Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:22 AM)Alpaca Wrote: *Keep travelling until I find an old comet/spaceship looking thing. I slowly crawl in it and start pawing at random buttons, suddenly it starts rolling down the hill back down to the town, I notice it seems like im accelerating at an alarmingly fast rate.*

//this was that comet that crashed into the mountain a while back.*

// Uh... How about no?...

(08-27-2015, 04:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Tell him the number isn't available.
"Nesumi. I have no surname because my pack... Nevermind."
Good job feather head. You gave him your real name AND a bite of your tragic past.Anything else, princess?
"I think I might be hearing voices, and my meds aren't here, so I guess I'll just have to cope with it..."
No, do NOT bring those demon pills into question!

"Voices?... Hm... I know the feeling..."
This man is crazy. Stop telling him that you are too!
"Well, theres something we have in common then I suppose."
NO! Stop making friends! I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to get that tiberium and fix the damned door!
"Do you know where I can get some tiberium?"
Finally.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:22 AM)Alpaca Wrote: *Keep travelling until I find an old comet/spaceship looking thing. I slowly crawl in it and start pawing at random buttons, suddenly it starts rolling down the hill back down to the town, I notice it seems like im accelerating at an alarmingly fast rate.*

//this was that comet that crashed into the mountain a while back.*

//SO MUCH NOPE.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:30 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Tell him the number isn't available.
"Nesumi. I have no surname because my pack... Nevermind."
Good job feather head. You gave him your real name AND a bite of your tragic past.Anything else, princess?
"I think I might be hearing voices, and my meds aren't here, so I guess I'll just have to cope with it..."
No, do NOT bring those demon pills into question!
Yeah, I know what that's like too, they're all dead, again... alcohol helps...

*waddles closer rather cautiously*

Uhhhh... is someone else talking?

(You have a picture of what ya look like, I got this: http://i.imgur.com/rLQNib8.png )
(Make insults about weight at your own amusement or risk)

((Jokes about weight from me? No. From Nesumi? He won't get hurt too badly, right?))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:30 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Uh... How about no?...

"Voices?... Hm... I know the feeling..."
This man is crazy. Stop telling him that you are too!
NO! Stop making friends! I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to get that tiberium and fix the damned door!
Finally.
*cringes and stumbles into him*

My neural jack is getting interference again... its like I can hear a nagging voice

Oh we have a chasm full of the stuff...

I'll show you later though, I'm a bit tired and could use a drink.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

*The cat relocate further forward from his perch on Marx's head.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:30 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: This man is crazy. Stop telling him that you are too!
Finally.

"Luckily for you, a bunch of it just randomly appeared in the forest... I'm actually fixing to get rid of it so we don't have a ton of people dying. Let me just go get my tools..." The Umbreon darts off to what seems to be a combination of a house and a really big oak tree- like something out of a kid's book or a fantasy.

(08-27-2015, 04:33 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:30 AM)Marxon Wrote: Yeah, I know what that's like too, they're all dead, again... alcohol helps...

*waddles closer rather cautiously*

Uhhhh... is someone else talking?

(You have a picture of what ya look like, I got this: http://i.imgur.com/rLQNib8.png )
(Make insults about weight at your own amusement or risk)

((Jokes about weight from me? No. From Nesumi? He won't get hurt too badly, right?))
(( he's too tired to use his claws))

(08-27-2015, 04:34 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The cat relocate further forward from his perch on Marx's head.*
// not now

(08-27-2015, 04:35 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:33 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((Jokes about weight from me? No. From Nesumi? He won't get hurt too badly, right?))
(( he's too tired to use his claws))

*The cat however leaps onto Nasumi's head and starts trying to claw at his head.*

Don't make a urine joke.
"I'm not going to make a urine joke."
OH SWEET CF ALLIANCE DID YOU JUST REPLY TO ME OUT LOUD?
HOLY SHIT I THINK I DID!
"UH! Uh... Sorry... I had half of a conversation in my head. I-it happens a lot. A side effect of Aspergers I believe. The voices... Not related to it, I assure you."
I'll admit, that was surprisingly smooth

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alpaca - 08-27-2015

// wtf is even happening now i dont even cant what.

//I think I broke it so, well, I'll wait for it to repair itself...

(08-27-2015, 04:38 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Don't make a urine joke.
"I'm not going to make a urine joke."
OH SWEET CF ALLIANCE DID YOU JUST REPLY TO ME OUT LOUD?
HOLY SHIT I THINK I DID!
"UH! Uh... Sorry... I had half of a conversation in my head. I-it happens a lot. A side effect of Aspergers I believe. The voices... Not related to it, I assure you."
I'll admit, that was surprisingly smooth
Another common thing, my social skills... aren't the best. I try to be hospitable though.

So, would you like a place to sit down? I need to rest before I can show you where it is.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

Umbra comes back out with a pair of black gloves on. There's a triangular brown crystal on the back of each one.
"Right... Tiberium chasm? Also, why do you even need the volatile stuff?"

(08-27-2015, 04:37 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:35 AM)Marxon Wrote: (( he's too tired to use his claws))

*The cat however leaps onto Nasumi's head and starts trying to claw at his head.*

"This would hurt me a lot more if I wasn't basically immune to cats by this point in my life, which is certainly not due to me having 17 cats throughtout my life no siree"
Wow. Zamboni smooth, man.

(08-27-2015, 04:41 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:37 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The cat however leaps onto Nasumi's head and starts trying to claw at his head.*

"This would hurt me a lot more if I wasn't basically immune to cats by this point in my life, which is certainly not due to me having 17 cats throughtout my life no siree"

*The cat looks thou roughly disappointed that he can't do anything.*

(08-27-2015, 04:41 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:37 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The cat however leaps onto Nasumi's head and starts trying to claw at his head.*

Hey, I don't judge, I'm in no place to.

Actually kinda refreshing to meet another oddball like myself.

*holds out his hand for shaking*

(08-27-2015, 04:40 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra comes back out with a pair of black gloves on. There's a triangular brown crystal on the back of each one.

Do not mention the door.
"I uh... I broke something, and the only way I can fix it is with tiberium."
So far so good. We both know what this means:
ONWARD TO DISASTER...

(08-27-2015, 04:42 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:41 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: "This would hurt me a lot more if I wasn't basically immune to cats by this point in my life, which is certainly not due to me having 17 cats throughtout my life no siree"

*The cat crawls down to his arm ready to cross back to Marx.*

(08-27-2015, 04:43 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:40 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra comes back out with a pair of black gloves on. There's a triangular brown crystal on the back of each one.

Do not mention the door.
"I uh... I broke something, and the only way I can fix it is with tiberium."
So far so good. We both know what this means:
ONWARD TO DISASTER...
Look, I'd love to help you, but I'm currently dealing with radiation sickness, if you want to follow me home you'd be a welcome guest.

(08-27-2015, 04:42 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:41 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: "This would hurt me a lot more if I wasn't basically immune to cats by this point in my life, which is certainly not due to me having 17 cats throughtout my life no siree"

Wow you're having two conversations at once right now. I'd be suprised, but we're an avali now. Apparently we got this. Maybe the flubbernugget can help us. Become his... Friend. For now. We shall betray him in the future, but now is not the tome for diabolical plans. Shake his hand.
"I suppose it is nice to speak with someone other than Negasumi."
*forgets about the exoskeleton*
DUDE YOU TOLD HIM MY NAME AND CRUSHED HIS HAND, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
OH GODS THINGS ARE BECOMING DISASTROUS