Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 02:26 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the nightmare is soon after set ablaze, purple Fire glowing ominously. It almost appers to be sucking light into it*

"...Okaaaaay..."
Empathy disappears, and Umbra staggers. He takes out a vial of questionable blue liquid, drinks it, and immediately recovers.
"Ah... Better."

(08-12-2015, 02:29 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg waved at Umbra. "Welcome back."

"Hey, Wurg. I got you some sets of clothes while I was out."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 02:32 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Hey, Wurg. I got you some sets of clothes while I was out."

"Oh? Good. Ah, Empathy mentioned you needed help with furniture as well. I can help with that after I try on the clothes and stuff."

(08-12-2015, 02:35 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:32 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Hey, Wurg. I got you some sets of clothes while I was out."

"Oh? Good. Ah, Empathy mentioned you needed help with furniture as well. I can help with that after I try on the clothes and stuff."

"Yeah, just moving some couches and chairs. I've got an ornate rug, too."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 02:32 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:26 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the nightmare is soon after set ablaze, purple Fire glowing ominously. It almost appers to be sucking light into it*

"...Okaaaaay..."
Empathy disappears, and Umbra staggers. He takes out a vial of questionable blue liquid, drinks it, and immediately recovers.
"Ah... Better."

(08-12-2015, 02:29 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg waved at Umbra. "Welcome back."

"Hey, Wurg. I got you some sets of clothes while I was out."
*he looks at your for a breife few seconds, then fades into the night and dissapers*

(08-12-2015, 02:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:35 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh? Good. Ah, Empathy mentioned you needed help with furniture as well. I can help with that after I try on the clothes and stuff."

"Yeah, just moving some couches and chairs. I've got an ornate rug, too."

"Huh. Wouldn't it be easier to...wait, right, you can't activate the house-making-thing again can you? Eh. I'll help move stuff, I have to be of some use to you, since you're my host right now..."

(08-12-2015, 02:39 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:36 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, just moving some couches and chairs. I've got an ornate rug, too."

"Huh. Wouldn't it be easier to...wait, right, you can't activate the house-making-thing again can you? Eh. I'll help move stuff, I have to be of some use to you, since you're my host right now..."

"Oh, no, you don't need to help if you don't want to. All the "Host" thing means to me is that you use me as an energy source. But yes, I can't reactivate the plots."

(08-12-2015, 02:46 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:39 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Huh. Wouldn't it be easier to...wait, right, you can't activate the house-making-thing again can you? Eh. I'll help move stuff, I have to be of some use to you, since you're my host right now..."

"Oh, no, you don't need to help if you don't want to. All the "Host" thing means to me is that you use me as an energy source. But yes, I can't reactivate the plots."

"Well, it only feels right to help. I mean, I'm using your energy and stuff...it's not right if I don't do anything to pay that back."

(08-12-2015, 02:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:46 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, no, you don't need to help if you don't want to. All the "Host" thing means to me is that you use me as an energy source. But yes, I can't reactivate the plots."

"Well, it only feels right to help. I mean, I'm using your energy and stuff...it's not right if I don't do anything to pay that back."

"True... Anyway, they're all up where the workshop was. They just need to be moved in the right places."

(08-12-2015, 02:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Well, it only feels right to help. I mean, I'm using your energy and stuff...it's not right if I don't do anything to pay that back."

"True... Anyway, they're all up where the workshop was. They just need to be moved in the right places.

"Okay. what about the clothes? With the furniture and stuff, I assume?"

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-12-2015

//I'm just not following half this stuff, especially the nightmare gubbins, its too much.

(08-12-2015, 02:59 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:59 AM)Umbra Wrote: "True... Anyway, they're all up where the workshop was. They just need to be moved in the right places.

"Okay. what about the clothes? With the furniture and stuff, I assume?"

"They're in some brown bags with them, yeah."

(08-12-2015, 03:00 AM)Marxon Wrote: //I'm just not following half this stuff, especially the nightmare gubbins, its too much.

// Just do what I do- skip whatever you don't actually need to know. In your case, since Marx isn't involved in the Nightmare stuff, you don't actually need to try to figure it out unless you want to. A key rule is to focus on your character(s) and the characters they're related to.

(08-12-2015, 03:06 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 02:59 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Okay. what about the clothes? With the furniture and stuff, I assume?"

"They're in some brown bags with them, yeah."

