He'll have some better clothes for you. He'll want help with the furniture, too."

Wurg took a deep breath, then nodded. "Okay. I'll help with that. you should have just ended him, nightmares are nothing but trouble anyways."

"No need. It looks like something's after it. Besides, I'll leave killing to Chaos. He enjoys it."

*the silhouette swoops down apon the nightmare, brutally mangling mangling it with his talons, yelloe eyes gleaming in the moon light*

(08-12-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg took a deep breath, then nodded. "Okay. I'll help with that. you should have just ended him, nightmares are nothing but trouble anyways."

"No need. It looks like something's after it. Besides, I'll leave killing to Chaos. He enjoys it."

"He's scary. Eh..." Wurg sat on the ground, and rubbed her eyes. "I swear, just being around those things makes my nonexistent blood pressure spike. Ugh."

(08-12-2015, 02:17 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the silhouette swoops down apon the nightmare, brutally mangling mangling it with his talons, yelloe eyes gleaming in the moon light*

"Yeah, that looks like Rhythain... I hope he's, uh... Marginally okay..."

(08-12-2015, 02:19 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: "No need. It looks like something's after it. Besides, I'll leave killing to Chaos. He enjoys it."

"He's scary. Eh..." Wurg sat on the ground, and rubbed her eyes. "I swear, just being around those things makes my nonexistent blood pressure spike. Ugh."

"We certainly agree. None of us like them, either. I don't really know why I freed that one..."
Umbra comes out, dressed in leather Dark Brotherhood armor.
"All right, I'm done with my errand-running... I'll have to do something about the enchanted sword in the lobby."

(08-12-2015, 02:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:17 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the silhouette swoops down apon the nightmare, brutally mangling mangling it with his talons, yelloe eyes gleaming in the moon light*

(08-12-2015, 02:19 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "He's scary. Eh..." Wurg sat on the ground, and rubbed her eyes. "I swear, just being around those things makes my nonexistent blood pressure spike. Ugh."

"We certainly agree. None of us like them, either. I don't really know why I freed that one..."
"All right, I'm done with my errand-running."
*the nightmare is soon after set ablaze, purple Fire glowing ominously. It almost appers to be sucking light into it*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-12-2015

*Austin goes back inside to sleep, he wonders what the nightmare was talking about*

(08-12-2015, 02:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:

(08-12-2015, 02:19 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "He's scary. Eh..." Wurg sat on the ground, and rubbed her eyes. "I swear, just being around those things makes my nonexistent blood pressure spike. Ugh."

"All right, I'm done with my errand-running... I'll have to do something about the enchanted sword in the lobby."

Wurg waved at Umbra. "Welcome back."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-12-2015

(08-11-2015, 11:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 10:13 PM)Marxon Wrote: Zzzzzz...

man does marxon sleep a lot now, i guess it makes sense, he's gonna need sleep to make some sort of recovery.
*the chubby Avali lays there peacefully on the couch, thankfully not smelling like rotting meat anymore, he seems surprisingly content, a smile on his face as he nods off*