Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alpaca - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:07 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:03 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: "I've finally done it! My greatest advancement yet! A door that will open portals to other dimensions!" Yet it will end nowhere near as bad as the inkling/avali DNA splice. Although not entirely god-awful, it did create some... Complications. Temperature resistance and squidkid syndrome were a bonus ((oh god I'm sorry it's already going downhill)), but it became nearly countered after losing almost all bone mass. Having to learn how to move again was embarrassing, but after creating (several versions of) an exoskeleton, the omnicolor-feather headed avali had decided that the DNAS incident was rock bottom, and that literally nothing could go wrong. As sure as his coat was white, he counted his lucky stars that he had no changes to his physical form other than the ability to change feather color, he stupidly walked through the untested door.
Obviously it failed.
As soon as he passed through, it kersplooied and he was trapped. No air supply, and barely any protective gear, Nesumi panicked. Cut off from his pack at a young age was actually lucky. He was able to adapt to loneliness with only slight psychotic breaks. Nothing therapy couldn't mend. But now... This was a whole different alone. The inly way to fix the door would be if he had enough
"Oh hey, look! A tiberium cat!"
It would seem luck was on his side.
For now...

When did the labs start dumping failed experiments here?

*he mutters to himself*

Uhhh, hi?

*a rather, actually very tubby avali waddles his way over*
"Growls" rather loudly at the strange tubby creature that seems to have blown the head of the only other tiberium infected being.
*Suddenly realising that I was probably next I run straight into the forest, trying to get as far away as possible, spreading tiberium everywhere.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

*Sees a strange person scratching at a now headless cat heavily coated in bloody green crystals.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:10 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: "How fortunate of me! I love cats! I might just keep this one
Alive.
I hope."
I'll just scritcha scritch it at the base of it's tail. Cats love scritcha scritches at the base of their tail. Nothing could possibly go wr-
Oh hell no! Not letting THAT happen.
THIS WILL GO TERRIBLY WRONG IN EVERY WAY. Now to befriend a cat.
"Hey there fluffy buddy! How's it going?" Scritcha scritchies...
If you get infected I'll have to shoot you as well. ..

You chose an interesting time to come here.

By the way, I'm Marxon, nice, medical grade exoskeleton.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

Meow?

(08-27-2015, 04:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Sees a strange person scratching at a now headless cat heavily coated in bloody green crystals.*

//wait what who is seeing this, who are you know.

(08-27-2015, 04:14 AM)Alpaca Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:13 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Sees a strange person scratching at a now headless cat heavily coated in bloody green crystals.*

//wait what who is seeing this, who are you know.

//Woke up in the town center, with and odd dream of having it's head blown off.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

Nesumi stares in shock as the cat's head explodes before he can even get near it.
There goes his chance to go home. Of course it isn't that easy. It never is. The abandonment, the splice, and now this? There's always something, isn't there?
He looks up at the floaty gross with no face, almost horrified, until he remembers that the cloning experiment ended far more grotesque than this creature. The flubberbag, however...
"By the nine, what is that thing!?" He said, clearly addicted to skyrim.

(08-27-2015, 04:15 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:14 AM)Alpaca Wrote: //wait what who is seeing this, who are you know.

//Woke up in the town center, with and odd dream of having it's head blown off.

// so your still a cat with tiberium infection?

*The newly awoken cat looks around and see a small tubby bipedal creature somewhat resembling the bringer of food.*

(08-27-2015, 04:16 AM)Alpaca Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:15 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Woke up in the town center, with and odd dream of having it's head blown off.

// so your still a cat with tiberium infection?

//'Cured.'

(08-27-2015, 04:15 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Nesumi stares in shock as the cat's head explodes before he can even get near it.
There goes his chance to go home. Of course it isn't that easy. It never is. The abandonment, the splice, and now this? There's always something, isn't there?
He looks up at the floaty gross with no face, almost horrified, until he remembers that the cloning experiment ended far more grotesque than this creature. The flubberbag, however...
Welcome to crazy town. I cope with copious amounts of alcohol and sweets.

Again, your name?

*the tubby Avali perks up his ears*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:15 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Nesumi stares in shock as the cat's head explodes before he can even get near it.

