Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-26-2015

AAAAAGHHH*falls to his knees and nearly loses coherency entirely* what was that!?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 10:00 PM)Marxon Wrote: *lights all around start flickering and multiple electronic devices malfunction, any ateros based life would feel a sensation comparable to stinging pain, then moments later a MASSIVE bolt of electricity arcs from the sky and obliberates the town square*

what the heck *Austin is randomly transformed into his charizard form*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 10:00 PM)Marxon Wrote: *lights all around start flickering and multiple electronic devices malfunction, any ateros based life would feel a sensation comparable to stinging pain, then moments later a MASSIVE bolt of electricity arcs from the sky and obliberates the town square*

"GAH WHAT THE FU-" Umbra's swear is cut short by the blast as it blackens everything, including him.
"...I swear, if this was someone's fault, I will have a trophy of their head mounted on my wall."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-26-2015

*bolts of lighting strike everywhere for about 30 seconds, likely hitting at least one person, then it abruptly stops*

(on second thought I will not volunteer to be shrekt by lightning.)

(08-26-2015, 10:23 PM)Marxon Wrote: *bolts of lighting strike everywhere for about 30 seconds, likely hitting at least one person, then it abruptly stops*

*Austin almost get hit, if this form had hair some on his arm would probably be singed*
i'm not even going to ask how this happened.

Almost coincidentally, Order manifests near Umbra.
"What even is the cause of this sudden-"
He gets struck by a bolt of lightning. However, it doesn't seem to affect the Enigma.
"...Well, then."
Another bolt then strikes Umbra. It looks like he's close to snapping.

(08-26-2015, 10:29 PM)Umbra Wrote: Almost coincidentally, Order manifests near Umbra.
He gets struck by a bolt of lightning. However, it doesn't seem to affect the Enigma.
"...Well, then."

hello, random being appearing out of nowhere.
also umbra are you okay?

(08-26-2015, 10:29 PM)Umbra Wrote: Almost coincidentally, Order manifests near Umbra.
"...Well, then."
....that looked painful...

*constant lightning occurs about a mile west for about 15 minutes, starting a short lived forest fire, may be worth exploring*

(08-26-2015, 10:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hello, random being appearing out of nowhere.
also umbra are you okay?

"Hello."
"Yes. I'm completely fine. It's not like I was struck by lightning or anything."
He's obviously lying, judging from both his expression, appearance, posture, and the tension in his voice.

(08-26-2015, 10:32 PM)Surge Wrote: ....that looked painful...

"For Umbra, yes. If this lightning wasn't so selective, I would take hits for him, since electrocution doesn't bother me at all. Quite the opposite, really."

*a singed and smoldering marx waddles over, he took a direct hit from multiple large bolts, and the remaining charge has all his feathers on end, he should be dead*

This will take forever to preen out...

(08-26-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 10:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hello, random being appearing out of nowhere.
also umbra are you okay?

"Hello."
"Yes. I'm completely fine. It's not like I was struck by lightning or anything."
He's obviously lying, judging from both his expression, appearance, posture, and the tension in his voice.
at least you're not dead.
(08-26-2015, 10:36 PM)Marxon Wrote: *constant lightning occurs about a mile west for about 15 minutes, starting a short lived forest fire, may be worth exploring*
maybe we should check if the rest of the forest is okay, especially for the people who live there.

(08-26-2015, 10:36 PM)Marxon Wrote: *constant lightning occurs about a mile west for about 15 minutes, starting a short lived forest fire, may be worth exploring*

Umbra storms off- quite literally, as there is still some electricity arcing off his body from the two strikes- to the area.
"I'd better follow him... There's no telling what could happen with Umbra this stressed and angry. It's a shame that illusion spell didn't work as he had hoped..."
As he said, Order floats after the pissed, black-furred creature.

(08-26-2015, 10:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Umbra storms off- quite literally, as there is still some electricity arcing off his body from the two strikes- to the area.
"I'd better follow him... There's no telling what could happen with Umbra this stressed and angry. It's a shame that illusion spell didn't work as he had hoped..."
As he said, Order floats after the pissed, black-furred creature.
wait for me if you're gonna check that out *Austin follows in suit*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 10:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Hello."
at least you're not dead.
maybe we should check if the rest of the forest is okay, especially for the people who live there.
*does like umbra and literally storms off in the same direction*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alpaca - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 04:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 03:43 PM)Marxon Wrote: I, uhhhh...

*his cheeks flush deep violet, his ears flick downwards, and he shyly frowns at danu as he tries to pull his cloak closed, but due to the fact he's put on enough weight that his midsection is over 3 feet thick, there's quite a gap*

Maybe?

*whimpers and tucks his arms towards his chest and pushes his legs together, obviously very embarrassed*

;~;

"Its alright. Just gotta keep after yourself about that. There's no shame in having some size to you, just means you're healthy. But too big, and it varies by species when this is, and you run into problems. I can't help but think you enjoy being large."
*Stands up tall, hopeful.*

*comes back a minute later, feathers all ruffled, laden with what looks to be 200 pounds of gear*

Anyone want to go investigate the epicenter of the ion storm with me?

(08-26-2015, 10:57 PM)Marxon Wrote: *comes back a minute later, feathers all ruffled, laden with what looks to be 200 pounds of gear*

*is already heading with umbra somewhere into the forest*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 10:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 10:57 PM)Marxon Wrote: *comes back a minute later, feathers all ruffled, laden with what looks to be 200 pounds of gear*

*is already heading with umbra somewhere into the forest*
*runs after them despite carrying his own weight in gear*

Wait up!