Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 11:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu reaches over and gets it for him.

"Thanks." Umbra gladly takes the bottle and drinks quite a bit from it... Afterwards, he seems refreshed and awake again.
"Ugh. Thing about manifesting, then demanifesting Superego and the others... It usually completely drains my Magicka, which I need to use some of my technology... It's also tied in with my overall energy, meaning I'm immensely tired and can't do certain things... Just thought you should know."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

THE PENDANT CONTINUES TO BUZZ. EVERYONE NEAR IT FEELS STRONGLY COMPELLED TO WEAR IT, AND PLACE IT TO THEIR EAR.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 11:33 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: THE PENDANT CONTINUES TO BUZZ. EVERYONE NEAR IT FEELS STRONGLY COMPELLED TO WEAR IT, AND PLACE IT TO THEIR EAR.

//Austin has almost picked it up, i posted about it just go back and check if you do not believe
*Austin picks the pendant up and begins to search for batteries or an off switch*
*if there is none he puts it near his ear to check if the pendent is indeed making the noise*
*if there is one he turns it off or takes out the batteries*

"Oh, right, I gave my gloves to... Yeah. I better go pick them up."
Umbra hustles over to where Superego stood floated, picking up his gloves and dusting them off before shoving them in his bag.
"Right. I'm gonna go investigate that noise."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-27-2015

*The human find a half shattered scope still attached to an unloaded prototype railgun and zooms in on the village.*
What's going on down there?
Why are you still implanted in my head?
If you hadn't pressed the evac button we would be dead with the rest of the ship.
Did our fuel leak?
Why?
Because it's contaminated that entire village.
Ah, yes, about that.... fuck.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 11:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 11:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The house's front wall was as smooth and featureless as ever. A few moments passed, and the wall began to ripple. A female Umbreon stuck her head out, her rings glowing a bright orange color.
"Huh? What's going on?"
Her voice sounded exactly like Wurg's...though obviously the appearance didn't match.

"Um, Wurg still lives here right?"

Danu looked the same as normal too, plump and attractive, but had two big wings on her back of translucent mist, the patterns resembling feathers of fire.

The Umbreon stuck an arm out and waved. "Yes, I still live here. Sorry I look so different, something...ah...happened when Ehks went back to his home dimension and now Umbra is my host. I take it something bad happened?"

(08-27-2015, 11:45 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *The human find a half shattered scope still attached to an unloaded prototype railgun and zooms in on the village.*
What's going on down there?
Why are you still implanted in my head?
If you hadn't pressed the evac button we would be dead with the rest of the ship.
Did our fuel leak?
Why?
Because it's contaminated that entire village.
Ah, yes, about that.... fuck.

// You referencing the Tiberium? Because Umbra cleaned it up at the expense of almost passing out.
// The crater is still there, though- just not spreading rapidly.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 11:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 11:33 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: THE PENDANT CONTINUES TO BUZZ. EVERYONE NEAR IT FEELS STRONGLY COMPELLED TO WEAR IT, AND PLACE IT TO THEIR EAR.

//Austin has almost picked it up, i posted about it just go back and check if you do not believe
*Austin picks the pendant up and begins to search for batteries or an off switch*
*if there is none he puts it near his ear to check if the pendent is indeed making the noise*

--austin finds no off switch and puts it to his ear. Unless around his neck, nothing happens.--

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-28-2015

(08-27-2015, 11:59 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 11:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //Austin has almost picked it up, i posted about it just go back and check if you do not believe

--austin finds no off switch and puts it to his ear. Unless around his neck, nothing happens.--
well maybe putting it on will solve the problem *Austin puts it on, because it seems like a good idea to him, he isn't sure why though*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-28-2015

(08-27-2015, 11:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 11:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Um, Wurg still lives here right?"

Danu looked the same as normal too, plump and attractive, but had two big wings on her back of translucent mist, the patterns resembling feathers of fire.

The Umbreon stuck an arm out and waved. "Yes, I still live here. Sorry I look so different, something...ah...happened when Ehks went back to his home dimension and now Umbra is my host. I take it something bad happened?"

"A ship crash landed last night and apparently leaked some sort of radioactive material. Local wildlife got into it, and spread it throughout the town. Apparently the material in question is like a virus, slowly consuming and spreading. It took everything Umbra had to fix it, and in the process I came into a power strong enough to rekindle my old light. Hopefully between Umbra and I we can hold the line and keep it from coming back until the source can be eliminated."

