Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OmniGeoff - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 01:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 12:18 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh hi there Umbra."

"How are you?"

Great, what about you?

(07-04-2015, 12:25 AM)OmniGeoff Wrote: Oh, boy!  A new Thread to wreck!

It's going to take awhile, due to the slowness
Ahhh, I'm just here to drop by and probably claim a plot.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 12:18 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 06:48 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra waves at her from his bedroom window. He's been sleeping a lot lately.

"Oh hi there Umbra."

"Should I come out?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 01:16 AM)OmniGeoff Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 01:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Great, what about you?

It's going to take awhile, due to the slowness
Ahhh, I'm just here to drop by and probably claim a plot.

Probaly a good idea.
*it begins to gently rain*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-04-2015

Danu frowns as it rains on her, packing her things into her basket and getting up to go home.

"That's strange, it was clear a little while ago. Is someone playing with a terraforming apparatus again?"

(07-04-2015, 03:03 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu frowns as it rains on her, packing her things into her basket and getting up to go home.

"That's strange, it was clear a little while ago. Is someone playing with a terraforming apparatus again?"

"There better not be... I think it's just normal weather patterns, though. I haven't messed with my weather machine lately, and I don't think marx's ship has been doing anything recently."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-04-2015

I stepped out of my house, and glanced around.
"Nice weather, eh?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-04-2015

(I'd make a triumphant return but my internet access is like, 4-6 hours a day max right now)

(07-04-2015, 03:32 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: I stepped out of my house, and glanced around.
"Nice weather, eh?"

"It's raining. Unless you like the rain, it's not that great. I personally love the rain... It just takes forever to dry off my fur."

(07-04-2015, 03:34 AM)Surge Wrote: (I'd make a triumphant return but my internet access is like, 4-6 hours a day max right now)

// Well, I guess we'll see you here when you get back home, then...

(07-04-2015, 03:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 03:32 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: I stepped out of my house, and glanced around.
"Nice weather, eh?"

"It's raining. Unless you like the rain, it's not that great. I personally love the rain... It just takes forever to dry off my fur."

"Ah, mostly being sarcastic. A light rain isn't too bad, and I certainly don't mind it as much as I did when I was organic..."

(07-04-2015, 04:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 03:35 AM)Umbra Wrote: "It's raining. Unless you like the rain, it's not that great. I personally love the rain... It just takes forever to dry off my fur."

"Ah, mostly being sarcastic. A light rain isn't too bad, and I certainly don't mind it as much as I did when I was organic..."

"Well, the only thing I mind about the rain is the getting wet part. Maybe if I went Flygon, it wouldn't be as bad..."

(07-04-2015, 04:34 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 04:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ah, mostly being sarcastic. A light rain isn't too bad, and I certainly don't mind it as much as I did when I was organic..."

"Well, the only thing I mind about the rain is the getting wet part. Maybe if I went Flygon, it wouldn't be as bad..."

"Yes, that is an effective method, I guess. Also, I've been meaning to ask you, Umbra...uh, how do you feel about there being other Umbreons around? At least, for a short while."

(07-04-2015, 04:37 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 04:34 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, the only thing I mind about the rain is the getting wet part. Maybe if I went Flygon, it wouldn't be as bad..."

"Yes, that is an effective method, I guess. Also, I've been meaning to ask you, Umbra...uh, how do you feel about there being other Umbreons around? At least, for a short while."

"Yeah. Why are you asking?..."

(07-04-2015, 05:09 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 04:37 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yes, that is an effective method, I guess. Also, I've been meaning to ask you, Umbra...uh, how do you feel about there being other Umbreons around? At least, for a short while."

"Yeah. Why are you asking?..."

"...Ehks' body might, uh, be one, and he's using it to adjust to not being a Jakkai any more. He's still working on getting adjusted to his current...uh, 'level' of digitigrade. If you were to walk on your toes, and have your foot structured like you were supposed to walk like that, that's what he's adjusting to right now. Though he doesn't seem to have an issue at the moment with his body."

(07-04-2015, 05:12 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 05:09 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah. Why are you asking?..."

"...Ehks' body might, uh, be one, and he's using it to adjust to not being a Jakkai any more. He's still working on getting adjusted to his current...uh, 'level' of digitigrade. If you were to walk on your toes, and have your foot structured like you were supposed to walk like that, that's what he's adjusting to right now. Though he doesn't seem to have an issue at the moment with his body."

"Oh, well, that's fine. And I know what 'digitigrade' means... Just because certain bits of Biology freak me out doesn't mean I don't know anything else in it..." There's a short period of time where he doesn't talk. "Say, where'd you get the Umbreon DNA? Did you get a sample of mine without me knowing or something?"

*the light mist becomes a minor rain storm*
*runs under one of the trees in the apple orchard*

(07-04-2015, 05:18 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 05:12 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Ehks' body might, uh, be one, and he's using it to adjust to not being a Jakkai any more. He's still working on getting adjusted to his current...uh, 'level' of digitigrade. If you were to walk on your toes, and have your foot structured like you were supposed to walk like that, that's what he's adjusting to right now. Though he doesn't seem to have an issue at the moment with his body."

"Oh, well, that's fine. And I know what 'digitigrade' means... Just because certain bits of Biology freak me out doesn't mean I don't know anything else in it..." There's a short period of time where he doesn't talk. "Say, where'd you get the Umbreon DNA? Did you get a sample of mine without me knowing or something?"

"...Yes."

(07-04-2015, 04:27 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 05:18 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, well, that's fine. And I know what 'digitigrade' means... Just because certain bits of Biology freak me out doesn't mean I don't know anything else in it..." There's a short period of time where he doesn't talk. "Say, where'd you get the Umbreon DNA? Did you get a sample of mine without me knowing or something?"

"...Yes."

"...Huh... Please tell me you at least got rid of the 'chromatic' and 'nine-tailed' genes..."

*the rain noticeably increase, and the wind begins to pick up*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-04-2015

Danu had made it back to her house, and was watching the storm from the window.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OmniGeoff - 07-04-2015

Omni is found looking at one of the plots. "Suppose if I could have more than one plot?"