Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 06:05 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 05:12 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *claps binders on Marx and holds Verpine pistol in his face*
"Free monies!"
"You do have a bounty on you, right?
*barley lets one near him before he sidesteps, turns, and breaks the newcomer's nose*

THATS what you get for assuming shit...

(Nobody told you in character what the hell? )

//You can't break my nose like that, I'm wearing a helmet.

(Nobody told you in character what the hell? )
What?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 09:15 AM)Alpaca Wrote: can i be an alpaca that leaves his tribe of alpacas who is also very intelligent and also knows his shit about weaponry

((I'm going to be blunt.
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
All you've done since arriving is to post continuously about Alpacas. If you aren't going to be serious or at least contribute anything at all in any meaningful manner, then I don't understand your purpose for joining.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 05:19 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Okay, this doesn't work."
Beta starts to screw on a nuclear warhead
"This'll work."

as they say around here, kill them with kindness, and if that doesn't work, use sharp sticks and knifes.
*he draws a void metal katana and lunges at beta*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 11:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 05:19 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Okay, this doesn't work."
Beta starts to screw on a nuclear warhead
"This'll work."

as they say around here, kill them with kindness, and if that doesn't work, use sharp sticks and knifes.

"How fast are you people?"Beta shouts from the top of the furthest peak accidently slipping a trigger finger on the now nuclear railgun.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 11:49 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 11:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: as they say around here, kill them with kindness, and if that doesn't work, use sharp sticks and knifes.

"How fast are you people?"Beta shouts from the top of the furthest peak accidently slipping a trigger finger on the now nuclear railgun.

//if beta somehow wins, we are going to retcon this into oblivion. i can see it now, but cannot rp now it's too early for me.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 11:50 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 11:49 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "How fast are you people?"Beta shouts from the top of the furthest peak accidently slipping a trigger finger on the now nuclear railgun.

//If beta somehow wins, we are going to retcon this into oblivion. I can see it now, but I cannot RP now it's too early for me.

//Nah, that's okay, I hate living in a timezone so far away from you know, over half the Nexus.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 11:49 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 11:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: as they say around here, kill them with kindness, and if that doesn't work, use sharp sticks and knifes.

// nope

//Kay

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-25-2015

Fuck this im just going to stop replying.

Congrats, you people ruined it.

*Looks around for Marxon who appears to have disappeared, blatantly upset.*

//When you say, you people. That would be limited to me. As you know.
Fucking up everything is kind of what I do, unintentionally.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-25-2015

((What the fuck happened when I was asleep. I'm not even going to read it, or acknowledge it but what the fuck happened?))

(08-25-2015, 12:53 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((What the fuck happened when I was asleep. I'm not even going to read it, or acknowledge it but what the fuck happened?))

((Some shit, a lot of shit. A new guy...:/*

And me basically killing the forum...
Again.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 01:01 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 12:53 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((What the fuck happened when I was asleep. I'm not even going to read it, or acknowledge it but what the fuck happened?))

((Some shit, a lot of shit. A new guy...:/*

Again.

((Let's go with absolutely nothing happened and leave it at that, because there's a certain level of ridiculousness which is tolerable...and you guys passed that. You passed it ridiculously fast, and that's not okay in the slightest. You drove someone away from posting because of it. You tried to kill everyone with a FUCKING NUCLEAR WEAPON.
No.
None of that happened. None of it. Do you understand me?))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-25-2015

// IM DONE IM FUCKING DONE!

(08-25-2015, 01:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 01:01 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: ((Some shit, a lot of shit. A new guy...:/*

Again.

((Let's go with absolutely nothing happened and leave it at that, because there's a certain level of ridiculousness which is tolerable...and you guys passed that. You passed it ridiculously fast, and that's not okay in the slightest. You drove someone away from posting because of it. You tried to kill everyone with a FUCKING NUCLEAR WEAPON.
No.

((Good, I never existed as well. That cat was a trick. An illusion.))

(08-25-2015, 01:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 01:01 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: ((Some shit, a lot of shit. A new guy...:/*

Again.

No.

((Technically I meant to detonate it on the mountain and kill no one or you know, blow up Rogue.))

(Just saying by now I should have at least you know, 69% warning.)

((Or you know a ban and a half.))

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-25-2015

*eventually reappears in the town square*

So, where is everyone?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-25-2015

Umbra comes out of his tree again, looking more tired than ever. Even the tea in his hand isn't helping.

(08-25-2015, 05:46 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra comes out of his tree again, looking more tired than ever. Even the tea in his hand isn't helping.

*he returns, with a sword straped to his back*
Err, you don't look so good.
Did you get attacked or something?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 08:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he returns, with a sword straped to his back*

"No, I couldn't sleep."

(08-25-2015, 08:33 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 08:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he returns, with a sword straped to his back*

"No, I couldn't sleep."
The voices in your head bothering you?