Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alpaca - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 08:20 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 08:10 AM)Alpaca Wrote: oh ffs. i was pissed on for talking about alpacas, and this is fine?

((I am not okay with this either. People should at least try to have coherent and sensible posts when entering. Also everything inside double brackets (()) or started with // is out of character and not actually happening, if you were referring to the post you quoted in specific.))

//Ah k i didnt quite understand the brackets/ double / thing

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 08:24 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: //This is coherent! Sorta! Maybe! Fuckit, I'm new.

(08-26-2015, 05:04 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally makes it to the top of the snow-capped mountain to witness the indescribable clusterfuck.
"...Why did I even come up here, again? I'm sick and tired of all this crazy shit happening..."
He turns around and goes back down to the town, then goes inside his house.

// Ranger, you might want to look at the map description on the front page to make sure you're not lost or something. I'm kind of confused after looking at some of your posts...
//The idea was that I'm on a completely different planet... sorry if I didn't make that clear...   Blush

*Wakes in Bacta tank on mercenary's ship*

FTL engines have stopped

"Um... where are we?"

//We're home Chewie...
"Back on the home planet..."
"If you need some one dead or captured, just give me a call."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 02:14 AM)Surge Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 02:11 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Do you rember your name?
Well of course. I'm Surge.

surge, that name seems familiar. did your organic self have any bounties?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 09:41 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 02:14 AM)Surge Wrote: Well of course. I'm Surge.

*tunes active sensors to listen to the rest of the conversation*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 09:41 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 02:14 AM)Surge Wrote: Well of course. I'm Surge.

I prefer not to check.

*A fox exits the crater, where the chaos seems to have cleared, he looks around and then quickly runs into the surrounding trees*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-26-2015

*Pokes head up slightly, now in desperate need of food.*
*Pokes around for food and finds a pouch of.. something.*
Clever cats eat Failix
Dagobah Green Flavour

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-26-2015

An incredibly delicious smell drifts through the forest, the scent of someone baking sweets.

Its coming from a little cottage on the edge of town beneath a gigantic tree.

The windows glow softly, and an apple pie rests in the window cooling off.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 12:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: An incredibly delicious smell drifts through the forest, the scent of someone baking sweets.

*Ears and nose twitch slightly as the bag of catnip falls off his face.*

*takes the suspicious "cat" creature to the laboratories for further research*

(08-26-2015, 12:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: An incredibly delicious smell drifts through the forest, the scent of someone baking sweets.

*I Keep travelling, until I see a small town, suddenly I pick up and interesting scent. I follow it to pie resting on a windowsill, just out of my reach.

(08-26-2015, 12:20 PM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *takes the suspicious "cat" creature to the laboratories for further research*

//If this is another person you are doing it to, you need to word it in a way that they can avoid you if they want to. Otherwise people will just ignore what your character does to them.

(08-26-2015, 12:42 PM)Alpaca Wrote:

*I Keep travelling, until I see a small town, suddenly I pick up and interesting scent. I follow it to pie resting on a windowsill, just out of my reach.

A woman's voice inside sings softly, setting another pie on the windowsill as she works. Though the words to her song seem to be in another language entirely, they instill a feeling of comfort and happiness in all who hear them.

(08-26-2015, 12:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 12:20 PM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *takes the suspicious "cat" creature to the laboratories for further research*

//If this is another person you are doing it to, you need to word it in a way that they can avoid you if they want to. Otherwise people will just ignore what your character does to them.

(08-26-2015, 12:42 PM)Alpaca Wrote: *I Keep travelling, until I see a small town, suddenly I pick up and interesting scent. I follow it to pie resting on a windowsill, just out of my reach.

A woman's voice inside sings softly, setting another pie on the windowsill as she works. Though the words to her song seem to be in another language entirely, they instill a feeling of comfort and happiness in all who hear them.
*Slowly I walk to the front of the house, and knock on the door with my paw, after a few knocks I curl up next to the front door and wait, hoping to get a piece of pie*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-26-2015

*marx knocks eagerly on the door*

Meep!

Big Grin

(08-26-2015, 01:35 PM)Marxon Wrote:

*marx knocks eagerly on the door*

Meep!

Big Grin

//YAY MARXON'S BACK
*Meows impatiently from a steel table somewhere aboard the Mercenary's ship.*

"Just a moment, I'll be right there." Danu calls out, the knocking interrupting her song.

She soon opens the door to see the two waiting, her long white robe draped loose over her curvy feminine body. The smell of her baking flooded out the open door towards them.

"Hi there. I'm guessing you smelled the pies Marxon?"

(08-26-2015, 02:03 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Just a moment, I'll be right there." Danu calls out, the knocking interrupting her song.

She soon opens the door to see the two waiting, her long white robe draped loose over her curvy feminine body. The smell of her baking flooded out the open door towards them.

Yesh, and I missed chu!

*the rounded fluffball glomps Danu*

(08-26-2015, 02:15 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 02:03 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Just a moment, I'll be right there." Danu calls out, the knocking interrupting her song.

Yesh, and I missed chu!

Smiling, Danu kneels beside him and returns the gesture, gently hugging him.

"My you're getting big. Have you been taking care of yourself?"

(08-26-2015, 03:37 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 02:15 PM)Marxon Wrote: Yesh, and I missed chu!

Smiling, Danu kneels beside him and returns the gesture, gently hugging him.

I, uhhhh...

*his cheeks flush deep violet, his ears flick downwards, and he shyly frowns at danu as he tries to pull his cloak closed, but due to the fact he's put on enough weight that his midsection is over 3 feet thick, there's quite a gap*

Maybe?

*whimpers and tucks his arms towards his chest and pushes his legs together, obviously very embarrassed*

;~;

(08-26-2015, 03:43 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 03:37 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Smiling, Danu kneels beside him and returns the gesture, gently hugging him.

I, uhhhh...

*his cheeks flush deep violet, his ears flick downwards, and he shyly frowns at danu as he tries to pull his cloak closed, but due to the fact he's put on enough weight that his midsection is over 3 feet thick, there's quite a gap*

Maybe?

*whimpers and tucks his arms towards his chest and pushes his legs together, obviously very embarrassed*

;~;

"Its alright. Just gotta keep after yourself about that. There's no shame in having some size to you, just means you're healthy. But too big, and it varies by species when this is, and you run into problems. I can't help but think you enjoy being large."