Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:31 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "To my house at least, though I guess we don't need to since I just explained it out here. Wait what was that?"

Danu turns and looks towards Marxon's house.

"So... You don't have anything else to tell me about it? Shame... I'd like to know how these things happen so I could at least try and stabilize or put a stop to them..."

(08-25-2015, 10:33 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a much heavier and extremely bloated avali lays on his back next to a pile of broken glass, moaning in pain*

Umbra turns to face the scene. "Oh, great... Another medical emergency..."

"Well, I guess I could explain some more of the details. Why is Marxon always getting hurt? I thought we were past this."

Danu goes to him and kneels beside him, using her healing magic to mend his cuts and relieve the pain of his full belly

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:31 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "To my house at least, though I guess we don't need to since I just explained it out here. Wait what was that?"

"So... You don't have anything else to tell me about it? Shame... I'd like to know how these things happen so I could at least try and stabilize or put a stop to them..."

(08-25-2015, 10:33 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a much heavier and extremely bloated avali lays on his back next to a pile of broken glass, moaning in pain*

welp, i think we should put together a hospital, and run it for things like this.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:34 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:28 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a cascade of breaking glass comes from Marxon's house*
*walks over* you okay Marxon, i heard something break.

(08-25-2015, 10:43 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote: "So... You don't have anything else to tell me about it? Shame... I'd like to know how these things happen so I could at least try and stabilize or put a stop to them..."

"Well, I guess I could explain some more of the details. Why is Marxon always getting hurt? I thought we were past this."

Danu goes to him and kneels beside him, using her healing magic to mend his cuts and relieve the pain of his full belly
*blushes and tries to cover his gut, but even his cloak leaves a 6 inch gap between the ends*

I uhhhh ummmm...

*frowns and whimpers as he curls up in the shadows, ashamed of something for sure*

When I thought you were gone... my diet kinda went, backwards.

*hides his face behind his wings trying to cover his tubby body *

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:43 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Well, I guess I could explain some more of the details. Why is Marxon always getting hurt? I thought we were past this."

"I don't even know... I wish he'd stop doing it, because I'm fairly certain he knows that there's nobody here except for you that can actually help."
"And yes, some details would be nice... It'd be great if I could actually remember them, though..."

(08-25-2015, 10:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: welp, i think we should put together a hospital, and run it for things like this.

"Thing about a hospital... You need doctors. And nurses. I don't think anyone here has any form of 'modern' medical training."

(08-25-2015, 10:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:43 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Well, I guess I could explain some more of the details. Why is Marxon always getting hurt? I thought we were past this."

"I don't even know... I wish he'd stop doing it, because I'm fairly certain he knows that there's nobody here except for you that can actually help."
"And yes, some details would be nice... It'd be great if I could actually remember them, though..."

(08-25-2015, 10:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: welp, i think we should put together a hospital, and run it for things like this.

"Thing about a hospital... You need doctors. And nurses. I don't think anyone here has any form of 'modern' medical training."
then we need to make a medical school.
(08-25-2015, 10:47 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:34 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *walks over* you okay Marxon, i heard something break.

(08-25-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote: "So... You don't have anything else to tell me about it? Shame... I'd like to know how these things happen so I could at least try and stabilize or put a stop to them..."

*blushes and tries to cover his gut, but even his cloak leaves a 6 inch gap between the ends*

I uhhhh ummmm...

*frowns and whimpers as he curls up in the shadows, ashamed of something for sure*

it's okay marxon, there is no need to be ashamed we are all your friends.

(08-25-2015, 10:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:47 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't even know... I wish he'd stop doing it, because I'm fairly certain he knows that there's nobody here except for you that can actually help."

then we need to make a medical school.
(08-25-2015, 10:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: *blushes and tries to cover his gut, but even his cloak leaves a 6 inch gap between the ends*

I uhhhh ummmm...

it's okay marxon, there is no need to be ashamed we are all your friends.
*whimpers and hides, and with good reason, he's really packed on the pounds in the absence of danu, despite wanting to lose weight*

(08-25-2015, 10:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: then we need to make a medical school.

