Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:55 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:53 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Don't pull that bullshit excuse out. I never tried to end the world.

//Shhhh. Big Grin
//They don't know that
//Wait...

(08-27-2015, 03:53 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((And...that matters how? That's like saying "Someone can shoot fire, so I can kill everything and be immortal to being killed. That's completely wrong.))

//Explosives
//A grenade would work.
//I'm not immortal
//Just slightly resistant to kinetic weaponry.
// actually you're vulnerable, being crystalline. Tiberium can absorb material but not instantaneously, and doing so DOES NOT cancel the kinetic energy

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alpaca - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:53 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Don't pull that bullshit excuse out. I never tried to end the world.

//Shhhh. Big Grin
//They don't know that
//Wait...

(08-27-2015, 03:53 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((And...that matters how? That's like saying "Someone can shoot fire, so I can kill everything and be immortal to being killed. That's completely wrong.))

//Explosives
//A grenade would work.
//I'm not immortal

//wait if thats what tiberium does to you them I have that too ok kthxbai.

*Pounces on cat and tries to communicate*
"Assorted nice animals noises that you may expect a sad dog to make"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-27-2015

//Shhhh. Big Grin
//They don't know that
//Wait...

//Explosives
//A grenade would work.
//I'm not immortal

((>slightly
>slightly
I don't know what definition of "slightly" you're using when being shot multiple times results in no damage whatsoever. That's not "slightly", that's outright immune. And that's not okay when you are INTENTIONALLY spreading something that will KILL EVERYONE.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

*It knocks down a metal syringe and brings it outside between it's teeth and tries to take off he seal. It looks like an antidote.*

(08-27-2015, 03:59 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:55 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Shhhh. Big Grin
//They don't know that
//Wait...

//Explosives
//A grenade would work.
//I'm not immortal

((>slightly
>slightly
I don't know what definition of "slightly" you're using when being shot multiple times results in no damage whatsoever. That's not "slightly", that's outright immune. And that's not okay when you are INTENTIONALLY spreading something that will KILL EVERYONE.))
//possibly some sort of limitied supply of tiberium?

(08-27-2015, 03:59 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *It knocks down a metal syringe and brings it outside between it's teeth and tries to take off he seal. It looks like an antidote.*
// there is no antidote other than amputation

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: THIS SITUATION IS SERIOUSLY FUBAR!

IM ACTIVATING THE DISTRESS BEACON!

"Yep, I better get Chaos out here..."
A red-and-black being manifests in the air next to Umbra, already armed with double swords the length of its arms.
"So... Who do I get to stab?"
"That cat over there." He points to the little corruption spreader.
If Chaos had a face, he would probably have some sort of evil grin there instead of a hole.
"Piece of cake." He floats over to the cat. "Hey, little buddy... How ya doin'?~"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:01 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:59 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *It knocks down a metal syringe and brings it outside between it's teeth and tries to take off he seal. It looks like an antidote.*
// there is no antidote other than amputation

//Or you know, lobbing a grenade at me.

(08-27-2015, 04:00 AM)Alpaca Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:59 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((>slightly
>slightly
//possibly some sort of limitied supply of tiberium?
// or we just say that people 'infected' with tiberium are just stronger etc, and whoever shot UnamusedAavali just missed.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

"I've finally done it! My greatest advancement yet! A door that will open portals to other dimensions!" Yet it will end nowhere near as bad as the inkling/avali DNA splice. Although not entirely god-awful, it did create some... Complications. Temperature resistance and squidkid syndrome were a bonus ((oh god I'm sorry it's already going downhill)), but it became nearly countered after losing almost all bone mass. Having to learn how to move again was embarrassing, but after creating (several versions of) an exoskeleton, the omnicolor-feather headed avali had decided that the DNAS incident was rock bottom, and that literally nothing could go wrong. As sure as his coat was white, he counted his lucky stars that he had no changes to his physical form other than the ability to change feather color, he stupidly walked through the untested door.
Obviously it failed.
As soon as he passed through, it kersplooied and he was trapped. No air supply, and barely any protective gear, Nesumi panicked. Cut off from his pack at a young age was actually lucky. He was able to adapt to loneliness with only slight psychotic breaks. Nothing therapy couldn't mend. But now... This was a whole different alone. The inly way to fix the door would be if he had enough
"Oh hey, look! A tiberium cat!"
It would seem luck was on his side.
For now...

