Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 05:35 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: Omni is found looking at one of the plots.  "Suppose if I could have more than one plot?"

*opens a umbrella*
Umbra never said you couldn't.
So I assume you could.

(07-04-2015, 05:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu had made it back to her house, and was watching the storm from the window.

*you hear knocking from your front door*
Hello, anyone home?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 05:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 05:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu had made it back to her house, and was watching the storm from the window.

*you hear knocking from your front door*
Hello, anyone home?

"Oh just a moment~"

Danu comes up front and opens the door for him, letting him in out of the rain.

"Storm came up so suddenly. It was really nice out. Umbra says he wasn't playing with weather manipulation though, and Marxon's terraformer apparently returned to space on its own."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 05:35 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: Omni is found looking at one of the plots. "Suppose if I could have more than one plot?"

Each plot is definitely big enough to hold one person- after all, a very big tree doesn't even take up all of Umbra's.

(07-04-2015, 05:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *opens a umbrella*
Umbra never said you couldn't.
So I assume you could.

"I heard that. It depends on why. Each plot should be more than big enough to house one person, if not more. I don't know why anyone would need two."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-04-2015

*753, presumably after depositing himself somewhere more distant, slowly wanders towards the square, slowly and methodically searching for something*

(07-04-2015, 06:27 PM)Surge Wrote: *753, presumably after depositing himself somewhere more distant, slowly wanders towards the square, slowly and methodically searching for something*

Umbra waves at the robot, still in his window. "Looking for something?"

(07-04-2015, 06:32 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:27 PM)Surge Wrote: *753, presumably after depositing himself somewhere more distant, slowly wanders towards the square, slowly and methodically searching for something*

Umbra waves at the robot, still in his window. "Looking for something?"
Yes! Have you noticed any...spatial anomalies? Temporal? Quantum? Anything at all indicative of damage to the fabric of your reality?

(07-04-2015, 06:34 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:32 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra waves at the robot, still in his window. "Looking for something?"
Yes! Have you noticed any...spatial anomalies? Temporal? Quantum? Anything at all indicative of damage to the fabric of your reality?

"Well... No, I haven't, actually. I'd probably notice if there was... Why do you ask?..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 04:41 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 04:27 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Yes."

"...Huh... Please tell me you at least got rid of the 'chromatic' and 'nine-tailed' genes..."

"Of course. The weather is getting fairly nasty now, unfortunately. Damn."

(07-04-2015, 06:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:34 PM)Surge Wrote: Yes! Have you noticed any...spatial anomalies? Temporal? Quantum? Anything at all indicative of damage to the fabric of your reality?

"Well... No, I haven't, actually. I'd probably notice if there was... Why do you ask?..."
Because there is something very wrong going on around here and I don't know what it is...or rather something will be going very wrong and I don't know what THAT is.

*the normally confident and composed Android is uncharacteristically nervous, still looking around for something, anything, as he speaks.

(07-04-2015, 06:47 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Of course. The weather is getting fairly nasty now, unfortunately. Damn."

"Oh good. I won't have an identity crisis, then... And yeah... So much for peaceful rain..."

(07-04-2015, 06:49 PM)Surge Wrote: Because there is something very wrong going on around here and I don't know what it is...or rather something will be going very wrong and I don't know what THAT is.

*the normally confident and composed Android is uncharacteristically nervous, still looking around for something, anything, as he speaks.

"That's.... Worrying... I'd help if I could, but my future sight is limited both circumstantially and ability-wise. I can't really sense disturbances in reality as well as I used to, either."

(07-04-2015, 06:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:47 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Of course. The weather is getting fairly nasty now, unfortunately. Damn."

"Oh good. I won't have an identity crisis, then... And yeah... So much for peaceful rain..."

(07-04-2015, 06:49 PM)Surge Wrote: Because there is something very wrong going on around here and I don't know what it is...or rather something will be going very wrong and I don't know what THAT is.

"That's.... Worrying... I'd help if I could, but my future sight is limited both circumstantially and ability-wise. I can't really sense disturbances in reality as well as I used to, either."
I doubt it'd do you any more good than it's done me. Otherwise I would be here some other time.

(07-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:52 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh good. I won't have an identity crisis, then... And yeah... So much for peaceful rain..."

I doubt it'd do you any more good than it's done me. Otherwise I would be here some other time.

"True... Do you want to come in? It is raining, after all."

(07-04-2015, 07:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Surge Wrote: I doubt it'd do you any more good than it's done me. Otherwise I would be here some other time.

"True... Do you want to come in? It is raining, after all."
Rain is irrelevant. I need to get to the bottom of this before it comes to pass.
*a few sparks jump out of his magnetic sockets where the rain strikes them*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 06:10 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 05:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you hear knocking from your front door*
Hello, anyone home?

"Oh just a moment~"

Danu comes up front and opens the door for him, letting him in out of the rain.