"Good question. Iunno."
"Chaos, get back here! Leave the greeting to me. Order, you're dismissed, too."
"Very well, then. Chaos."
"Ugh, fiiiiiine..."
The being disappears. A bipedal Umbreon standing at about 5'6" approaches, wearing jeans, a white shirt, a black knit cap, and a brown messenger bag.
"Sorry about that... Say, what you just said sounded kind of familiar..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:13 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:10 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: "How fortunate of me! I love cats! I might just keep this one
Alive.
I hope."
I'll just scritcha scritch it at the base of it's tail. Cats love scritcha scritches at the base of their tail. Nothing could possibly go wr-
Oh hell no! Not letting THAT happen.
THIS WILL GO TERRIBLY WRONG IN EVERY WAY. Now to befriend a cat.
"Hey there fluffy buddy! How's it going?" Scritcha scritchies...
If you get infected I'll have to shoot you as well. ..

M-MEDICAL GRADE!?
You dare? THIS is a MkIX Hypersuit, I'll have you know. It keeps me from struggling to not be a pile of mush, while still somehow allowing me to morph into my embarrassing other form at will. It's science, I ain't gotta explain schlick.
"Thanks, I guess."
NO!! Where are the demeaning insults!? Ugh, whatever.

(08-27-2015, 04:18 AM)Marxon Wrote:

Again, your name?

*Something soft brushes against Marx's foot and mews at the Newcomer.*

(08-27-2015, 04:22 AM)Alpaca Wrote: *Keep travelling until I find an old comet/spaceship looking thing. I slowly crawl in it and start pawing at random buttons, suddenly it starts rolling down the hill back down to the town, I notice it seems like im accelerating at an alarmingly fast rate.

//A few nope

(08-27-2015, 04:20 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:13 AM)Marxon Wrote: If you get infected I'll have to shoot you as well. ..

M-MEDICAL GRADE!?
You dare? THIS is a MkIX Hypersuit, I'll have you know. It keeps me from struggling to not be a pile of mush, while still somehow allowing me to morph into my embarrassing other form at will. It's science, I ain't gotta explain schlick.
"Thanks, I guess."

I'm sorry, it's just, I recognize the model, I used to require one...

*tilts his head down and frowns*

I mean no offense, I understand what having issues with your own bones is like, I underwent a very painful procedure where I had most of my brittle body augmented.

Wait... ANOTHER shapeshifter?

(08-27-2015, 04:22 AM)Alpaca Wrote: *Keep travelling until I find an old comet/spaceship looking thing. I slowly crawl in it and start pawing at random buttons, suddenly it starts rolling down the hill back down to the town, I notice it seems like im accelerating at an alarmingly fast rate.*

//this was that comet that crashed into the mountain a while back.*
// we have enough chaos

(08-27-2015, 04:18 AM)Marxon Wrote:

Again, your name?

Tell him the number isn't available.
"Nesumi. I have no surname because my pack... Nevermind."
Good job feather head. You gave him your real name AND a bite of your tragic past.Anything else, princess?
"I think I might be hearing voices, and my meds aren't here, so I guess I'll just have to cope with it..."
No, do NOT bring those demon pills into question!

*The cat hears the word shapeshifter and jumps onto Marx's head, completely blocking his view.*

(08-27-2015, 04:23 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:20 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: M-MEDICAL GRADE!?
"Thanks, I guess."

I'm sorry, it's just, I recognize the model, I used to require one...

*tilts his head down and frowns*

I mean no offense, I understand what having issues with your own bones is like, I underwent a very painful procedure where I had most of my brittle body augmented.

Wait... ANOTHER shapeshifter?

(08-27-2015, 04:22 AM)Alpaca Wrote: *Keep travelling until I find an old comet/spaceship looking thing. I slowly crawl in it and start pawing at random buttons, suddenly it starts rolling down the hill back down to the town, I notice it seems like im accelerating at an alarmingly fast rate.*

// we have enough chaos
((NO NO NO THE UNQUOTED STUFF IS HIS SECOND PERSONALITY IN HIS HEAD. THE QUOTATION MARKS SIGNIFY THE THINGS HE IS SAYING))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

// Uh... How about no?...

(08-27-2015, 04:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Tell him the number isn't available.
Good job feather head. You gave him your real name AND a bite of your tragic past.Anything else, princess?
"I think I might be hearing voices, and my meds aren't here, so I guess I'll just have to cope with it..."

"Voices?... Hm... I know the feeling..."

(08-27-2015, 04:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:18 AM)Marxon Wrote: Welcome to crazy town. I cope with copious amounts of alcohol and sweets.

Again, your name?

Tell him the number isn't available.
Yeah, I know what that's like too, they're all dead, again... alcohol helps...

*waddles closer rather cautiously*

Uhhhh... is someone else talking?

(You have a picture of what ya look like, I got this: http://i.imgur.com/rLQNib8.png )
(Make insults about weight at your own amusement or risk)