Danu holds the crystal up. "During all the chaos last night though, Feziel burned to death in the forest. We recovered his crystal, but its already begun to darken and crack. If we don't activate him right away we'll lose him."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:04 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 11:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The Umbreon stuck an arm out and waved. "Yes, I still live here. Sorry I look so different, something...ah...happened when Ehks went back to his home dimension and now Umbra is my host. I take it something bad happened?"

"A ship crash landed last night and apparently leaked some sort of radioactive material. Local wildlife got into it, and spread it throughout the town. Apparently the material in question is like a virus, slowly consuming and spreading. It took everything Umbra had to fix it, and in the process I came into a power strong enough to rekindle my old light. Hopefully between Umbra and I we can hold the line and keep it from coming back until the source can be eliminated."

Danu holds the crystal up. "During all the chaos last night though, Feziel burned to death in the forest. We recovered his crystal, but its already begun to darken and crack. If we don't activate him right away we'll lose him."

Wurg nodded, and grabbed the crystal. She disappeared inside the building.
"Just walk through the wall, it's not really solid."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

*wakes up under tree*
"yay! I'm not actually in some episoded weird shit for once!"

*looks around and sees empty apartments with blue floaty thingies*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:01 AM)!AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 11:59 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --austin finds no off switch and puts it to his ear. Unless around his neck, nothing happens.--
well maybe putting it on will solve the problem *Austin puts it on, because it seems like a good idea to him, he isn't sure why though*

--There is a bright glow from the amulet as it binds to his soul.--
--Austin hears a voice speaking to him in his head--
You there! Marx, is that you?

(08-28-2015, 12:11 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:01 AM)!AustinLB90 Wrote: well maybe putting it on will solve the problem *Austin puts it on, because it seems like a good idea to him, he isn't sure why though*

--There is a bright glow from the amulet as it binds to his soul.--

umm no this isn't marxon, i don't know where marxon is. my name is Austin... wait wait why are you in my head in fact how do you know marxon, and who are you?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:10 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *wakes up under tree*
"yay! I'm not actually in some episoded weird shit for once!"

*looks around and sees empty apartments with blue floaty thingies*

// You're describing a place near the main area, right?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:04 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "A ship crash landed last night and apparently leaked some sort of radioactive material. Local wildlife got into it, and spread it throughout the town. Apparently the material in question is like a virus, slowly consuming and spreading. It took everything Umbra had to fix it, and in the process I came into a power strong enough to rekindle my old light. Hopefully between Umbra and I we can hold the line and keep it from coming back until the source can be eliminated."

Wurg nodded, and grabbed the crystal. She disappeared inside the building.

Danu holds out a hand to touch the wall, and slowly walks through it like Wurg said to do. When her wings pass through it, they end up bending into all sorts of bizarre shapes before straightening out on the other side.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:19 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg nodded, and grabbed the crystal. She disappeared inside the building.

Danu holds out a hand to touch the wall, and slowly walks through it like Wurg said to do. When her wings pass through it, they end up bending into all sorts of bizarre shapes before straightening out on the other side.

Wurg was already almost in the lab already. She looked almost exactly like Umbra, albeit feminine and with orange rings. She stepped through the doorway to the lab, walked over to the console, and waited for Danu to come inside.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:11 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --There is a bright glow from the amulet as it binds to his soul.--

umm no this isn't marxon, i don't know where marxon is. my name is Austin... wait wait why are you in my head in fact how do you know marxon, and who are you?

Ohhh boy. This complicates things immensely. Looks like you'll have to take Marxon's place, because this amulet can't be removed by anyone but Nesumi. Therein lies the problem. My host, Nesumi, was taken by Spite, the king of shadows. There's a long history there and no time to explain. Since this amulet can't be removed, you're going to have to do. I'm Negasumi, by the way.

(08-28-2015, 12:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: umm no this isn't marxon, i don't know where marxon is. my name is Austin... wait wait why are you in my head in fact how do you know marxon, and who are you?

Ohhh boy. This complicates things immensely. Looks like you'll have to take Marxon's place, because this amulet can't be removed by anyone but Nesumi. Therein lies the problem. My host, Nesumi, was taken by Spite, the king of shadows. There's a long history there and no time to explain. Since this amulet can't be removed, you're going to have to do. I'm Negasumi, by the way.
uhhh okay hi Negasumi , i'm not sure how i can help you, i can do some cool stuff though, i can tell you what if you want.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

// This amulet thing is taking place in Marx's house, right?