"We'd still need doctors and nurses for that."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Danu smirks and says something really fast in another language, which seems to flow smoothly off her tongue with a warm yet otherworldly sensation. She follows up with how she usually talks. "And that's why anyway."

Hearing the talk about a hospital, she asks. "What happened to the nice girl that was here before who was also a healer? She seemed to know things on a level similar to mine."

(08-25-2015, 10:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: then we need to make a medical school.

"We'd still need doctors and nurses for that."
well we could go off planet and hire a doctor to teach us in medical school so we can make a hospital and work there when people hurt themselves.

(08-25-2015, 10:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:47 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't even know... I wish he'd stop doing it, because I'm fairly certain he knows that there's nobody here except for you that can actually help."

Danu smirks and says something really fast in another language, which seems to flow smoothly off her tongue with a warm yet otherworldly sensation. She follows up with how she usually talks. "And that's why anyway."

Hearing the talk about a hospital, she asks. "What happened to the nice girl that was here before who was also a healer? She seemed to know things on a level similar to mine."
*the very tubby avali clings to Danu snugly and closes his, still whimpering*

(08-25-2015, 10:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu smirks and says something really fast in another language, which seems to flow smoothly off her tongue with a warm yet otherworldly sensation. She follows up with how she usually talks. "And that's why anyway."

"...I didn't catch any of that. And I'm not sure..."

(08-25-2015, 10:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well we could go off planet and hire a doctor to teach us in medical school so we can make a hospital and work there when people hurt themselves.

"But nobody... Ugh... Arguing with you is making my head hurt..."

(08-25-2015, 11:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu smirks and says something really fast in another language, which seems to flow smoothly off her tongue with a warm yet otherworldly sensation. She follows up with how she usually talks. "And that's why anyway."

"...I didn't catch any of that. And I'm not sure..."

(08-25-2015, 10:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well we could go off planet and hire a doctor to teach us in medical school so we can make a hospital and work there when people hurt themselves.

"But nobody... Ugh... Arguing with you is making my head hurt..."
we could travel far enough to hire somebody.

(08-25-2015, 11:06 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: we could travel far enough to hire somebody.

"Just... Please... I didn't get any sleep last night, so if you could just..." He trails off.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-25-2015

I could trawl my memories and see if I can find any useful medical knowledge.

(08-25-2015, 11:08 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 11:06 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: we could travel far enough to hire somebody.

"Just... Please... I didn't get any sleep last night, so if you could just..." He trails off.

well it makes sense at least, even if it is a bit convoluted.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-25-2015

*loudly cries into Danu's shoulder*

(08-25-2015, 11:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: *loudly cries into Danu's shoulder*

*decides to put a tissue on marxon*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-25-2015

Wurg was busy doing stuff inside her house. Shortly after the sound of breaking glass echoed throughout the village center, she made her way to her front door. The sound of breaking things was always a bad sign, after all...

She stuck her head out of the door, and looked around. "Huh? What wa-" Wurg stopped mid-sentence. [color=#f87f00]"Wait...Danu? Where have you been!?"

To Danu, it would have seemed a bit strange - after all, the person sticking their head out of the front door to Wurg's house looked nothing like her. In fact, the person looked just like Umbra...though more feminine, and with orange-colored rings. Her eyes were orange as well, in fact.

(08-25-2015, 11:44 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg was busy doing stuff inside her house. Shortly after the sound of breaking glass echoed throughout the village center, she made her way to her front door. The sound of breaking things was always a bad sign, after all...

She stuck her head out of the door, and looked around. "Huh? What wa-" Wurg stopped mid-sentence. "Wait...Danu? Where have you been!?"

To Danu, it would have seemed a bit strange - after all, the person sticking their head out of the front door to Wurg's house looked nothing like her. In fact, the person looked just like Umbra...though more feminine, and with orange-colored rings. Her eyes were orange as well, in fact.

"She got sucked into a space-time anomaly... Or something." Umbra looks way too tired to even be outside...

(08-25-2015, 11:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 11:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: *loudly cries into Danu's shoulder*

*decides to put a tissue on marxon*
*it lands between his eyes and he completely derps out*