Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:13 AM)Surge Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:11 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((Well, no. Not entirely. It's a disembodied soul bound to a collection of matter. Technically speaking, if this AI was once living, (please please please please please) then it should check out fine. The disembodied soul is restricted from certain things (direct control of a host, revealing future events, et cetera), but otherwise has access to nearly all information. The amount it has access to, is limited by the AI processing power.))
(lol we've got two people who meet the criteria of "AI that was at one point organic")

((They need to have been turned AI and/or soul-bound to an object or creature. Hence Negasumi's soul attachment to the triangular gold pendant which is in no way related to the triforce I swear))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-28-2015

//I'd like to point out I have four different characters: my Mandalorian, my Avali, my Elven battlemage, and one as of yet unrevealed character.
//all have the same mind, but I can only control one at once.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I have no strings, and now I'm free.
*it sits down and looks around*

// Is this a thought? Or does this character always speak in italics?

//it speak in italics, but if it gets confusing I'll switch it to regular text
*it look at you, literally staring into your soul*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

"Alright, ima goin' home now. Weird shit still keeps happening and I want no part of it."

*Walks home, phase-shifting every now and then*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:18 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:04 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: "I think that maybe the mercenary dude can help?"

"I'm sure he could..."
*A black and fluorescent blue Avali wearing blue combat armour and a blue, starred, wizard hat strolls down the ramp. he has a large spear and a railgun slung on his back*
"fuck, wrong form. this'll have to do for now..."

((WOAH, DUDE. WAY FAR BEHIND. RANGER'S COMMENT WAS ALSO IGNORED FOR BEING IRRELEVANT. You should read further ahead. It'll work better for everyone.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:22 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:18 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: "I'm sure he could..."
*A black and fluorescent blue Avali wearing blue combat armour and a blue, starred, wizard hat strolls down the ramp. he has a large spear and a railgun slung on his back*
"fuck, wrong form. this'll have to do for now..."

((WOAH, DUDE. WAY FAR BEHIND. RANGER'S COMMENT WAS ALSO IGNORED FOR BEING IRRELEVANT. You should read further ahead. It'll work better for everyone.))

//don't be a smartass, new guy. (joke!) I needed a way to introduce my characters...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:21 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //it speak in italics, but if it gets confusing I'll switch it to regular text

// Ah.
"Oh, fun, a creepy thing..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-28-2015

....just when I think the crazy has peaked....

(08-28-2015, 02:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:21 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //it speak in italics, but if it gets confusing I'll switch it to regular text

// Ah.
"Oh, fun, a creepy thing..."

Hi there, I'm the half of Feizel who tries to prevent murder and such.

(08-28-2015, 02:29 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Hi there, I'm the half of Feizel who tries to prevent murder and such.

"Oh."
I hate this guy already.
Of course you do.

(08-28-2015, 02:32 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:29 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Hi there, I'm the half of Feizel who tries to prevent murder and such.

"Oh."
I hate this guy already.
Of course you do.

A person of little words.
I suggest you go fetch the other half before it Wakes up.
*it points to a small sheet of ice with the other half of the shard,
Drifting down a near by river*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:46 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --Negasumi attempts to repair the broken molecular bonds with quantum duct tape replacement gluons--
Cmon you little shit... I'm almost done...
--the crystal appears to be fixing itself slowly, unbeknownst to those near it, who assume their magic ritual stuff is working.--

((Sorry if that sounds rude))

"Strange. The crystal is altering its shape? That... isn't supposed to happen."

(08-28-2015, 01:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:46 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: --Negasumi attempts to repair the broken molecular bonds with quantum duct tape replacement gluons--
Cmon you little shit... I'm almost done...
--the crystal appears to be fixing itself slowly, unbeknownst to those near it, who assume their magic ritual stuff is working.--

((Sorry if that sounds rude))
No strings can hold me down,
So patiently I watch this town,
Abnormal will soon become the norm,
So enjoy the calm before the storm.
*the shard shatters into two peices*

Danu gasps as the crystal splits in two, this was pretty obviously NOT good. She fumbles with them and drops one.

"No! Feziel! I think we just lost him..."

(08-28-2015, 02:02 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: No strings can hold me down,
So patiently I watch this town,
Abnormal will soon become the norm,
So enjoy the calm before the storm.
*the shard shatters into two peices*

FUCK
I was so close! Maybe there's still enough crystal left to establish a link...
Probably something akin to a 56k modem, but a link nonetheless...
--Negasumi plunges a large portion of his energy into one of the halves which begins to vibrate and glow.--
Hello? Any Floormasters out there? My host was taken and I need help. If you can hear this, open a psylink to 00103350! I don't think I can maintain this much l-lo-l-lllllll-
Fuck. The signal cut. Now all I can do is hope.

((UnamusedAvali I believe your character is host to a Floormaster, yes?))

//Not sure what a floormaster is supposed to be, but your characters thoughts earlier suggested someone in charge of managing one or more realms and acting as a go between from lazy divines to the common man. Strictly speaking Danu fits what i know about it so far, having at one time been one of the top four angels in all the heavens of the existence she came from. Just you'd have a hard time contacting her, she's lost so much of her power and isn't nearly as attuned as she used to be.

(08-28-2015, 02:34 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: A person of little words.

"I'll have you know I can be very wordy when I want to be. And yeah, probably."
Umbra darts after the 'ice sheet'.
// You do realize there's not a river near where you are, right?

--Nesumi sighs as no other Floormasters open his psylink.--
Okay, maybe I can communicate with another living thing instead...
Low energy... Feeling... Tired...

((Aaaand tapout for the night. C U L8 R))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-28-2015

This is insane... even for my standards
"I'ma just scoot over-"
*The human runs off to the wreck of his ship to salvage as much as possible.*

(08-28-2015, 02:37 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Not sure what a floormaster is supposed to be, but your characters thoughts earlier suggested someone in charge of managing one or more realms and acting as a go between from lazy divines to the common man. Strictly speaking Danu fits what i know about it so far, having at one time been one of the top four angels in all the heavens of the existence she came from. Just you'd have a hard time contacting her, she's lost so much of her power and isn't nearly as attuned as she used to be.

// They look like this.
[Image: 120px-Floor_Master_Figurine.png]
// TheSpiderDungeon, please don't kill me.

(08-28-2015, 02:39 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:34 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: A person of little words.

"I'll have you know I can be very wordy when I want to be. And yeah, probably."
Umbra darts after the 'ice sheet'.
// You do realize there's not a river near where you are, right?

//oh, I geuss its just a hovering sheet of ice then.
*the ice picks up speed as it drifts towards the woods*

(08-28-2015, 02:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //oh, I geuss its just a hovering sheet of ice then.

"Hey! Get back here!" Umbra tries to run faster, but he doesn't achieve it by much.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-28-2015

&JP APROVED&

(08-28-2015, 02:48 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //oh, I geuss its just a hovering sheet of ice then.

"Hey! Get back here!" Umbra tries to run faster, but he doesn't achieve it by much.

*it stops infornt of a old looking stone tower, and begins to assed to the roof*