Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:57 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:54 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((There better not be any shit around, dude. This already went a different way than I was anticipating, I don't need a category 5 shiticane.))

//I think the tiberium was figuratively the aforementioned shit...

((In that case, it already hit the fan. Umbra cleaned it up with his tongue))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:57 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: dude, this planet is in the middle of nowhere and only about 2 people here have a ship not including me, you my friend are in some deep trouble.

It isn't me who's in trouble. It's you and Nesumi who are in trouble. If he dies, I'm stuck with you. If I get stuck with you, I will make your life a living hell.
Get a red plasma generator, and take one of the ships.

i don't know how, they both are extremely large, and to be frank i do not know how to pilot very large ships, however i could ask around and maybe somebody can help me.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:22 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:19 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu holds out a hand to touch the wall, and slowly walks through it like Wurg said to do. When her wings pass through it, they end up bending into all sorts of bizarre shapes before straightening out on the other side.

Wurg was already almost in the lab already. She looked almost exactly like Umbra, albeit feminine and with orange rings. She stepped through the doorway to the lab, walked over to the console, and waited for Danu to come inside.

"That's quite the transformation you've undergone Wurg. Yet it looks quite alright, do you feel okay?"

She had pledged to support Feziel, holding the crystal up for others to do the same.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)Surge Wrote: Weird day huh?

"Yeah... Don't know why I stick around. Probably because there's always something I feel I need to fix..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

*teleporter explodes and face is covered in grey powder*

"--KAFF KAFF-- fuckit, i'll just walk north."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:57 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: It isn't me who's in trouble. It's you and Nesumi who are in trouble. If he dies, I'm stuck with you. If I get stuck with you, I will make your life a living hell.

i don't know how, they both are extremely large, and to be frank i do not know how to pilot very large ships, however i could ask around and maybe somebody can help me.

Okay, I'll make a list of the things we need:
Red plasma generator
60cm Carbon nanotube pipe
6 12000v capacitors
And 850m of gold or silver wire.
NO COPPER.

Can you get all that?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:01 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)Surge Wrote: Weird day huh?

"Yeah... Don't know why I stick around. Probably because there's always something I feel I need to fix..."
I don't know where I'd go if not here...

(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((In that case, it already hit the fan. Umbra cleaned it up with his tongue))

// u wot m8

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:57 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: It isn't me who's in trouble. It's you and Nesumi who are in trouble. If he dies, I'm stuck with you. If I get stuck with you, I will make your life a living hell.

"I think that maybe the mercenary dude can help?"

(08-28-2015, 01:02 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((In that case, it already hit the fan. Umbra cleaned it up with his tongue))

// u wot m8

((I crossed it out!))

(08-28-2015, 01:02 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't know how, they both are extremely large, and to be frank i do not know how to pilot very large ships, however i could ask around and maybe somebody can help me.

Okay, I'll make a list of the things we need:
Red plasma generator
6 12000v capacitors
NO COPPER.

Can you get all that?
could i write that down? please?
//i go to sleep earlier than most here however Austin as almost no psychic protection, so uh have fun with his sleeping body, i think you might be able to use it. i'm not going to bed now but i will soon.

(08-28-2015, 01:04 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't know how, they both are extremely large, and to be frank i do not know how to pilot very large ships, however i could ask around and maybe somebody can help me.

"I think that maybe the mercenary dude can help?"

who are you and how are you hearing my thoughts?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:01 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:22 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg was already almost in the lab already. She looked almost exactly like Umbra, albeit feminine and with orange rings. She stepped through the doorway to the lab, walked over to the console, and waited for Danu to come inside.

"That's quite the transformation you've undergone Wurg. Yet it looks quite alright, do you feel okay?"

She had pledged to support Feziel, holding the crystal up for others to do the same.
*a considerably large crack forms In the middle of the shard, and zypherus is nowhere to be seen*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:01 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:22 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg was already almost in the lab already. She looked almost exactly like Umbra, albeit feminine and with orange rings. She stepped through the doorway to the lab, walked over to the console, and waited for Danu to come inside.

