Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 07:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 06:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: I peered out of my house. Everything had been really quiet for some reason...

Umbra waves at you from his window.

I waved back at Umbra.
"Hey Umbra! How're you doing?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 07:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 07:07 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra waves at you from his window.

I waved back at Umbra.

"Good enough, I guess. Not much to do, since I've run out of invention ideas... You can really only do so much with these crystals."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-01-2015

*the nanite blob re amasses and begins to stumble to the oblisk site*

(07-01-2015, 07:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 07:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: I waved back at Umbra.

"Good enough, I guess. Not much to do, since I've run out of invention ideas... You can really only do so much with these crystals."

"I see. Huh. Maybe you should take up another science or something? I've been teaching Ehks about basic biology and stuff..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 10:44 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 07:25 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Good enough, I guess. Not much to do, since I've run out of invention ideas... You can really only do so much with these crystals."

"I see. Huh. Maybe you should take up another science or something? I've been teaching Ehks about basic biology and stuff..."

"Well, inventions with these crystals is kind of my thing... I've been studying the crystals themselves, too, and it might not even be Ether, either... I got some Ether crystals from the Xenoblade dimension and compared them with the ones here, and they're very different. I'm working on figuring out the implications of this... And now I need a new name for the energy, too. It's obviously not Ether anymore..."

(07-01-2015, 11:41 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 10:44 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I see. Huh. Maybe you should take up another science or something? I've been teaching Ehks about basic biology and stuff..."

"Well, inventions with these crystals is kind of my thing... I've been studying the crystals themselves, too, and it might not even be Ether, either... I got some Ether crystals from the Xenoblade dimension and compared them with the ones here, and they're very different. I'm working on figuring out the implications of this... And now I need a new name for the energy, too. It's obviously not Ether anymore..."

"...Huh. That's very interesting indeed." I tapped my chin, and nodded. "Though, if you do want to learn stuff, or even just learn how to work the vats and stuff in my lab, let me know. Ehks is pretty much done learning the basics now, and I don't have the materials to teach advance stuff, hah."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-02-2015

*begins to reassemble the oblisk*
If I'm correct then this should...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-02-2015

(07-01-2015, 11:43 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 11:41 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, inventions with these crystals is kind of my thing... I've been studying the crystals themselves, too, and it might not even be Ether, either... I got some Ether crystals from the Xenoblade dimension and compared them with the ones here, and they're very different. I'm working on figuring out the implications of this... And now I need a new name for the energy, too. It's obviously not Ether anymore..."

"...Huh. That's very interesting indeed." I tapped my chin, and nodded. "Though, if you do want to learn stuff, or even just learn how to work the vats and stuff in my lab, let me know. Ehks is pretty much done learning the basics now, and I don't have the materials to teach advance stuff, hah."

"I'm not really interested in biology or anatomy... The insides of stuff just freak me out."
"...Usually."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-02-2015

(07-02-2015, 12:48 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 11:43 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Huh. That's very interesting indeed." I tapped my chin, and nodded. "Though, if you do want to learn stuff, or even just learn how to work the vats and stuff in my lab, let me know. Ehks is pretty much done learning the basics now, and I don't have the materials to teach advance stuff, hah."

"I'm not really interested in biology or anatomy... The insides of stuff just freak me out."
"...Usually."

"Damn. Well, the offer is still open no matter what. I need to get back to Ehks, he's adjusting to his new body."

(07-02-2015, 12:55 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 12:48 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I'm not really interested in biology or anatomy... The insides of stuff just freak me out."
"...Usually."

"Damn. Well, the offer is still open no matter what. I need to get back to Ehks, he's adjusting to his new body."

"All right. You have fun in there, I guess."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-02-2015

(07-02-2015, 02:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 12:55 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Damn. Well, the offer is still open no matter what. I need to get back to Ehks, he's adjusting to his new body."

"All right. You have fun in there, I guess."

"Yeah, yeah. He's been having less issues in this body, even though it isn't his Jakkai one. Maybe doing it gradually is helping."

(07-02-2015, 02:29 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 02:17 AM)Umbra Wrote: "All right. You have fun in there, I guess."

"Yeah, yeah. He's been having less issues in this body, even though it isn't his Jakkai one. Maybe doing it gradually is helping."

"Sounds like a plan."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-02-2015

//the nexus is soooooooooooooo slow

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - SCN-3_NULL - 07-02-2015

(07-02-2015, 01:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //the nexus is soooooooooooooo slow
//terraria.1.3
//nuff said

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-03-2015

Danu was resting on a park bench near the compass square.

She hadn't been out and about for a little while now, instead staying at home recovering from certain disasters.

Seeing her now, she looked to be in much better shape. The plump curvature of her body was returning, visible in the appearance of her white sun dress. She had on a straw hat and was sitting in the sun with a pitcher of lemonade and basket of sweets. 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 05:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu was resting on a park bench near the compass square.

She hadn't been out and about for a little while now, instead staying at home recovering from certain disasters.

Seeing her now, she looked to be in much better shape. The plump curvature of her body was returning, visible in the appearance of her white sun dress. She had on a straw hat and was sitting in the sun with a pitcher of lemonade and basket of sweets. 

Umbra waves at her from his bedroom window. He's been sleeping a lot lately.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 05:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu was resting on a park bench near the compass square.

*the golden kineptic walks over, free of nanites*
Hello danu

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-04-2015

(07-03-2015, 06:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Umbra waves at her from his bedroom window. He's been sleeping a lot lately.

"Oh hi there Umbra."

(07-03-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:

*the golden kineptic walks over, free of nanites*
Hello danu

"How are you?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OmniGeoff - 07-04-2015

Oh, boy! A new Thread to wreck!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 12:18 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 06:48 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra waves at her from his bedroom window. He's been sleeping a lot lately.

"Oh hi there Umbra."

(07-03-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the golden kineptic walks over, free of nanites*
Hello danu

"How are you?"

Great, what about you?

(07-04-2015, 12:25 AM)OmniGeoff Wrote: Oh, boy!  A new Thread to wreck!

It's going to take awhile, due to the slowness