Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

*Runs off spreading Tiberium in it's wake.*
"FREEDOM!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:00 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Runs off spreading Tiberium in it's wake.*
"FREEDOM!"
I need to kill that thing before we get overrun...

*pulls out his railgun and aims at the cat*

I'm going to hate myself for doing this.

*takes aim and sets his gun to rapid fire, and empties a 16 round clip while looking away*

Is it dead?

;~;

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:04 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:00 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Runs off spreading Tiberium in it's wake.*
"FREEDOM!"
I need to kill that thing before we get overrun...

*takes aim and sets his gun to rapid fire, and empties a 16 round clip while looking away*

Is it dead?

;~;

A flurry of Tiberium shards sail toward Marx from the coating developing on the cat.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:04 AM)Marxon Wrote: I need to kill that thing before we get overrun...

Is it dead?

;~;

A flurry of Tiberium shards sail toward Marx from the coating developing on the cat.*

"Ļ̘ͣ̇ͦͨ̓̅̃̇i̴̛̞̖͛̑g̣̙͍̳̟̭ͫ̋ͅh̫̲̩̤̳̥̤͍ͧ̌̆̕t̜̦̮͙̺͎̦̱̉̈ ̻͚͎̎ͨ͌͜s̢̖̩̭̙͈̬̆̓̌ͩͬh̷̜̤̥̄ͤ́̈́ͯ͋͒į͙ͬ͑ͨͭ͋̅ͣ͆ḛ̸̳̭͖͚̠̃̑͗̓ͮ̓͜l̥͍͎̹̞̞̳̟̍ͮͦdͧͧ̕͏̭̬̙͖͚͍!"

A tower shield of solid white energy blocks the shards, shielding Marx.
"That was a close one."

(08-27-2015, 03:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:04 AM)Marxon Wrote: I need to kill that thing before we get overrun...

Is it dead?

;~;

*ducks, though the cat was a good distance away*

(08-27-2015, 03:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A flurry of Tiberium shards sail toward Marx from the coating developing on the cat.*

"Ļ̘ͣ̇ͦͨ̓̅̃̇i̴̛̞̖͛̑g̣̙͍̳̟̭ͫ̋ͅh̫̲̩̤̳̥̤͍ͧ̌̆̕t̜̦̮͙̺͎̦̱̉̈ ̻͚͎̎ͨ͌͜s̢̖̩̭̙͈̬̆̓̌ͩͬh̷̜̤̥̄ͤ́̈́ͯ͋͒į͙ͬ͑ͨͭ͋̅ͣ͆ḛ̸̳̭͖͚̠̃̑͗̓ͮ̓͜l̥͍͎̹̞̞̳̟̍ͮͦdͧͧ̕͏̭̬̙͖͚͍!"

A block of solid white energy blocks the shards, shielding Marx.
"That was a close one."

Your arm, it's white...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alpaca - 08-27-2015

*I see the approaching shitstorm, but being the curious mutt that I am I walk straight into the tiberium, suddenly I feel a strange tingling sensation my body, being suddenly shocked by this, I run in the opposite direction - running straight into a cat.*

"ooooooo?"

*Suddenly, I feel a rush of strength rush through me. The tiberium seems to have taken effect*

(08-27-2015, 03:10 AM)Marxon Wrote: Your arm, it's white...

"And yellow. Don't worry, this is how I normally look- yellow with a white outline." Order actually doesn't seem affected by the radiation. Probably has to do with the fact that he doesn't look corporeal.
// Order and the other four beings manifest as ethereal beings- meaning they're not physical. They also aren't affected very much by radiation. Energy weapons, on the other hand...

(08-27-2015, 03:17 AM)Alpaca Wrote: *I see the approaching shitstorm, but being the curious mutt that I am I walk straight into the tiberium, suddenly I feel a strange tingling sensation my body, being suddenly shocked by this, I run in the opposite direction - running straight into a cat.*

"ooooooo?"

*Suddenly, I feel a rush of strength rush through me. The tiberium seems to have taken effect*
Great, we already got our first mutants...

The only cure is probably death...

Stand still, I'm not drunk enough to be a good shot.

(08-27-2015, 03:24 AM)Marxon Wrote: Great, we already got our first mutants...

The only cure is probably death...

Stand still, I'm not drunk enough to be a good shot.

"Why not let me handle this, then? I've already got a loaded rifle that basically shoots energy napalm." Umbra takes aim.

*The cat finally breaks out of the woods and into the town center, spreading tiberium to every house it passes.*

(08-27-2015, 03:27 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The cat finally breaks out of the woods and into the town center, spreading tiberium to every house it passes.*
Fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck...

KILL THAT THING BEFORE...

well we're already going to have to evacuate the entire town...

(08-27-2015, 03:29 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:27 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The cat finally breaks out of the woods and into the town center, spreading tiberium to every house it passes.*
Fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck...

*The cat stops and starts a mad dash to the labs.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-27-2015

((...Didn't marx shoot you? sixteen times? I highly doubt every one of those shots missed, and doubt even more that if thy hit nothing happened...))

(08-27-2015, 03:32 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:29 AM)Marxon Wrote: Fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck...

*The cat stops and starts a mad dash to the labs.*
*curses repeatedly*

This is bad, we need to get everyone out of here, this stuff leeches minerals and puts out radiation.

(08-27-2015, 03:33 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:

((...Didn't marx shoot you? sixteen times? I highly doubt every one of those shots missed, and doubt even more that if thy hit nothing happened...))

(08-27-2015, 03:08 AM)I actually said. Wrote:

Is it dead?

;~;

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:37 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:33 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((...Didn't marx shoot you? sixteen times? I highly doubt every one of those shots missed, and doubt even more that if thy hit nothing happened...))

(08-27-2015, 03:08 AM)I actually said. Wrote: A flurry of Tiberium shards sail toward Marx from the coating developing on the cat.*

((That doesn't answer my question. How the hell is it still running after being shot?))

(08-27-2015, 03:37 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:33 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((...Didn't marx shoot you? sixteen times? I highly doubt every one of those shots missed, and doubt even more that if thy hit nothing happened...))

(08-27-2015, 03:08 AM)I actually said. Wrote: A flurry of Tiberium shards sail toward Marx from the coating developing on the cat.*
// should actually be bloody pulp

(08-27-2015, 03:32 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The cat stops and starts a mad dash to the labs.*

Umbra fires a shot, the explosive fire round being very hard to dodge.
"Let me get my reality bender gloves... I might be able to stop the spread. Maybe even undo it. Won't completely work on that cat, though... We'll have to get it to stop or kill it first."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(( is there a signup for this or can I just jump in when the time is most opportune?))

(08-27-2015, 03:36 AM)Marxon Wrote: *curses repeatedly*

This is bad, we need to get everyone out of here, this stuff leeches minerals and puts out radiation.

"Well, the minerals that are here might be hard for it to process... We don;t have anything like gold or diamonds or copper... Or any of that shit, really. It's mostly just those crystals I work with."