"Mhm, I do. It's not too odd for me to change my form. After all, I am an Ateros..." She tapped a few keys on a console, and nodded. "Alright." Wurg strode quickly towards Danu as fast as she could - every second was precious when trying to make sure someone wouldn't be gone for good.
"I pledge support in bringing Feziel back."

(08-28-2015, 01:02 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *teleporter explodes and face is covered in grey powder*

Ear twitch.
"There it is again! You hearing anyone?"

(08-28-2015, 01:02 AM)Surge Wrote: I don't know where I'd go if not here...

"I have a place to go, but I'd rather not go there..."

(08-28-2015, 01:09 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:02 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *teleporter explodes and face is covered in grey powder*

Ear twitch.
"There it is again! You hearing anyone?"

(08-28-2015, 01:02 AM)Surge Wrote: I don't know where I'd go if not here...

"I have a place to go, but I'd rather not go there..."
No, and I suppose I do too...not a life I would like to return to.

(08-28-2015, 01:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:02 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Okay, I'll make a list of the things we need:
Red plasma generator
6 12000v capacitors
NO COPPER.

Can you get all that?
could i write that down? please?
//i go to sleep earlier than most here however Austin as almost no psychic protection, so uh have fun with his sleeping body, i think you might be able to use it. i'm not going to bed now but i will soon.

(08-28-2015, 01:04 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: "I think that maybe the mercenary dude can help?"

((^this))
Siiiigh
Don't worry. I'll take care of it later. If I know Spite, he'll toy with Nesumi for a few days. That's plenty of time. What you need to do now though is find some people who will help. And make sure you get a red plasma generator by tomorrow night. And a 6cm d x 2cm h antimatter container. Whoever sells it will know what it is.

(08-28-2015, 01:11 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: could i write that down? please?

((^this))
Siiiigh
Don't worry. I'll take care of it later. If I know Spite, he'll toy with Nesumi for a few days. That's plenty of time. What you need to do now though is find some people who will help. And make sure you get a red plasma generator by tomorrow night. And a 6cm d x 2cm h antimatter container. Whoever sells it will know what it is.
i'll ask surge since he has or had a connection with the black market, and he doesn't have one i'll ask ehks or umbra next.

*Austin goes to Surge* you have a connection with the black market right, can i buy a red plasma generator, a 6cm d x 2 cm h antimatter container, a 60cm Carbon nanotube pipe, And 850m of gold or silver wire

(08-28-2015, 01:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:11 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((^this))
Siiiigh
i'll ask surge since he has or had a connection with the black market, and he doesn't have one i'll ask ehks or umbra next.

*Austin goes to Surge* you have a connection with the black market right, can i buy a red plasma generator and a 6cm d x 2 cm h antimatter container, a 60cm Carbon nanotube pipe, And 850m of gold or silver wire

*quietly gives austin a very concerned look for a minute*
No...I can't help you buy most of those things for a number of reasons. mean, technically I could probably build the pipe and wiring but I'm more concerned with what you need it for.
*the digital eyes shift around his visit after he finishes talking, hoping to find some clue behind the sudden interest in weapons components.

(08-28-2015, 01:19 AM)Surge Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'll ask surge since he has or had a connection with the black market, and he doesn't have one i'll ask ehks or umbra next.

*Austin goes to Surge* you have a connection with the black market right, can i buy a red plasma generator and a 6cm d x 2 cm h antimatter container, a 60cm Carbon nanotube pipe, And 850m of gold or silver wire

*quietly gives austin a very concerned look for a minute*
No...I can't help you buy most of those things for a number of reasons. mean, technically I could probably build the pipe and wiring but I'm more concerned with what you need it for.
*the digital eyes shift around his visit after he finishes talking, hoping to find some clue behind the sudden interest in weapons components.
i need it because my weapons broke and i need to make a new one for ranged attacks. *he appears to be wearing a amulet it wasn't there before*

(08-28-2015, 01:21 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:19 AM)Surge Wrote: *quietly gives austin a very concerned look for a minute*
i need it because my weapons broke and i need to make a new one for ranged attacks.
Right well...antimatter is...*shakes his head* no I don't know anything about it. Never heard of red plasma either.