"Storm came up so suddenly. It was really nice out. Umbra says he wasn't playing with weather manipulation though, and Marxon's terraformer apparently returned to space on its own."
This weather is odd.
Probably Feizel
*the storm becomes a full fledged Thunder storm, lightning arching in the sky*

(07-04-2015, 07:02 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:00 PM)Umbra Wrote: "True... Do you want to come in? It is raining, after all."
Rain is irrelevant. I need to get to the bottom of this before it comes to pass.

"Uh... You're sparking. I think you should really come inside... You won't be able to get to the bottom of anything if you short out."

(07-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:02 PM)Surge Wrote: Rain is irrelevant. I need to get to the bottom of this before it comes to pass.

"Uh... You're sparking. I think you should really come inside... You won't be able to get to the bottom of anything if you short out."
The water is irrelevant! I am sealed against all environmental conditions, the sparking is simply the result of a conductive fluid being introduced to the surface of a highly energetic emitter. Now if you'll excuse me I have to find out why you all seem to abruptly stop existing and who has maimed your timeline to cause this!

(07-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: This weather is odd.
Probably Feizel

"YEP. You're coming in." Umbra comes out, slips on the BPT gloves, and anchors on to 753, dragging him inside. It'd be rather hard to get loose.

(07-04-2015, 07:11 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Uh... You're sparking. I think you should really come inside... You won't be able to get to the bottom of anything if you short out."
The water is irrelevant! I am sealed against all environmental conditions, the sparking is simply the result of a conductive fluid being introduced to the surface of a highly energetic emitter. Now if you'll excuse me I have to find out why you all seem to abruptly stop existing and who has maimed your timeline to cause this!

"Oh." He lets go. "...Wait, what? We're going to stop existing?!" He looks shocked, with a dash of terrified. He's also getting rather wet.

(07-04-2015, 07:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: This weather is odd.
Probably Feizel

"YEP. You're coming in." Umbra comes out, slips on the BPT gloves, and anchors on to 753, dragging him inside. It'd be rather hard to get loose.

(07-04-2015, 07:11 PM)Surge Wrote: The water is irrelevant! I am sealed against all environmental conditions, the sparking is simply the result of a conductive fluid being introduced to the surface of a highly energetic emitter. Now if you'll excuse me I have to find out why you all seem to abruptly stop existing and who has maimed your timeline to cause this!

"Oh." He lets go. ",,,Wait, what?"
*753 sighs* alright let's call this moment in time, this one right now, where we are standing, this is now point A on your timeline. Now an indeterminate point in the future that I have visited prior, this is point C on your timeline. Now recently I attempted to visit point B, which by alphabetical rules lies between A and C, and I find that there is no point B. So I began some testing since realities do not simply cease to exist and then resume at a later date! In this testing I found that point C is also not there, so as I can best tell your timeline has been drastically altered by an outside force such that it ceases to exist, altered in such a way that I have never before seen any reason to believe is even possible!

I have never seen this before and I can't even conceive what would cause this and with my infinite millennia of experience THAT IS CAUSE FOR CONCERN.

(I have a long term plan here but it doesn't involve any big bad evil destroying reality don't worry)

(07-04-2015, 07:20 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:12 PM)Umbra Wrote: "YEP. You're coming in." Umbra comes out, slips on the BPT gloves, and anchors on to 753, dragging him inside. It'd be rather hard to get loose.

"Oh." He lets go. ",,,Wait, what?"
*753 sighs* alright let's call this moment in time, this one right now, where we are standing, this is now point A on your timeline. Now an indeterminate point in the future that I have visited prior, this is point C on your timeline. Now recently I attempted to visit point B, which by alphabetical rules lies between A and C, and I find that there is no point B. So I began some testing since realities do not simply cease to exist and then resume at a later date! In this testing I found that point C is also not there, so as I can best tell your timeline has been drastically altered by an outside force such that it ceases to exist, altered in such a way that I have never before seen any reason to believe is even possible!

I have never seen this before and I can't even conceive what would cause this and with my infinite millennia of experience THAT IS CAUSE FOR CONCERN.

(I have a long term plan here but it doesn't involve any big bad evil destroying reality don't worry)

"...Great... first, Samhain comes along and tries to kill everyone, and now this..."

(07-04-2015, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:20 PM)Surge Wrote: *753 sighs* alright let's call this moment in time, this one right now, where we are standing, this is now point A on your timeline. Now an indeterminate point in the future that I have visited prior, this is point C on your timeline. Now recently I attempted to visit point B, which by alphabetical rules lies between A and C, and I find that there is no point B. So I began some testing since realities do not simply cease to exist and then resume at a later date! In this testing I found that point C is also not there, so as I can best tell your timeline has been drastically altered by an outside force such that it ceases to exist, altered in such a way that I have never before seen any reason to believe is even possible!

"...Great... first, Samhain comes along and tries to kill everyone, and now this..."
Who? Never mind. Is he local to this reality? He's not distanced from your timeline?