Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

((I was not expecting this lol
I love where this is going))
AUSTIN THE PIPE NEEDS TO BE 100cm IN LENGTH ALSO. That is important. All other components are childs play to craft.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:22 AM)Surge Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:21 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i need it because my weapons broke and i need to make a new one for ranged attacks.
Right well...antimatter is...*shakes his head* no I don't know anything about it. Never heard of red plasma either.

uhhh okay, but i can get the wire and pipe from you right? umm i'm gonna ask around for the animatter and red plasma.

*Austin walks over to wurg* ummm could you provide me with a red plasma generator and a 6cm d x 2 cm h antimatter container

(08-28-2015, 01:24 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((I was not expecting this lol
AUSTIN THE PIPE NEEDS TO BE 100cm IN LENGTH ALSO. That is important. All other components are childs play to craft.

oh okay. you sure i can make a red plasma genrator?

WAIT surge the pipe needs to be 100cm in length sorry i almost forgot.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:22 AM)Surge Wrote: Right well...antimatter is...*shakes his head* no I don't know anything about it. Never heard of red plasma either.

uhhh okay, but i can get the wire and pipe from you right? umm i'm gonna ask around for the animatter and red plasma.

*Austin walks over to wurg* ummm could you provide me with a red plasma generator and a 6cm d x 2 cm h antimatter container
I'd really rather not have anything to do with building weapons...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:22 AM)Surge Wrote: Right well...antimatter is...*shakes his head* no I don't know anything about it. Never heard of red plasma either.

Never heard of red plasma? The Vossk sectors are practically filled with the stuff! I mean, I'll admit it's stupid volatile, but the generator solves that by fusing hydrogen with iron so it doesn't need to be transported. Heh. Nesumi figured that out after losing 4 cargo ships.

(08-28-2015, 01:27 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh okay, but i can get the wire and pipe from you right? umm i'm gonna ask around for the animatter and red plasma.

Never heard of red plasma? The Vossk sectors are practically filled with the stuff! I mean, I'll admit it's stupid volatile, but the generator solves that by fusing hydrogen with iron so it doesn't need to be transported. Heh. Nesumi figured that out after losing 4 cargo ships.
uhhh okay?
(08-28-2015, 01:27 AM)Surge Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh okay, but i can get the wire and pipe from you right? umm i'm gonna ask around for the animatter and red plasma.

I'd really rather not have anything to do with building weapons...
i won't tell anybody.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:24 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((I was not expecting this lol

oh okay. you sure i can make a red plasma genrator?

WAIT surge the pipe needs to be 100cm in length sorry i almost forgot.

Wurg looks at Austin with a very confused expression on her face. "Uh...what are you talking about? Also, could you please come over here and pledge support to this crystal? It's on the verge of breaking..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:27 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Never heard of red plasma? The Vossk sectors are practically filled with the stuff! I mean, I'll admit it's stupid volatile, but the generator solves that by fusing hydrogen with iron so it doesn't need to be transported. Heh. Nesumi figured that out after losing 4 cargo ships.
uhhh okay?
(08-28-2015, 01:27 AM)Surge Wrote: I'd really rather not have anything to do with building weapons...
i won't tell anybody.
I'm not worried about what anyone else knows...it's just a matter of principle.

//i have to go,
//if you want you can take over Austin's body, i mean in a sense of nasumi or whatever his name is controlling Austin. just remember don't be too suspicious because if you do it's obvious. you aren't Austin.

Also there's no way is tartarus you can build a red plasma generator. Not unless you have extensive knowledge of heavy-element-fusion. Okay, maybe the ship can get you to CFA territory, but they're currently in a robot war with E14 on a planet around Sol called mars, so it'll be unnecessarily risky. Unless you have one of Nesumi's megabots, which only Nesumi can use effectively! DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M DEALING WITH HERE?

(08-28-2015, 01:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i have to go,
//if you want you can take over Austin's body, i mean in a sense of nasumi or whatever his name is controlling Austin. just remember don't be too suspicious because if you do it's obvious. you aren't Austin.

(08-28-2015, 01:31 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Also there's no way is tartarus you can build a red plasma generator. Not unless you have extensive knowledge of heavy-element-fusion. Okay, maybe the ship can get you to CFA territory, but they're currently in a robot war with E14 on a planet around Sol called mars, so it'll be unnecessarily risky. Unless you have one of Nesumi's megabots, which only Nesumi can use effectively! DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M DEALING WITH HERE?

