Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:49 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:42 AM)Marxon Wrote: Hey, I don't judge, I'm in no place to.

Actually kinda refreshing to meet another oddball like myself.

*holds out his hand for shaking*

Wow you're having two conversations at once right now. I'd be suprised, but we're an avali now. Apparently we got this. Maybe the flubbernugget can help us. Become his... Friend. For now. We shall betray him in the future, but now is not the tome for diabolical plans. Shake his hand.
"I suppose it is nice to speak with someone other than Negasumi."
*forgets about the exoskeleton*
DUDE YOU TOLD HIM MY NAME AND CRUSHED HIS HAND, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
OH GODS THINGS ARE BECOMING DISASTROUS
*his hand doesn't crack like it should, something is wrong with that*

Ow, you're strong... follow me...
*waddles and stumbles to his house*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:49 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:42 AM)Marxon Wrote: Hey, I don't judge, I'm in no place to.

Actually kinda refreshing to meet another oddball like myself.

*holds out his hand for shaking*

Wow you're having two conversations at once right now. I'd be suprised, but we're an avali now. Apparently we got this. Maybe the flubbernugget can help us. Become his... Friend. For now. We shall betray him in the future, but now is not the tome for diabolical plans. Shake his hand.

*Crosses over to Marx as his hand is crushed.*

(08-27-2015, 04:58 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:49 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Wow you're having two conversations at once right now. I'd be suprised, but we're an avali now. Apparently we got this. Maybe the flubbernugget can help us. Become his... Friend. For now. We shall betray him in the future, but now is not the tome for diabolical plans. Shake his hand.

*Crosses over to Marx as his hand is crushed.*
// not crushed, for reasons to be explained later

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:55 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:49 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Wow you're having two conversations at once right now. I'd be suprised, but we're an avali now. Apparently we got this. Maybe the flubbernugget can help us. Become his... Friend. For now. We shall betray him in the future, but now is not the tome for diabolical plans. Shake his hand.
*his hand doesn't crack like it should, something is wrong with that*

Okay, the packing peanut doesn't suspect anything too unusual. And if he does he doesn't give a flying feather. Follow him to his home. Don't let him get the jump on you though!
Negasumi, I don't think he's going to-
DON'T LET HIM JUMP YOU
Okay, okay. Fine.
"Alrighty then. Lead on, mon poulet chaud!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:59 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:58 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Crosses over to Marx as his hand is crushed.*
// not crushed, for reasons to be explained later

//Ah, 'kay.
*The cat mews and brushes against Marx's face as it makes it's way up his arm.*

(08-27-2015, 04:59 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:55 AM)Marxon Wrote: *his hand doesn't crack like it should, something is wrong with that*

Okay, the packing peanut doesn't suspect anything too unusual. And if he does he doesn't give a flying feather. Follow him to his home. Don't let him get the jump on you though!
DON'T LET HIM JUMP YOU
Okay, okay. Fine.
*opens the door for him*

Come on in, friend.

*sits down on a chair, blushing as it creaks*

Are you hungry, or thirsty?

// packing peanut?

(08-27-2015, 04:59 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Okay, the packing peanut doesn't suspect anything too unusual. And if he does he doesn't give a flying feather. Follow him to his home. Don't let him get the jump on you though!
DON'T LET HIM JUMP YOU
Okay, okay. Fine.

*Looks suspiciously at the house and the other person inside. Mews from his perch on Marx's shoulder

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:43 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Do not mention the door.
"I uh... I broke something, and the only way I can fix it is with tiberium."
So far so good. We both know what this means:
ONWARD TO DISASTER...

"Good enough for me..."

"Negasumi?... Hm."

"Well, I'm going to go clean up this Tiberium mess. I'll get some samples for you while I do it." Umbra goes on his way to revert the damage.

(08-27-2015, 05:09 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:43 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Do not mention the door.
"I uh... I broke something, and the only way I can fix it is with tiberium."
So far so good. We both know what this means:
ONWARD TO DISASTER...

"Good enough for me..."

"Negasumi?... Hm."

"Well, I'm going to go clean up this Tiberium mess. I'll get some samples for you while I do it." Umbra goes on his way to revert the damage.
// you'll be lucky to get rid of the small stuff, big stuff will be impossible

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 05:01 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:59 AM)Marxon Wrote: // not crushed, for reasons to be explained later

//Ah, 'kay.

