Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-26-2015

Umbra slows down so Marx can catch up while simultaneously pulling his rifle out of his bag. How does he do that?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 11:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra slows down so Marx can catch up while simultaneously pulling his rifle out of his bag. How does he do that?
Huh?

Did you say something?

Anyways, I'm getting very odd readings off my equipment, something is VERY wrong up there.

*suddenly the party hits a cleaning where all the trees are burnt to ash, and in the middle of the 500 foot clearing is a 20 foot wide crater, putting off green light*

I don't like this...

Where's surge? I could potentially use his durable form and such.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-26-2015

"What in blazes?!" Danu had been right beside Marxon when the blast hit, yet was completely unharmed.

Unfortunately her pies had not been so lucky, the shockwave knocking them off the windowsill to land upside down in her garden.

Noticing a fire near her house, she didn't bother going to the square and grabbed a bucket to throw water on it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 11:24 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 11:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra slows down so Marx can catch up while simultaneously pulling his rifle out of his bag. How does he do that?
Huh?

Did you say something?

Anyways, I'm getting very odd readings off my equipment, something is VERY wrong up there.

*suddenly the party hits a cleaning where all the trees are burnt to ash, and in the middle of the 500 foot clearing is a 20 foot wide crater, putting off green light*

I don't like this...

it looks like some sort of radioactive electricity thing, and what does your equipment do exactly?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alpaca - 08-26-2015

*Obviously disapointed at the lack of pies, I kept following the group until we reached a clearing. The area seems to glow, but I cant see the source of the glowing because the group is blocking my view*

(08-26-2015, 11:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 11:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: Huh?

Did you say something?

I don't like this...

it looks like some sort of radioactive electricity thing, and what does your equipment do exactly?
It normally detects levels of various energies and particles in the air, but right now I think its fried, that or...

I don't want to discuss the alternative, the ion readings are off the charts, hence the storm...

What's that green glow?

SURGE?

(08-26-2015, 11:45 PM)Alpaca Wrote: *Obviously disapointed at the lack of pies, I kept following the group until we reached a clearing. The area seems to glow, but I cant see the source of the glowing because the group is blocking my view*
*the unknown charizard turns around*
uhh hi there, who are you and how did you get to our planet in the middle of nowhere in space.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-26-2015

Did you say something?

I don't like this...

// Nope, he didn't say anything. Din't mind him, just pulling a sniper rifle out of a messenger bag that couldn't possibly fit it...
"I might be able to help." Order gets closer to the crater and looks inside.

(08-26-2015, 11:45 PM)Alpaca Wrote: *Obviously disapointed at the lack of pies, I kept following the group until we reached a clearing. The area seems to glow, but I cant see the source of the glowing because the group is blocking my view*

Umbra notices. "Huh?"
// What are you?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 11:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Did you say something?

I don't like this...

// Nope, he didn't say anything. Din't mind him, just pulling a sniper rifle out of a messenger bag that couldn't possibly fit it...

Umbra notices. "Huh?"
// What are you?
*he treads into the clearing, covered in ash, and carying a bag of his belongings*
Why can't this place go a day without tragedy?

Did you say something?

I don't like this...

Go yellow glowy person thing, whatever your name is.

(08-26-2015, 11:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
*the unknown charizard turns around*
uhh hi there, who are you and how did you get to our planet in the middle of nowhere in space.

Did you say something?

I don't like this...

Umbra notices. "Huh?"
// What are you?
Uhhhh, guys, was that there before?

*a huge fissure is visible in the center of the clearing, a chasm... full of large, faintly glowing hexagonal green crystals, everyone near it feels an odd, tingling sensation in their face for some reason*

It's outputting a gas composition of, 22% methane, 19% sulfur, 12% naphthalene, 10% argon, 6%isobutane, 2% xylene, and... 29% unknown gas.

Don't breathe this stuff...

// a cookie to anyone who knows what puts out that composition of gas

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-27-2015

(08-26-2015, 11:58 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 11:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *the unknown charizard turns around*

(08-26-2015, 11:49 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Nope, he didn't say anything. Din't mind him, just pulling a sniper rifle out of a messenger bag that couldn't possibly fit it...

Umbra notices. "Huh?"
// What are you?
Uhhhh, guys, was that there before?

*a huge fissure is visible in the center of the clearing, a chasm... full of large, faintly glowing hexagonal green crystals, everyone near it feels an odd, tingling sensation in their face for some reason*

It's outputting a gas composition of, 22% methane, 19% sulfur, 12% naphthalene, 10% argon, 6%isobutane, 2% xylene, and... 29% unknown gas.

welp that is worrying, i think we might be able to get rid of it.
//is it the things from command and conquer the crystal stuff that i forget the name of
//oh wait it's tiberuim.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

(08-26-2015, 11:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: Uhhhh, guys, was that there before?

"Strange... Those certainly aren't wind crystals... Whatever that might be, it's not native to this place."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 12:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 11:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: Uhhhh, guys, was that there before?

welp that is worrying, i think we might be able to get rid of it.
//is it the things from command and conquer the crystal stuff that i forget the name of
//oh wait it's tiberuim.
*a shaft of the crystal erupts next to Austin, and the tingling sensation becomes painful*

owwww, nope not staying bye *he runs off because he doesn't want to die*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

*Walks around a lab aboard the Merc's ship. Knocks over half the chemicals and presses a button on the wall labelled 'Evac'*

(08-27-2015, 12:51 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Walks around a lab aboard the Merc's ship. Knocks over half the chemicals and presses a button on the wall labelled 'Evac'*

//inb4 the cat blows up marxon's entire ship.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 12:55 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 12:51 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Walks around a lab aboard the Merc's ship. Knocks over half the chemicals and presses a button on the wall labelled 'Evac'*

//inb4 the cat blows up marxon's entire ship.

//Rogue's*

*Something spins off the underside of the ship and lands in the forest somewhere.*

*The pod skitters into the Chasm.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 12:49 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: owwww, nope not staying bye *he runs off because he doesn't want to die*
*suddenly marx turns on the Geiger counter, which loudly squeals*

That's lethal levels...

SOOOO MUCH NOPE!

*backs away quickly*

*Aboard the pod bits of cat hair starts to fall off the cat.*

*The 'cat' mews loudly from inside.*