(08-27-2015, 04:03 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: "I've finally done it! My greatest advancement yet! A door that will open portals to other dimensions!" Yet it will end nowhere near as bad as the inkling/avali DNA splice. Although not entirely god-awful, it did create some... Complications. Temperature resistance and squidkid syndrome were a bonus ((oh god I'm sorry it's already going downhill)), but it became nearly countered after losing almost all bone mass. Having to learn how to move again was embarrassing, but after creating (several versions of) an exoskeleton, the omnicolor-feather headed avali had decided that the DNAS incident was rock bottom, and that literally nothing could go wrong. As sure as his coat was white, he counted his lucky stars that he had no changes to his physical form other than the ability to change feather color, he stupidly walked through the untested door.
Obviously it failed.
As soon as he passed through, it kersplooied and he was trapped. No air supply, and barely any protective gear, Nesumi panicked. Cut off from his pack at a young age was actually lucky. He was able to adapt to loneliness with only slight psychotic breaks. Nothing therapy couldn't mend. But now... This was a whole different alone. The inly way to fix the door would be if he had enough
For now...

"Mrew?"

(08-27-2015, 04:02 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:01 AM)Marxon Wrote: // there is no antidote other than amputation

//Or you know, lobbing a grenade at me.
*fires another burst at the cat, rounds travelling at mach 80*

*The cat beings gnawing at it's legs.*

*The cat looks up just in time to have it's head torn off by a supersonic projectile.*

(08-27-2015, 04:03 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: "I've finally done it! My greatest advancement yet! A door that will open portals to other dimensions!" Yet it will end nowhere near as bad as the inkling/avali DNA splice. Although not entirely god-awful, it did create some... Complications. Temperature resistance and squidkid syndrome were a bonus ((oh god I'm sorry it's already going downhill)), but it became nearly countered after losing almost all bone mass. Having to learn how to move again was embarrassing, but after creating (several versions of) an exoskeleton, the omnicolor-feather headed avali had decided that the DNAS incident was rock bottom, and that literally nothing could go wrong. As sure as his coat was white, he counted his lucky stars that he had no changes to his physical form other than the ability to change feather color, he stupidly walked through the untested door.
Obviously it failed.
For now...

When did the labs start dumping failed experiments here?

*he mutters to himself*

Uhhh, hi?

*a rather, actually very tubby avali waddles his way over*

(08-27-2015, 04:04 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
Obviously it failed.
For now...

"Mrew?"

"Growls", clearly displeased at the sudden change of events.

Obviously it failed.
For now...

You're greeted by an insane ethereal being that I sadly don't have a picture of. It's red with a black outline around its entire body, no matter which direction you look at it from. It has a hole straight through its head where its face would be.
"Oh, hi! Are you here about the piano? Because it's already been sold."
// inb4 nobody gets this reference

*The cat wakes up in the town square, having an odd dream about being shot with a railgun.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

"How fortunate of me! I love cats! I might just keep this one
Alive.
I hope."
I'll just scritcha scritch it at the base of it's tail. Cats love scritcha scritches at the base of their tail. Nothing could possibly go wr-
Oh hell no! Not letting THAT happen.
THIS WILL GO TERRIBLY WRONG IN EVERY WAY. Now to befriend a cat.
"Hey there fluffy buddy! How's it going?" Scritcha scritchies...

*It sees a commotion and starts strutting over.*

(08-27-2015, 04:09 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The cat wakes up in the town square, having an odd dream about being shot with a railgun.*

(08-27-2015, 04:11 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *It sees a commotion and starts strutting over.*

// Wait what
// Is it still infected?
// Because if it isn't I have no idea what just happened.