Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 08:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, that explains it..."

// going to a potluck thing now... See you guys later.

"Yep."
Ehks cleared his throat from inside the house. "It still feels awkward as hell being outside with you when I'm...uh...yeah. At least with Wurg, she was just a different version of me, so it wasn't as horridly awkward."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 08:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 08:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, that explains it..."

// going to a potluck thing now... See you guys later.

"Yep."
Ehks cleared his throat from inside the house. "It still feels awkward as hell being outside with you when I'm...uh...yeah. At least with Wurg, she was just a different version of me, so it wasn't as horridly awkward."

"Relax. Notice how my rings and eyes are constantly changing color, my fur is darker, and I have nine tails. I might as well be a completely different species."

(07-04-2015, 08:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 08:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yep."

"Relax. Notice how my rings and eyes are constantly changing color, my fur is darker, and I have nine tails. I might as well be a completely different species."

"...Still feels awkward, even if my feet are structured differently, too. I think."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-04-2015

*Austin exits his house a flareon and then waves* hello.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 09:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a flareon and then waves* hello.

*as you open the door, the wind and rain blows into your face*

(07-04-2015, 09:01 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 08:40 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Relax. Notice how my rings and eyes are constantly changing color, my fur is darker, and I have nine tails. I might as well be a completely different species."

"...Still feels awkward, even if my feet are structured differently, too. I think."

"Maybe... I never bothered to get an X-ray done."

(07-04-2015, 09:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:01 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Still feels awkward, even if my feet are structured differently, too. I think."

*pea sized balls of hail begin to come down form the storm, getting whipped around in the wind, a few hitting your face*

(07-04-2015, 10:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Maybe... I never bothered to get an X-ray done."

*pea sized balls of hail begin to come down form the storm, getting whipped around in the wind, a few hitting your face*

They harmlessly bounce off the umbrella construct.
"Maybe we should head inside... My house?"

(07-04-2015, 09:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:01 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Still feels awkward, even if my feet are structured differently, too. I think."

"I mean, are you digitigrade?"

(07-04-2015, 10:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 10:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *pea sized balls of hail begin to come down form the storm, getting whipped around in the wind, a few hitting your face*

They harmlessly bounce off the umbrella construct.

"Or mine."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:10 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh just a moment~"

Danu comes up front and opens the door for him, letting him in out of the rain.

"Storm came up so suddenly. It was really nice out. Umbra says he wasn't playing with weather manipulation though, and Marxon's terraformer apparently returned to space on its own."
This weather is odd.
Probably Feizel
*the storm becomes a full fledged Thunder storm, lightning arching in the sky*

"Come inside, its just getting worse and worse. There is clearly some evil at work here."

Danu looks nervously at the continually worsening storm, her house warm and inviting as usual.

(07-04-2015, 10:51 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: This weather is odd.
Probably Feizel
*the storm becomes a full fledged Thunder storm, lightning arching in the sky*

"Come inside, its just getting worse and worse. There is clearly some evil at work here."

Danu looks nervously at the continually worsening storm, her house warm and inviting as usual.
This storm kinda remind me of...
*a flash of lightning can be seen out the window, striking a apple tree, and a monstrous thunderclap Perseus*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 11:01 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 10:51 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Come inside, its just getting worse and worse. There is clearly some evil at work here."

This storm kinda remind me of...
*a flash of lightning can be seen out the window, striking a apple tree, and a monstrous thunderclap Perseus*

"I've got a bad feeling about all this too. I could have sworn time-space just had a massive hiccup somewhere along the line. Nothing is as it seems."

Danu had an apple pie on the table that she had been eating, getting out plates and silverware for her guest.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-04-2015

(I don't plan to "resolve" this mini-arc until next week just as an FYI)

(07-04-2015, 10:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Maybe... I never bothered to get an X-ray done."

"I mean, are you digitigrade?"

(07-04-2015, 10:18 PM)Umbra Wrote: They harmlessly bounce off the umbrella construct.

"Or mine."

"Well... Yeah, I guess. It's kind of in the middle. And Wurg, your house is fine, too."

(07-04-2015, 11:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 10:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I mean, are you digitigrade?"

"Or mine."

"Well... Yeah, I guess. It's kind of in the middle. And Wurg, your house is fine, too."

"...Like, you kinda walk on your toes or whatever?"

(07-04-2015, 11:04 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 11:01 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: This storm kinda remind me of...

"I've got a bad feeling about all this too. I could have sworn time-space just had a massive hiccup somewhere along the line. Nothing is as it seems."

Danu had an apple pie on the table that she had been eating, getting out plates and silverware for her guest.
I aswell have a few theories about what this might be.
*grabs a slice of pie and stares out the window*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 11:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 11:04 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I've got a bad feeling about all this too. I could have sworn time-space just had a massive hiccup somewhere along the line. Nothing is as it seems."

I aswell have a few theories about what this might be.

Danu puts a second pie on the table and settles down to munch her slices of it, also looking out the window.

"At least my body is getting back to normal. I only barely succeeded, and its been rather bumpy lately getting my shape back."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 11:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 11:21 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Well... Yeah, I guess. It's kind of in the middle. And Wurg, your house is fine, too."

"...Like, you kinda walk on your toes or whatever?"

"Like I walk on my feet, but kind of... Ghah, it's hard to explain." He has a semi-digitigrade leg structure, but he's clearly walking on semi-plantigrade feet...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 12:11 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 11:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I aswell have a few theories about what this might be.

Danu puts a second pie on the table and settles down to munch her slices of it, also looking out the window.

"At least my body is getting back to normal. I only barely succeeded, and its been rather bumpy lately getting my shape back."
Do you think... That anyone from your house besides you... Survived the collapse?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 01:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 12:11 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu puts a second pie on the table and settles down to munch her slices of it, also looking out the window.

Do you think... That anyone from your house besides you... Survived the collapse?

"The only reason I survived at all was because I tried to use my ship to escape. Everyone else would have been wiped out when their realm was. I suppose its possible that some who were on missions in other realms might have survived with those realms, but I highly doubt it due to the extent of destruction."