Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 07:28 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...Great... first, Samhain comes along and tries to kill everyone, and now this..."
Who? Never mind. Is he local to this reality? He's not distanced from your timeline?

"No idea, to be honest. He might be from outside it, or not, we're not too sure."
[Ugh when will the rain stop? I want to at least talk to people outside!]
[Ehks just grab an umbrella from the shed, I'm sure there's one.]

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 07:31 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:28 PM)Surge Wrote: Who? Never mind. Is he local to this reality? He's not distanced from your timeline?

"No idea, to be honest. He might be from outside it, or not, we're not too sure."
Ugh. I need to find the bottom of this. If this is an act of sabotage I've likely accelerated the timeframe behind it by investigating.

(07-04-2015, 07:33 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:31 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No idea, to be honest. He might be from outside it, or not, we're not too sure."
Ugh. I need to find the bottom of this. If this is an act of sabotage I've likely accelerated the timeframe behind it by investigating.

"Hopefully we...uh...don't cease to exist any time soon. That sounds highly unpleasant."
[Aha! There's an umbrella! I'll be out in a bit.]

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 07:28 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:27 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...Great... first, Samhain comes along and tries to kill everyone, and now this..."
Who? Never mind. Is he local to this reality? He's not distanced from your timeline?

"No idea. He might be, though, considering Wyrb and the others aren't from here..."

(07-04-2015, 07:36 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Hopefully we...uh...don't cease to exist any time soon. That sounds highly unpleasant."

"No kidding. I've been through too much to just... Disappear. This place is relatively new, too... It'd be a shame if it and everyone on it were just... Wiped."

(07-04-2015, 07:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:28 PM)Surge Wrote: Who? Never mind. Is he local to this reality? He's not distanced from your timeline?

"No idea. He might be, though, considering Wyrb and the others aren't from here..."

(07-04-2015, 07:36 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Hopefully we...uh...don't cease to exist any time soon. That sounds highly unpleasant."

"No kidding. I've been through too much to just... Disappear. This place is relatively new, too... It'd be a shame if it and everyone on it were just... Wiped."
I doubt it will be so sudden but I can't exactly observe it in progress.

(07-04-2015, 07:43 PM)Surge Wrote: I doubt it will be so sudden but I can't exactly observe it in progress.

"That's even worse. I've been slowly tortured before... I'm guessing it'll be like that. But worse."
He pauses, realizing the awkwardness of what he just said.
"...Skyrim isn't exactly a fun place."

(07-04-2015, 07:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:43 PM)Surge Wrote: I doubt it will be so sudden but I can't exactly observe it in progress.

"That's even worse. I've been slowly tortured before... I'm guessing it'll be like that. But worse."
A bunch of backwards racists, a rampant bandit issue, and a rising drug problem. It certainly is not.

(07-04-2015, 07:49 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:47 PM)Umbra Wrote: "That's even worse. I've been slowly tortured before... I'm guessing it'll be like that. But worse."
A bunch of backwards racists, a rampant bandit issue, and a rising drug problem. It certainly is not.

"Yeah..." It seems like he's withholding something.

(07-04-2015, 07:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Agreed."
Soon after I said that, an umbrella poked out of the wall directly behind me. It slowly poked further and further out, until the handle emerged. It was being held by a black, furred hand. A faintly-glowing yellow ring adorned the back of the hand.
"...So how bad is the rain?"

(07-04-2015, 07:52 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:43 PM)Umbra Wrote: "No idea. He might be, though, considering Wyrb and the others aren't from here..."

"Agreed."
Soon after I said that, an umbrella poked out of the wall directly behind me. It slowly poked further and further out, until the handle emerged. It was being held by a black, furred hand. A faintly-glowing yellow ring adorned the back of the hand.
*the rain suddenly is diverted around the house* since you people cannot handle a little water precipitation I have diverted it for you...

(07-04-2015, 07:52 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:43 PM)Umbra Wrote: "No idea. He might be, though, considering Wyrb and the others aren't from here..."

"Agreed."

"Pretty bad." Umbra switches gloves to the construct ones and forms a pinkish-purple umbrella. "Why do you have a ring on the back of your hand?"

(07-04-2015, 07:54 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:52 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Agreed."
*the rain suddenly is diverted around the house* since you people cannot handle a little water precipitation I have diverted it for you...

"I can handle it just fine. So can Wurg."

(07-04-2015, 07:54 PM)Surge Wrote: *the rain suddenly is diverted around the house* since you people cannot handle a little water precipitation I have diverted it for you...

"Eh, I don't mind it that much. Ehks is really the only one who hates it, and it's just because he hates getting his fur wet."
"Hey! When I can actually use my human body, I won't have to worry as much!"
(07-04-2015, 07:55 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Pretty bad." Umbra switches gloves to the construct ones and forms a pinkish-purple umbrella. "Why do you have a ring on the back of your hand?"

"...Uh, that's not normal? You don't have those yourself?"

*753 throws his arms up and the rain resumes normal behavior as he resumes his search*

(07-04-2015, 08:02 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Uh, that's not normal? You don't have those yourself?"

"Normal Umbreons have rings on their forehead, thighs, tail, and upper arms. Same here."

(07-04-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 08:02 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Uh, that's not normal? You don't have those yourself?"

"Normal Umbreons have rings on their forehead, thighs, tail, and upper arms. Same here."
(can confirm. Some anthros do have the hand rings though, I've even seen rings on the stomach before)

(07-04-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"...I have some on the back of my hands, too. Huh..."
"Hm, must have done that by accident when removing the...unusual traits from Umbra's DNA. Oh well."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 07:54 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:52 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Agreed."
*the rain clouds push at the Barrier, and get pushed back*

(...I just realized that there is almost certainly somebody with a female anthro umbreon OC who put rings on...the chest. You know where...)

(07-04-2015, 08:11 PM)Surge Wrote: (...I just realized that there is almost certainly somebody with a female anthro umbreon OC who put rings on...the chest. You know where...)

//*muffled screaming*

(07-04-2015, 08:08 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Normal Umbreons have rings on their forehead, thighs, tail, and upper arms. Same here."
(can confirm. Some anthros do have the hand rings though, I've even seen rings on the stomach before)

// Yeah, but Umbra doesn't have any of those. People are people, anyway.

(07-04-2015, 08:09 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...I have some on the back of my hands, too. Huh..."
"Hm, must have done that by accident when removing the...unusual traits from Umbra's DNA. Oh well."

"Yeah, that explains it..."

// going to a potluck thing now... See you guys later.

(07-04-2015, 08:11 PM)Surge Wrote: (...I just realized that there is almost certainly somebody with a female anthro umbreon OC who put rings on...the chest. You know where...)

// Let's not go there.