Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-20-2015

One that is six and two that are one fall under a bloodied sky
The deciever wins when it changes side
And armies of dust rise from autumn's eye.
A man, conflicted, undoes the tide
With weapons, not twinned, but two of a kind
Wielded by those who'd nearly twice died.
The clockwork turns to the final wind
Broken and ruined by newfound pride.
The shadow of the light serves as the final bind.

Interesting...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 06:32 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: One that is six

// I have a feeling that's referencing me. Do you need me to do a thing?

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-20-2015

*quietly sits on a bench, wrapped in a somewhat tight fitting coat, solemnly staring at the ground as he occasionally sips from a gallon jug of hard cider*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 05:24 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 06:32 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: One that is six

// I have a feeling that's referencing me. Do you need me to do a thing?
(I for one know better than to expect to be included)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-20-2015

*Austin exit's his house his phoenix form* good whatever time it is.

(08-20-2015, 05:46 PM)Marxon Wrote: *quietly sits on a bench, wrapped in a somewhat tight fitting coat, solemnly staring at the ground as he occasionally sips from a gallon jug of hard cider*
hi there Marxon *Austin waves at Marxon*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 06:16 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exit's his house his phoenix form* good whatever time it is.

(08-20-2015, 05:46 PM)Marxon Wrote: *quietly sits on a bench, wrapped in a somewhat tight fitting coat, solemnly staring at the ground as he occasionally sips from a gallon jug of hard cider*
hi there Marxon *Austin waves at Marxon*

Nyeh...

*chugs half the gallon of cider, then winces, scrambles to undo a button on his cloak, then sighs, relaxes, and leans back after he pops it loose*

Hi, hi Austin...

*stares at the sky*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-21-2015

well this day was uneventful. goodnight *Austin goes into his house to sleep*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 01:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well this day was uneventful. goodnight *Austin goes into his house to sleep*
Bye

Maybe I'm the reason nobody is out today...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-21-2015

*meanwhile elsewhere*
*he exits a rift, pulling along a few dozen canisters, then quickly closes the rift*
The security swarmed the building like moths to a lightbulb once the alamars went off.

great, now I finally restart the foundry. Also I have a package that needs to be diliverd.
and where do I have to deliver it to?
just drop it off at a random bar on Abraxis, have it adresed to Omolon.
which warp gate?
the 28th one on the left.

*Austin exit's his house* goodafternoo- hello? anybody out here?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 09:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exit's his house* goodafternoo- hello? anybody out here?
*waves*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 09:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exit's his house* goodafternoo- hello? anybody out here?
(08-21-2015, 09:31 PM)Surge Wrote: *waves*

Wurg was sitting outside. She seemed like she was meditating. At the sound of Austin's voice, she cracked an eye open and waved to both him and Surge.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-21-2015

Umbra finally comes out, looking a little worse for wear.
"Ugh... That was one hell of a time..."

(08-21-2015, 09:39 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally comes out, looking a little worse for wear.

What magic artifact did you use this time?

(08-21-2015, 09:39 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally comes out, looking a little worse for wear.

(08-21-2015, 09:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 09:31 PM)Surge Wrote: *waves*

Wurg was sitting outside. She seemed like she was meditating. At the sound of Austin's voice, she cracked an eye open and waved to both him and Surge.
(08-21-2015, 09:31 PM)Surge Wrote:
*waves*
*waves back*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-21-2015

*is passed out, again*

(08-21-2015, 09:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: What magic artifact did you use this time?

"I wasn't using an artifact. Something messed with my means of interdimensional travel and I got lost after getting a good amount of bottled Ammonia for Marx. I ended up detouring into some unfortunate places... Including a world that was supposed to be in my head, according to the Enigmas... And why do you always accuse me of messing with things I shouldn't? I don't do that."

"...Most of the time."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 10:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 09:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: What magic artifact did you use this time?

"I wasn't using an artifact. Something messed with my means of interdimensional travel and I got lost after getting a good amount of bottled Ammonia for Marx. I ended up detouring into some unfortunate places... Including a world that was supposed to be in my head, according to the Enigmas... And why do you always accuse me of messing with things I shouldn't? I don't do that."

"...Most of the time."

"Wait...you ended up there? That seems very strange...hm. I didn't stay there long myself, since I was only shown it even existed shortly before I got my body..."

(08-21-2015, 10:09 PM)OUmbra Wrote:

"...Most of the time."
Intresting, was one of the places you got lost at called abraxis?

I just assume you did something involving magic, after all you have a tendency of medeiling in that kind of stuff.

(08-21-2015, 10:28 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Wait...you ended up there? That seems very strange...hm. I didn't stay there long myself, since I was only shown it even existed shortly before I got my body..."

"Yeah, Superego and the others were just as confused... S.E concluded that they accidentally created an entirely new pocket dimension by accident. Weird, sure, but pretty cool at the same time. If gave me a chance to learn some two-handed weapon skills from some of them as well."

(08-21-2015, 10:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Intresting, was one of the places you got lost at called abraxis?

I just assume you did something involving magic, after all you have a tendency of medeiling in that kind of stuff.

"No. Also, I don't specialize in artifacts; I'm an inventor."