Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:46 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --Negasumi attempts to repair the broken molecular bonds with quantum duct tape replacement gluons--
Cmon you little shit... I'm almost done...
--the crystal appears to be fixing itself slowly, unbeknownst to those near it, who assume their magic ritual stuff is working.--

((Sorry if that sounds rude))
No strings can hold me down,
So patiently I watch this town,
Abnormal will soon become the norm,
So enjoy the calm before the storm.
*the shard shatters into two peices*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:51 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *Arrives at town centre, looks at all the weird shit going on currently, and wishes he was somewhere else.*

"Right; who died?"

((You, because you need to read as much of the RP as you can before flopping around in here like a chicken without a head.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:41 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:10 AM)Surge Wrote: No, and I suppose I do too...not a life I would like to return to.

"Same here... It's not exactly fun living in a medieval universe where everyone is a racist."

(08-28-2015, 01:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'll ask surge since he has or had a connection with the black market, and he doesn't have one i'll ask ehks or umbra next.

*Austin goes to Surge* you have a connection with the black market right, can i buy a red plasma generator, a 6cm d x 2 cm h antimatter container, a 60cm Carbon nanotube pipe, And 850m of gold or silver wire

"WHOA, there. No need to shout... Wait, what?"

(08-28-2015, 01:21 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i need it because my weapons broke and i need to make a new one for ranged attacks. *he appears to be wearing a amulet it wasn't there before*

Umbra notices the piece of neck jewelry.
Huh. That wasn't there before...

(08-28-2015, 01:36 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *A human runs down from the mountain into the village, missing an eyebrow a ring finger, with red hair, a blood stained white vest and wild eyes.*
"Oh shit,"
*He sees what appears to be a tubby, bird velociraptor.*
"Hey there, little slightly terrifying raptor thing.......Don't eat me."
Smooth going mate

"...Who are you?" Umbra's attention turns to the new person. "Lots of visitors-slash-newcomers lately..."

"Oh thank god you can speak."
Way to go dipshit.
"Um... Pest Control Officer Kitten, part of the UNCV Settler."

And the single worst manager of an FTL drive... ever.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:46 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --Negasumi attempts to repair the broken molecular bonds with quantum duct tape replacement gluons--
Cmon you little shit... I'm almost done...
--the crystal appears to be fixing itself slowly, unbeknownst to those near it, who assume their magic ritual stuff is working.--

((Sorry if that sounds rude))
No strings can hold me down,

FUCK
I was so close! Maybe there's still enough crystal left to establish a link...
Probably something akin to a 56k modem, but a link nonetheless...
--Negasumi plunges a large portion of his energy into one of the halves which begins to vibrate and glow.--
Hello? Any Floormasters out there? My host was taken and I need help. If you can hear this, open a psylink to 00103350! I don't think I can maintain this much l-lo-l-lllllll-
Fuck. The signal cut. Now all I can do is hope.

((UnamusedAvali I believe your character is host to a Floormaster, yes?))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:02 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: No strings can hold me down,

FUCK
--Negasumi plunges a large portion of his energy into one of the halves which begins to vibrate and glow.--
Hello? Any Floormasters out there? My host was taken and I need help. If you can hear this, open a psylink to 00103350! I don't think I can maintain this much l-lo-l-lllllll-

((Host to a slightly malfunctioning AI.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:54 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:51 AM)Ranger_92ISPISSEDWITHU Wrote: *Arrives at town centre, looks at all the weird shit going on currently, and wishes he was somewhere else.*

"Right; who died?"

((You, because you need to read as much of the RP as you can before flopping around in here like a chicken without a head.))
// I was joking.  Mate.

(08-28-2015, 02:03 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:02 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: FUCK

((Host to a slightly malfunctioning AI.))

((Exactly. A malfunctioning Floormaster. Does the host know or does the AI keep it's truth a secret like other Floormasters?))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:54 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:51 AM)Ranger_92ISPISSEDWITHU Wrote: *Arrives at town centre, looks at all the weird shit going on currently, and wishes he was somewhere else.*

"Right; who died?"

// I was joking.  Mate.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:55 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh thank god you can speak."
Way to go dipshit.
"Um... Pest Control Officer Kitten, part of the UNCV Settler."

And the single worst manager of an FTL drive... ever.

"Uh... Okay... Why are you here, though?"

(08-28-2015, 02:06 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:54 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((You, because you need to read as much of the RP as you can before flopping around in here like a chicken without a head.))
// I was joking.  Mate.

((Double posting, mate lol))

(08-28-2015, 02:05 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:03 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: ((Host to a slightly malfunctioning AI.))

((Exactly. A malfunctioning Floormaster. Does the host know or does the AI keep it's truth a secret like other Floormasters?))

((The host knows, it's part of his job as Pest Manager... or was.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:05 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:03 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: ((Host to a slightly malfunctioning AI.))

(I doubt all it takes to qualify as a "floormaster" is to be an AI...)

"I heard shattering. Shattering isn't good." Umbra turns around and looks over at the area the crystal was in.
"What?... How did that just happen?"

(08-28-2015, 02:02 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:

FUCK

*the shard has a flash of darkness, and a pitch black kineptic stands in its place, the only other color besides balck is its teal iris's*

(08-28-2015, 02:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the shard has a flash of darkness, and a pitch black kineptic stands in its place, the only other color besides balck is its teal iris's*

"What..."
Great, a knockoff of us. I really hope we don't have to come out.

(08-28-2015, 02:07 AM)Surge Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:05 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((Exactly. A malfunctioning Floormaster. Does the host know or does the AI keep it's truth a secret like other Floormasters?))
(I doubt all it takes to qualify as a "floormaster" is to be an AI...)

((Well, no. Not entirely. It's a disembodied soul bound to a collection of matter. Technically speaking, if this AI was once living, (please please please please please) then it should check out fine. The disembodied soul is restricted from certain things (direct control of a host, revealing future events, et cetera), but otherwise has access to nearly all information. The amount it has access to, is limited by the AI processing power.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:11 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:07 AM)Surge Wrote: (I doubt all it takes to qualify as a "floormaster" is to be an AI...)

((Well, no. Not entirely. It's a disembodied soul bound to a collection of matter. Technically speaking, if this AI was once living, (please please please please please) then it should check out fine. The disembodied soul is restricted from certain things (direct control of a host, revealing future events, et cetera), but otherwise has access to nearly all information. The amount it has access to, is limited by the AI processing power.))
(lol we've got two people who meet the criteria of "AI that was at one point organic")

(08-28-2015, 02:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the shard has a flash of darkness, and a pitch black kineptic stands in its place, the only other color besides balck is its teal iris's*

"What..."
Great, a knockoff of us. I really hope we don't have to come out.

I have no strings, and now I'm free.
*it sits down and looks around*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:04 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't know how, they both are extremely large, and to be frank i do not know how to pilot very large ships, however i could ask around and maybe somebody can help me.

"I think that maybe the mercenary dude can help?"

"I'm sure he could..."
*A black and fluorescent blue Avali wearing blue combat armour and a blue, starred, wizard hat strolls down the ramp. he has a large spear and a railgun slung on his back*
"fuck, wrong form. this'll have to do for now..."

(08-28-2015, 02:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I have no strings, and now I'm free.
*it sits down and looks around*

// Is this a thought? Or does this character always speak in italics?