Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 03:52 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:47 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Didn't the town have all kinds of safeguards against this kind of thing that would automatically revert such damage? Or has that system finally faulted out. Either way, we've got a damsel in distress at the corner of Oakwood and Maple requesting assistance.

//Once all this plays out, the RP will cycle through a day and sunrise will see the status quo restored. Because I thought we had limits on how insane this would get, and destroying everyone and everything was not okay.
// umbra helped contain it.

//Yeah, but Alpaca's cat is still roaming about spreading more as it goes. Said cat needs to either die or be cured of its contamination asap.
//As far as I am concerned, if Alpaca is going to just try and kill everyone whenever he participates, then he shouldn't be in this RP.
//Hopefully I am not missing too much of what went down. When the RP suddenly jumps 10 pages in a few hours I completely lose track of whats where.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

--Nesumi jumped back in suprise--
"AHH HOLY JGBMPHLGMHMM!!"
The fat bastard is trying to kill you.
I'm sure he's just scared.
Sound familiar?
Kind of...
"Don't shoot!"
Maybe waking up someone with a gun is a bad idea, yes?
Negasumi, fuck. Off.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

Umbra wakes up and looks out his window... To see more Tiberium has popped up.
"You're fucking kidding me..."
He comes outside with the gloves and a large bottle of blue liquid, reverting the new Tiberium and occasionally taking a swig from the bottle.
"I really hope I don't need to get S.E out here again..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-27-2015

So what's with today's flavor of insanity?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:19 PM)Surge Wrote: So what's with today's flavor of insanity?

((Dunno. Guess we'll find out.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 04:14 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --Nesumi jumped back in suprise--
Sound familiar?
Kind of...
"Don't shoot!"
Negasumi, fuck. Off.
Uhhh, okay. ..

*flips the safety and collapses the barrel of his highly modified firelance rifle*

Weren't you told not to wake sleepwalkers?

(08-27-2015, 04:23 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:14 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --Nesumi jumped back in suprise--
Sound familiar?
Kind of...
"Don't shoot!"
Negasumi, fuck. Off.
Uhhh, okay. ..

*flips the safety and collapses the barrel of his highly modified firelance rifle*

That info is bullshit and you know it.
"Negasumi is ri- I-I mean, that isn't true. If anything you SHOULD wake sleepwalkers"
Wow. Subtle.
"Anyway, you said something about uh... Bone-related problems?"

"Some crystal called Tiberium suddenly appeared somehow... There's a chasm of the stuff. There's also an animal infected with it running around. So, yeah... I'm gonna be busy reverting all this shit."

(08-27-2015, 04:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Some crystal called Tiberium suddenly appeared somehow... There's a chasm of the stuff. There's also an animal infected with it running around. So, yeah... I'm gonna be busy reverting all this shit."
...okay I guess.

(08-27-2015, 03:47 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Didn't the town have all kinds of safeguards against this kind of thing that would automatically revert such damage? Or has that system finally faulted out. Either way, we've got a damsel in distress at the corner of Oakwood and Maple requesting assistance.

//Once all this plays out, the RP will cycle through a day and sunrise will see the status quo restored. Because I thought we had limits on how insane this would get, and destroying everyone and everything was not okay.

// Yeah, I don't know what happened with that... Last I checked, it shorted out once or something and we all just forgot about it.

Danu fires another flare, her barriers only barely keeping the radiation level within safe limits.

(08-27-2015, 04:26 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:23 PM)Marxon Wrote: Uhhh, okay. ..

That info is bullshit and you know it.
"Negasumi is ri- I-I mean, that isn't true. If anything you SHOULD wake sleepwalkers"
Wow. Subtle.
Yeah, i had a condition where my bones basically turned to dust, had to inject carbon fibers and nanites to literally replace them. I have enough treatments left over to rebuild an entire skeleton actually.

By the way, im hungry.

*goes into the kitchen, and comes back with 4 large slices of chocolate cake, which he's happily munching on, judging by the fact his tail is wagging so much his hips sway with it*

Delicious

(08-27-2015, 04:28 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu fires another flare, her barriers only barely keeping the radiation level within safe limits.

"Oh. Uh... Hang on."
Umbra tries to work faster.
"...This isn't going to work, is it?..." He sighs. "Guess I don't have a choice... And I just woke up, too..."
A pinkish-purple being manifests in the air near Umbra. It seems to have a gray outline around its body, no matter what direction you look at it from. A hole through its head takes place of where a face might be.
Two large crystals float on either side of it. One is completely lightless and black, void of color with visible cubes of the same color appearing and disappearing around it, creating a shadowy aura. The other is pure white and radiant, but does not produce light or blind.
Umbra takes off his gloves and hands them to the entity.

