Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 05:33 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 05:25 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: "oh, not yet... But I will use this as a home base between hunts, and if anyone wants someone dead, I'm always available for hire.
(prices range between 5000-100,000 depending on the target)

"Well, all right, then. Just don't cause any trouble, all right? We have enough shit happening here already."

"Say, just curious... What kind of weapons do you use? I'm an inventor and, uh... Well, just curious."

*evil chuckle emanates from helmet speakers*
"EE-3 and various assorted blasters, assorted small gauntlet weapons, jetpack with rocket, lightsaber, lightwhip, grenades, Verpine pistol, Verpine rifle, and a few other choice goodies..."
"An Avali bow would be nice though ;P"
(And maybe a collar?)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-24-2015

*Looks around for Marxon and starts meowing loudly.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 05:38 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *evil chuckle emanates from helmet speakers*
"EE-3 and various assorted blasters, assorted small gauntlet weapons, jetpack with rocket, lightsaper, lightwhip, grenades, and a few other choice goodies..."

"Oh, cool! I've got my own personal 'arsenal' as well, just in case... I don't actually use it often, which is nice." This might seem a bit mysterious, as Umbra clearly isn't toting anything more than a knife of medieval origin (judging from the hilt and handle).

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 05:44 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 05:38 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *evil chuckle emanates from helmet speakers*
"EE-3 and various assorted blasters, assorted small gauntlet weapons, jetpack with rocket, lightsaper, lightwhip, grenades, and a few other choice goodies..."

"Oh, cool! I've got my own personal 'arsenal' as well, just in case... I don't actually use it often, which is nice." This might seem a bit mysterious, as Umbra clearly isn't toting anything more than a knife of medieval origin (judging from the hilt and handle).

*tilts head slightly*
*runs GPR and bio scans on Umbra and the surrounding area*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 05:38 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 05:33 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, all right, then. Just don't cause any trouble, all right? We have enough shit happening here already."

"Say, just curious... What kind of weapons do you use? I'm an inventor and, uh... Well, just curious."

*evil chuckle emanates from helmet speakers*
"EE-3 and various assorted blasters, assorted small gauntlet weapons, jetpack with rocket, lightsaper, lightwhip, grenades, Verpine pistol, Verpine rifle, and a few other choice goodies..."
"An Avali bow would be nice though ;P"
(And maybe a collar?)

*Randomly starts scooting around*

(08-24-2015, 05:56 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *tilts head slightly*

Umbra certainly isn't normal, being an anthropomorphic Umbreon with nine tails... Not only that, but there seems to be some strange energy stored up in his body. He's dressed in a knit cap, white shirt, and blue jeans, with no shoes. A brown leather messenger bag hangs on his side by a shoulder strap.

"Well, uh... I'm going to head to bed... Talk to you tomorrow, maybe..." He heads off to his house-tree, going inside.

(08-24-2015, 06:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 05:56 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *tilts head slightly*

Umbra certainly isn't normal, being an anthropomorphic Umbreon with nine tails... Not only that, but there seems to be some strange energy stored up in his body. He's dressed in a knit cap, white shirt, and blue jeans, with no shoes. A brown leather messenger bag hangs on his side by a shoulder strap.
// I don't know what else to put because I don't know what GDI is...

"Well, uh... I'm going to head to bed... Talk to you tomorrow, maybe..." He heads off to his house-tree, going inside.

*shrugs, then wanders back to his ship*

*Yawns and flops onto Marx's Hammock*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-24-2015

*he watched the spectacle from a distance, confused at what just happend*
Atleast the ship didn't crash.
*he walks back to the mountains, a oil lantern in one hand, and the sack in the other*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 11:32 AM)WUnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 11:30 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he watched the spectacle from a distance, confused at what just happend*
Atleast the ship didn't crash.
*he walks back to the mountains, a oil lantern in one hand, and the sack in the other*

*Hears a beeping from his ear lobe.*
MROW!
*Leaps out of the Hammock and darts off towards the Mountains.*

//If he touched anything he will DIE

'Bloody furries, always stepping on bits of the SKS, I knew it was a bad idea to trust that Republic'

Beta watched from his perch in the peaks.
"I should really start with protocol 69." He muttered to himself while looking through a modified scope. God these Railguns are clunky.
Someone really needs to tie that cat up.

(08-24-2015, 01:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 11:32 AM)WUnamusedAvali Wrote: *Hears a beeping from his ear lobe.*
MROW!
*Leaps out of the Hammock and darts off towards the Mountains.*

//If he touched anything he will DIE

'Bloody furries, always stepping on bits of the SKS, I knew it was a bad idea to trust that Republic'

Beta watched from his perch in the peaks.
"I should really start with protocol 69." He muttered to himself while looking through a modified scope. God these Railguns are clunky.
Someone really needs to tie that cat up.

*Meows behind Joey and peels a bit of what appears to be carpet from his foot... and then bolts off.*

Beta stroke the head of the cat as it struts into his bunker.
"Hello, 21..."He yawned."Hmmm,"He dropps his head onto the railgun.

*Hisses and shoots off.*

//I will sleepies now.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-24-2015

I'm back, what did I miss?

(08-24-2015, 02:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: I'm back, what did I miss?

*Mews in sleep from Hammock.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-24-2015

(whenever I try to get back into the RP the thread turns into a graveyard until something else grabs my attention, and then it blows up. Every damn time.)

So who is this, newcomer?

Umbra walks out of his front door with the usual cup of tea in his hand. "Welp, just another day filled with aliens... Hooray..."

Well, anyone figure out who he is while I slept?

(08-24-2015, 06:34 PM)Marxon Wrote: Well, anyone figure out who he is while I slept?

"Apparently, he's a bounty hunter. He's just going to stay around here when he's not off killing people for money."

"Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of them. Quite some time ago, I had to deal with bounty hunters myself- they didn't have guns or anything, though."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 06:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 06:34 PM)Marxon Wrote: Well, anyone figure out who he is while I slept?

"Apparently, he's a bounty hunter. He's just going to stay around here when he's not off killing people for money."

"Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of them. Quite some time ago, I had to deal with bounty hunters myself- they didn't have guns or anything, though."
I uhhhh... have to go..

*rushes into his house, then activates the dozen or so half wrecked drones welded to various areas to act as cameras and turrets*

No bounty to collect here...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 06:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:

((The first thing that came to mind was Skyrim, y'know, 'cause Umbra's from that dimension and all, and they don't have guns. (And on that note, a Dwemer Steam-pressure powered sniper rifle would be a GLORIOUS mod)
Then I had two thoughts:
1. WHY ARE THERE NOT BOUNTY HUNTERS IN SKYRIM? Seriously, if you have a high enough bounty you should have more than just the rare Dark Brotherhood Failsassin and actually have well equipped bounty hunters sent after you. Like well enough equipped that at low levels you actually have to escape, and not just strike them down with riteous Sparks and Iron Shortsword... And is there a mod for this?
2. Is there a mod for an Umbreon Race?))