Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:29 AM)Umbra Wrote: // This amulet thing is taking place in Marx's house, right?

//dunno but I've already put it on so uh, yep not much umbra can do now.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:29 AM)Umbra Wrote: // This amulet thing is taking place in Marx's house, right?

((Yes))

(08-28-2015, 12:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Ohhh boy. This complicates things immensely. Looks like you'll have to take Marxon's place, because this amulet can't be removed by anyone but Nesumi. Therein lies the problem. My host, Nesumi, was taken by Spite, the king of shadows. There's a long history there and no time to explain. Since this amulet can't be removed, you're going to have to do. I'm Negasumi, by the way.
uhhh okay hi Negasumi , i'm not sure how i can help you, i can do some cool stuff though, i can tell you what if you want.
well i probably should tell you since you're in my body, that i can shapeshift into 6 different things manually with a machine, is somewhat faulty so if i sneze i transform into something i may not be able to manually transform into, not sure how though.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Ohhh boy. This complicates things immensely. Looks like you'll have to take Marxon's place, because this amulet can't be removed by anyone but Nesumi. Therein lies the problem. My host, Nesumi, was taken by Spite, the king of shadows. There's a long history there and no time to explain. Since this amulet can't be removed, you're going to have to do. I'm Negasumi, by the way.
uhhh okay hi Negasumi , i'm not sure how i can help you, i can do some cool stuff though, i can tell you what if you want.

Do you have any combat experience? Access to weapons? Preferably light-based?

(08-28-2015, 12:40 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh okay hi Negasumi , i'm not sure how i can help you, i can do some cool stuff though, i can tell you what if you want.

Do you have any combat experience? Access to weapons? Preferably light-based?

i can swing a sword and shoot a gun, i have a really cool sword it's basically a high tech metal sword with some sort of energy on the end, coming from the sword before i made it more metally and high tech.

(08-28-2015, 12:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh okay hi Negasumi , i'm not sure how i can help you, i can do some cool stuff though, i can tell you what if you want.
well i probably should tell you since you're in my body, that i can shapeshift into 6 different things manually with a machine, is somewhat faulty so if i sneze i transform into something i may not be able to manually transform into, not sure how though.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:35 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((Yes))

// Ah. Well, he's not going to just walk in, soooo...

"Well, the noise stopped." Umbra turns around to see an empty 'town' square.
"...Where did everybody go?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

*wakes up under tree*
"yay! I'm not actually in some episoded weird shit for once!"

*looks around and sees empty apartments with blue floaty thingies*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-28-2015

(unless something happened to the square surge is technically still in it, just over on the end closest to where the noise was)

(08-28-2015, 12:42 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:40 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Do you have any combat experience? Access to weapons? Preferably light-based?

i can swing a sword and shoot a gun, i have a really cool sword it's basically i high tech metal sword with some sort of energy on the end, coming from the sword before i made it more metally and high tech.

(08-28-2015, 12:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well i probably should tell you since you're in my body, that i can shapeshift into 6 different things manually with a machine, is somewhat faulty so if i sneze i transform into something i may not be able to manually transform into, not sure how though.

Metally and high tech? Oh gods this is gonna suck.
Okay, so you have CE, but do you have a ranged weapon?
And last question, can you safely handle tiberium? This is an important one.

(08-28-2015, 12:46 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:42 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i can swing a sword and shoot a gun, i have a really cool sword it's basically i high tech metal sword with some sort of energy on the end, coming from the sword before i made it more metally and high tech.

Metally and high tech? Oh gods this is gonna suck.
trust me i made the sword really good, i just don't have my blueprints detailing how and i don't remember the parts i used, it's been a long time.
yes and no, i have one but not the ammo for it since well there's no ammo traders here.
maybe? not sure, i can shapeshift into 6 different forms including this one but i don't think any of them are tiberium resistant.

(08-28-2015, 12:45 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:35 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((Yes))

// Ah. Well, he's not going to just walk in, soooo...

//Was there a fan? I hate it when there are fans. Mostly because when I'm around shit always hits it

(08-28-2015, 12:49 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:46 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Metally and high tech? Oh gods this is gonna suck.
trust me i made the sword really good, i just don't have my blueprints detailing how and i don't remember the parts i used, it's been a long time.
yes and no, i have one but not the ammo for it since well there's no ammo traders here.
maybe? not sure, i can shapeshift into 6 different forms including this one but i don't think any of them are tiberium resistant.

Fffffuuuuuuuucckkkkkk......
I know you can build things. I can teach you how to build a CF Alliance plasma launcher. But you need to be able to obtain a red plasma generator. Do you know where to get one?

(08-28-2015, 12:53 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:49 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: trust me i made the sword really good, i just don't have my blueprints detailing how and i don't remember the parts i used, it's been a long time.

Fffffuuuuuuuucckkkkkk......
I know you can build things. I can teach you how to build a CF Alliance plasma launcher. But you need to be able to obtain a red plasma generator. Do you know where to get one?

dude, this planet is in the middle of nowhere and only about 2 people here have a ship not including me, you my friend are in some deep trouble.

(08-28-2015, 12:50 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:45 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Ah. Well, he's not going to just walk in, soooo...

//Was there a fan? I hate it when there are fans. Mostly because when I'm around shit always hits it

((There better not be any shit around, dude. This already went a different way than I was anticipating, I don't need a category 5 shiticane.))

(meanwhile surge has extensive background in engineering and technology next to Austin's none
Mind you right now Surge is probably much less of a help in either field than he usually would be...)

(08-28-2015, 12:54 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:50 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: //Was there a fan? I hate it when there are fans. Mostly because when I'm around shit always hits it

((There better not be any shit around, dude. This already went a different way than I was anticipating, I don't need a category 5 shiticane.))

//I think the tiberium was figuratively the aforementioned shit...

(08-28-2015, 12:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:53 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Fffffuuuuuuuucckkkkkk......

dude, this planet is in the middle of nowhere and only about 2 people here have a ship not including me, you my friend are in some deep trouble.

It isn't me who's in trouble. It's you and Nesumi who are in trouble. If he dies, I'm stuck with you. If I get stuck with you, I will make your life a living hell.
Get a red plasma generator, and take one of the ships.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:45 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *wakes up under tree*

Umbra's ears twitch and he looks around.
"Huh?... Could of sworn I just heard someone say something..."

(08-28-2015, 12:46 AM)Surge Wrote: (unless something happened to the square surge is technically still in it, just over on the end closest to where the noise was)

Umbra walks over to Surge, having nothing to do.

(08-28-2015, 12:57 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: dude, this planet is in the middle of nowhere and only about 2 people here have a ship not including me, you my friend are in some deep trouble.

It isn't me who's in trouble. It's you and Nesumi who are in trouble. If he dies, I'm stuck with you. If I get stuck with you, I will make your life a living hell.
Get a red plasma generator, and take one of the ships.

//I have a broken teleporter. Would that help?

*begins pressing flashy buttons*

(08-28-2015, 12:58 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:45 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *wakes up under tree*

Umbra's ears twitch and he looks around.
"Huh?... Could of sworn I just heard someone say something..."

(08-28-2015, 12:46 AM)Surge Wrote: (unless something happened to the square surge is technically still in it, just over on the end closest to where the noise was)

Umbra walks over to Surge, having nothing to do.
Weird day huh?