//read above. sorry.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:27 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Never heard of red plasma? The Vossk sectors are practically filled with the stuff! I mean, I'll admit it's stupid volatile, but the generator solves that by fusing hydrogen with iron so it doesn't need to be transported. Heh. Nesumi figured that out after losing 4 cargo ships.
uhhh okay?

(08-28-2015, 01:27 AM)Surge Wrote: I'd really rather not have anything to do with building weapons...
i won't tell anybody.
//Its not like there is some sort of huge overlord with a similar size ego that going to cry foul for making weapons meant for starships

But why do you need these weapons in the first place?
Hmmmm...

(08-28-2015, 01:34 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh okay?

i won't tell anybody.
//Its not like there is some sort of huge overlord with a similar size ego that going to cry foul for making weapons meant for starships

Hmmmm...
//there is none, this is a remote planet in the middle of nowhere
for protection duhhh.

(08-28-2015, 01:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i have to go,

--Negasumi panics hysterically as Austin goes to sleep.--
No, no no no NO NO NONONONOOOOO!!!
You can't be asleep now! I can't control anyone directly!
... Fuck. He's asleep. How can I build a plasma launcher from here?
Wait a second, crystal? Maybe I could...
Yeah, that'll work!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-28-2015

*A human runs down from the mountain into the village, missing an eyebrow a ring finger, with red hair, a blood stained white vest and wild eyes.*
"Oh shit,"
*He sees what appears to be a tubby, bird velociraptor.*
"Hey there, little slightly terrifying raptor thing.......Don't eat me."
Smooth going mate

(08-28-2015, 01:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:34 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: //Its not like there is some sort of huge overlord with a similar size ego that going to cry foul for making weapons meant for starships

Hmmmm...
//there is none, this is a remote planet in the middle of nowhere
for protection duhhh.

//Firstly, protection from what?

and secondly, Surge please put some sort of hidden remote detonation device on this weapon so it doesn't come back to haunt us.

Its not fucking Berlin.

(08-28-2015, 01:38 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //there is none, this is a remote planet in the middle of nowhere
for protection duhhh.

//Firstly, protection from what?

and secondly, Surge please put some sort of hidden remote detonation device on this weapon so it doesn't come back to haunt us.

Its not fucking Berlin.

// protection was in the rp
//also you can't talk to people and convince them out of rp, this is an rp darn it
//i should be sleeping now btw.

If I can pledge that crystal thing, I can repair it from here and use it to reach out to any nearby Floormasters!
Now... How do I get to it? Oh, I know! Sonic vibrations!
--Negasumi vibrates the pendant with increasing pitch in atrempt to find the crystal's vibration frequency--
Almooost... OH! There it is! 10329 Hz!
Now to reach out to it...
Got it. Time to fix this fucker.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:10 AM)Surge Wrote: No, and I suppose I do too...not a life I would like to return to.

"Same here... It's not exactly fun living in a medieval universe where everyone is a racist."

(08-28-2015, 01:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'll ask surge since he has or had a connection with the black market, and he doesn't have one i'll ask ehks or umbra next.

*Austin goes to Surge* you have a connection with the black market right, can i buy a red plasma generator, a 6cm d x 2 cm h antimatter container, a 60cm Carbon nanotube pipe, And 850m of gold or silver wire

"WHOA, there. No need to shout... Wait, what?"

(08-28-2015, 01:21 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i need it because my weapons broke and i need to make a new one for ranged attacks. *he appears to be wearing a amulet it wasn't there before*

Umbra notices the piece of neck jewelry.
Huh. That wasn't there before...

(08-28-2015, 01:36 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *A human runs down from the mountain into the village, missing an eyebrow a ring finger, with red hair, a blood stained white vest and wild eyes.*
"Oh shit,"
*He sees what appears to be a tubby, bird velociraptor.*
"Hey there, little slightly terrifying raptor thing.......Don't eat me."
Smooth going mate

"...Who are you?" Umbra's attention turns to the new person. "Lots of visitors-slash-newcomers lately..."

--Negasumi attempts to repair the broken molecular bonds with quantum duct tape replacement gluons--
Cmon you little shit... I'm almost done...
--the crystal appears to be fixing itself slowly, unbeknownst to those near it, who assume their magic ritual stuff is working.--

((Sorry if that sounds rude))

*Arrives at town centre, looks at all the weird shit going on currently, and wishes he was somewhere else.*

"Right; who died?"