"Great. I'll go grab the stuff, then. Uh...well, if I can figure out how to get to it."

(08-12-2015, 03:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: "They're in some brown bags with them, yeah."

"Great. I'll go grab the stuff, then. Uh...well, if I can figure out how to get to it."

"They're not mixed with the furniture. You'll see them immediately."

(08-12-2015, 03:14 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Great. I'll go grab the stuff, then. Uh...well, if I can figure out how to get to it."

"They're not mixed with the furniture. You'll see them immediately."

"Right, okay." Wurg went off to get everything. A minute or so later, and she returned, dragging a sofa and chair behind her. The chair seemed fairly precariously perched on the sofa. The stated brown bags were also on the sofa. "Got some of the stuff. Uh, mind if I just try on the clothes out here...?"

(08-12-2015, 03:17 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:14 AM)Umbra Wrote: "They're not mixed with the furniture. You'll see them immediately."

"Right, okay." Wurg went off to get everything. A minute or so later, and she returned, dragging a sofa and chair behind her. The chair seemed fairly precariously perched on the sofa. The stated brown bags were also on the sofa. "Got some of the stuff. Uh, mind if I just try on the clothes out here...?"

"Uh... Why did you bring some of the furniture out here? I'm gonna furnish where the workshop used to be... Also, you can use my room to change. I don't mind."
Umbra heads inside. "I'm gonna have to get the portal maker gloves..." He climbs the ladder to the top floor which contains the empty room.

(08-12-2015, 03:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:17 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Right, okay." Wurg went off to get everything. A minute or so later, and she returned, dragging a sofa and chair behind her. The chair seemed fairly precariously perched on the sofa. The stated brown bags were also on the sofa. "Got some of the stuff. Uh, mind if I just try on the clothes out here...?"

"Uh... Why did you bring some of the furniture out here? I'm gonna furnish where the workshop used to be... Also, you can use my room to change. I don't mind."

"...Oh. I thought you wanted it here. And, uh, I'll use your room I guess." Wurg took out the clothes, and looked at them. After all, she wanted to see how different they were from her current clothes...

(08-12-2015, 03:39 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:35 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Uh... Why did you bring some of the furniture out here? I'm gonna furnish where the workshop used to be... Also, you can use my room to change. I don't mind."

"...Oh. I thought you wanted it here. And, uh, I'll use your room I guess." Wurg took out the clothes, and looked at them. After all, she wanted to see how different they were from her current clothes...

There's some solid color shirts- orange, white, and a couple other colors- a blue and a white women's hoodie, several pairs of female jeans, socks, a pair of red sneakers, and a couple sets of, ah... 'Unmentionables.' Basically more or less what she normally wears with room for variation.

(08-12-2015, 03:42 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:39 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Oh. I thought you wanted it here. And, uh, I'll use your room I guess." Wurg took out the clothes, and looked at them. After all, she wanted to see how different they were from her current clothes...

There's some solid color shirts- orange, white, and a couple other colors- a blue and a white women's hoodie, several pairs of female jeans, socks, a pair of red sneakers, and a couple sets of, ah... 'Unmentionables.' Basically more or less what she normally wears with room for variation.

Wurg nodded, put the clothes back into the bag, and walked up to Umbra's room. Shortly afterwards, she exited the room - now wearing the hoodie and jeans, with a grey shirt underneath.
"Much, much better."

(08-12-2015, 03:47 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:42 AM)Umbra Wrote: There's some solid color shirts- orange, white, and a couple other colors- a blue and a white women's hoodie, several pairs of female jeans, socks, a pair of red sneakers, and a couple sets of, ah... 'Unmentionables.' Basically more or less what she normally wears with room for variation.

Wurg nodded, put the clothes back into the bag, and walked up to Umbra's room. Shortly afterwards, she exited the room - now wearing the hoodie and jeans, with a grey shirt underneath.
"Much, much better."

The sofa and chair are back where they were.
"Okay, let's start with the fancy corner couch thing."

(08-12-2015, 03:48 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 03:47 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg nodded, put the clothes back into the bag, and walked up to Umbra's room. Shortly afterwards, she exited the room - now wearing the hoodie and jeans, with a grey shirt underneath.
"Much, much better."

The sofa and chair are back where they were.
"Okay, let's start with the fancy corner couch thing."

"So, uh...where should they go?"