(08-27-2015, 04:32 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:26 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: That info is bullshit and you know it.
Wow. Subtle.
Yeah, i had a condition where my bones basically turned to dust, had to inject carbon fibers and nanites to literally replace them. I have enough treatments left over to rebuild an entire skeleton actually.

By the way, im hungry.

*goes into the kitchen, and comes back with 4 large slices of chocolate cake, which he's happily munching on, judging by the fact his tail is wagging so much his hips sway with it*

Delicious

Wait, it happened to the talking marshmallow?
"Did you say they turned to dust?"
Yeah. He just said that, Einstein.
"What did you do to have that happen?"

(08-27-2015, 04:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:28 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu fires another flare, her barriers only barely keeping the radiation level within safe limits.

"Oh. Uh... Hang on."
Umbra tries to work faster.
"...This isn't going to work, is it?..." He sighs. "Guess I don't have a choice... And I just woke up, too..."
A pinkish-purple being manifests in the air near Umbra. It seems to have a gray outline around its body, no matter what direction you look at it from. A hole through its head takes place of where a face might be.
Two large crystals float on either side of it. One is completely lightless and black, void of color with visible cubes of the same color appearing and disappearing around it, creating a shadowy aura. The other is pure white and radiant, but does not produce light or blind.
Umbra takes off his gloves and hands them to the entity.

"Whats causing all this? These crystals give off an immense amount of radiation, and it seems no matter what is done to them they just come back."

Her barrier flickers, she was holding it at the minimum power consumption necessary.

"If I lose this body so soon, I'll be gone for good- there's not enough power in me right now to replace it again."

*notices the amount of ambient radiation* ...did we get nuked?

(08-27-2015, 04:41 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:32 PM)Marxon Wrote: Yeah, i had a condition where my bones basically turned to dust, had to inject carbon fibers and nanites to literally replace them. I have enough treatments left over to rebuild an entire skeleton actually.

By the way, im hungry.

Delicious

Wait, it happened to the talking marshmallow?
"Did you say they turned to dust?"
Yeah. He just said that, Einstein.
"What did you do to have that happen?"

*pauses eating*

Slowly but surely, the procedure is incredibly painful, but it's not as bad as constant breaks, and you end up with a semi organic skeletal replacement that's made out of mostly graphene.

And why are you looking at me like that? Is it because I'm the fattest avali you've ever met?

*growls briefly and stands in an imposing stance with his claws out*

I'm aware I have my problems, but that's no excuse to stare like that. You think I'm disgusting and don't take care of myself? I'll have you know that in spite of crippling depression, eating disorders, and a genetic defect that gives me a very high fat retention rate... I dress as well as I can, maintain excellent hygiene, and do my best to fight it...

*huffs and sits down with a depressed sigh*

(08-27-2015, 04:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Whats causing all this? These crystals give off an immense amount of radiation, and it seems no matter what is done to them they just come back."

Her barrier flickers, she was holding it at the minimum power consumption necessary.

"If I lose this body so soon, I'll be gone for good- there's not enough power in me right now to replace it again."

"Spare your energy, then." The entity floats down to the ground. It raises an arm and the black crystal rises- it then swings its arm down and the crystal spikes into the Tiberium, quickly turning it the same color.
The ambient radiation disappears...
The changing of the crystal also spreads all the way to the source- in this case, the contaminated animal.

(08-27-2015, 04:57 PM)Surge Wrote: *notices the amount of ambient radiation* ...did we get nuked?

"That's the Tiberium."

(08-27-2015, 05:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 04:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Whats causing all this? These crystals give off an immense amount of radiation, and it seems no matter what is done to them they just come back."

"Spare your energy, then." The entity floats down to the ground. It raises an arm and the black crystal rises- it then swings its arm down and the crystal spikes into the Tiberium, quickly turning it the same color.
The changing of the crystal also spreads all the way to the source- in this case, the contaminated animal.

"That's... I don't believe I've met you in particular, but are you some sort of divine?" Danu looks surprised at seeing the strange entity and the incredible power it holds.

As the radiation levels drop she releases her barriers, but lifts slightly off the ground to float in midair as if suggesting she too once held such a power.

(08-27-2015, 05:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(08-27-2015, 04:57 PM)Surge Wrote: *notices the amount of ambient radiation* ...did we get nuked?

"That's the Tiberium."
...this stuff is weird