That cat back there... It seemed...
Intelligent?
Yeah. Something's definitely off about th-
Dear god it's the same cat that got killed!
...I think you're right holy crap!
Of course I'm right. I have connections to the Upper Levels.
Could you tell me what these Upper Levels are, anyway? Your cryptic answers are unwelcome, by the way, because it's the only thing you've been giving me all these years.
Fine. The Upper Levels are hard to explain to mortals, but I suppose you'll understand this: Think 'Fourth wall'.
... I don't get it.
You will, in time.
But his cat... I think it also has connections to the Upper Levels.
Is that bad?
Very. It means it can manipulate the physical world. Indirectly through the 4th dimension, but it can manipulate it nonetheless.
And I'm supposed to know what this means?
You? Don't make me laugh. You're just my vessel. My '4th dimension' so to speak.
Fuck off, negasumi.
Do you not like this? It may complicate things for the others, but it deepens the story appreciably...
Wait, what others? You mean the ones we just met?
In a way, yes. Like I said, you won't understand.
Also the living grease trap is speaking.

((Okay, it's hard to see, but the italic is Nesumi's thoughts in reply to Negasumi))
((Also packing peanut because Negasumi does not like fat people. I thought it might make the story more interesting.))

(08-27-2015, 05:13 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:01 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Ah, 'kay.

That cat back there... It seemed...
Intelligent?
Could you tell me what these Upper Levels are, anyway? Your cryptic answers are unwelcome, by the way, because it's the only thing you've been giving me all these years.
Fine. The Upper Levels are hard to explain to mortals, but I suppose you'll understand this: Think 'Fourth wall'.
... I don't get it.
You will, in time.
Is that bad?
Very. It means it can manipulate the physical world. Indirectly through the 4th dimension, but it can manipulate it nonetheless.
You? Don't make me laugh. You're just my vessel. My '4th dimension' so to speak.
Fuck off, negasumi.
Do you not like this? It may complicate things for the others, but it deepens the story appreciably...
>_<

// is actually impeccably clean for his considerable weight

Uhhhh, whats your name again, I forget things...

*sets out what looks like high quality fish and pops open a bottle of strong smelling booze, and proceeds to chug the whole bottle*

Welp, ima gettin sleepy, nice to meet ya though, there's a spare hammock behind ya *hic*

(08-27-2015, 05:19 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:13 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: That cat back there... It seemed...
Intelligent?
... I don't get it.
You will, in time.
Is that bad?
Fuck off, negasumi.
>_<

*sets out what looks like high quality fish and pops open a bottle of strong smelling booze, and proceeds to chug the whole bottle*

Welp, ima gettin sleepy, nice to meet ya though, there's a spare hammock behind ya *hic*
Oh good. A fat drunkard.
"My name is Nesumi. And thanks for offering a place to sleep. This day has been... Well it's been"
He's going to jump you.
He's not going to jump me.
When you get killed in your sleep I'm finding a new host.
*Nesumi lays in the hammock to sleep*
Fuck me, I just wanna go home. I'm so glad I took that casserole out of the oven.
Wait, I don't even like casserole...

((Sorry marx! I don't enjoy the insults, but the show must go on! It's already part of Ne(ga)sumi's character!))

(08-27-2015, 05:12 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:09 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Good enough for me..."

"Negasumi?... Hm."

// you'll be lucky to get rid of the small stuff, big stuff will be impossible

// He has gloves that can change materials (following Equivalent Exchange, of course) and other aspects of reality (to a small extent- mostly just changes in appearance and things like that)... I don't think he'll have much trouble. He'll leave the chasm alone- just fixing what the infected animals hath wrought.

(08-27-2015, 05:26 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:19 AM)Marxon Wrote: >_<

Oh good. A fat drunkard.
"My name is Nesumi. And thanks for offering a place to sleep. This day has been... Well it's been"
He's going to jump you.
Fuck me, I just wanna go home. I'm so glad I took that casserole out of the oven.

((Sorry marx! I don't enjoy the insults, but the show must go on! It's already part of Ne(ga)sumi's character!))
I'm not making a good case for myself am I, fat drunk...

Sorry, it's how I cope, how I'm not completely crazy now...
*sighs*

Id tell you my problems but you seem to have some of your own, I may be able to help you with whatever skeletal issues you have, I'll discuss that later.

Anyways, I need to sleep...

*curls up on his large bed, snuggling up to nothing but an anti tank railgun, cuddling the cold metallic killing machine like a teddy bear, it's obvious he's got issues*

(I find the insults rather funny actually, do keep it up)

(08-27-2015, 05:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:12 AM)Marxon Wrote: // you'll be lucky to get rid of the small stuff, big stuff will be impossible

// He has gloves that can change materials (following Equivalent Exchange, of course) and other aspects of reality (to a small extent- mostly just changes in appearance and things like that)... I don't think he'll have much trouble. He'll leave the chasm alone- just fixing what the infected animals hath wrought.
// tiberium could just revert the change just as fast, and pump out lethal amounts of radiation in the process

(08-27-2015, 05:32 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:26 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Oh good. A fat drunkard.
He's going to jump you.

I'm not making a good case for myself am I, fat drunk...

*sighs*

Id tell you my problems but you seem to have some of your own, I may be able to help you with whatever skeletal issues you have, I'll discuss that later.

*curls up on his large bed, snuggling up to nothing but an anti tank railgun, cuddling the cold metallic killing machine like a teddy bear, it's obvious he's got issues*

He sleeps with a gun. I suppose he isn't ALL bad. I just hope he can find it in the morning. Anti-tank guns are useful.
But only against tanks though, right?
...Sure! Sure.
Right. Do you know what kinds of issues he has?
Of course I do. I know this whole story beginning to end.
Mind telling me?
Not gonna happen. Even someone like me has rules to follow.
Now SLEEP!
*Nesumi goes unconscious for the remainder of the night.*

I sincerely hope he can rewrite the story before his final act...
((Well, I dunno about you, but I'm going to go to bed in real irl because it's almost 3:00am right now.))

(08-27-2015, 05:40 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: I'm not making a good case for myself am I, fat drunk...

*sighs*

He sleeps with a gun. I suppose he isn't ALL bad. I just hope he can find it in the morning. Anti-tank guns are useful.
But only against tanks though, right?
...Sure! Sure.
Right. Do you know what kinds of issues he has?
Of course I do. I know this whole story beginning to end.
Mind telling me?
Not gonna happen. Even someone like me has rules to follow.
Now SLEEP!
*Nesumi goes unconscious for the remainder of the night.*

I sincerely hope he can rewrite the story before his final act...
((Well, I dunno about you, but I'm going to go to bed in real irl because it's almost 3:00am right now.))
// same here, goodnight!

(08-27-2015, 05:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: // tiberium could just revert the change just as fast, and pump out lethal amounts of radiation in the process

// It's more powerful/faster than you think. Besides, how else is he going to clean it up? It's his self-assigned job to do so.

(08-27-2015, 05:42 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 05:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: // tiberium could just revert the change just as fast, and pump out lethal amounts of radiation in the process

// It's more powerful/faster than you think. Besides, how else is he going to clean it up? It's his self-assigned job to do so.
// how does an opera singer break glass, think about that maybe

(08-27-2015, 05:43 AM)Marxon Wrote: // how does an opera singer break glass, think about that maybe

// He don't got no sanic weps
// He's not going to trim roses with a chainsaw (METAPHOR), either.

After about an hour of work (and some help from one of the entities in his head), Umbra has cleaned up the Tiberium mess and- though it seems impossible- majorly slowed the source of the crystals' spread. The 'town' is safe... For now, at least. Umbra, exhausted from lack of Magicka, collapses onto his bed and falls asleep without hesitation.

*Up on the mountain in the wreck a groan can be heard from under the wreckage.*

*A hand coated it dried blood moves a metal girder off of his chest and looks up at the sky.*
"I knew that guy was ripping me off."
*He mutters and slides some more light debris off his legs, one peice is marked 'Colony Vessel 169, Pest Section'*
"Where the hell are my pets?!"

Hey, hey Captain
"Shut up."
You should stop responding out-loud...
"Maybe you should stop uploading porn into my head."