Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-28-2015

"I need ammo... for a railgun?"
Why would they give you ammo? You infected their entire village and almost killed them all...
They don't know that... yet

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 08-28-2015

Danu's house was once again producing the wonderful smells of baking.

though she was saddened by Feziel's passing and unrecoverability, life goes on- and there were still people to look after.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 12:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu's house was once again producing the wonderful smells of baking.

though she was saddened by Feziel's passing and unrecoverability, life goes on- and there were still people to look after.

"God when was the last time I had food."
Well... when I told you that guys foot was chicken...
Really funny
*the human drifts towards the smell, all thoughts of ammo gone.*

*Kitten knocks on the door*
"Hello, is there anyone home? I need food."

(08-28-2015, 01:03 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu's house was once again producing the wonderful smells of baking.

"God when was the last time I had food."
Really funny

"The door's open Marxon, come on in. I was just about to put it on the table"

(08-28-2015, 01:29 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:03 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "God when was the last time I had food."
Really funny

"The door's open Marxon, come on in. I was just about to put it on the table"

*Kitten gently pushes the door open and looks inside.*
"Hey, I was just wondering-"
Dude, stop. Ogling. The lady. I'll upload it for you to look at later
"Uh. Hi, I was... uh, looking for food...

(08-28-2015, 01:36 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:29 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "The door's open Marxon, come on in. I was just about to put it on the table"

*Kitten gently pushes the door open and looks inside.*

"Oh, you aren't Marxon. He usually comes over for food when he notices I've been cooking again."

She smiles and looks over the new arrival. Her robe is pure white and wrapped snugly around her plump womanly body, blonde hair down her back all the way to her bottom. The only strange thing about her was the wings she had, flame-like feathers of translucent mist. Every so often she'd bump things with them as she moved about the kitchen, the table already piled high with good things.

"Feel free to try what you like. I'm used to feeding an army."

(08-28-2015, 01:46 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:36 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten gently pushes the door open and looks inside.*

"Oh, you aren't Marxon. He usually comes over for food when he notices I've been cooking again."

She smiles and looks over the new arrival. Her robe is pure white and wrapped snugly around her plump womanly body, blonde hair down her back all the way to her bottom. The only strange thing about her was the wings she had, flame-like feathers of translucent mist. Every so often she'd bump things with them as she moved about the kitchen, the table already piled high with good things.

"Feel free to try what you like. I'm used to feeding an army."

"Uh... yeah."
You see her wings right... fucking fire wings
Wuh
No, no those are her breasts.

Take food be nice, I'll run stim sims later...
Sure
"Thanks so much."
*He skirts around the table and take a small cherry pie and a slice of black forest gateau on a plate, unusually civil for someone who worked pest control on a colony ship.*

(08-28-2015, 01:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Uh... yeah."
Wuh

Sure
"Thanks so much."
*He skirts around the table and take a small cherry pie and a slice of black forest gateau on a plate, unusually civil for someone who worked pest control on a colony ship.*

"Have we met before?" She asks, sitting across from him at the table and filling her plate with meats and fruits.

(08-28-2015, 02:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Uh... yeah."
Wuh

Sure
"Thanks so much."

"Have we met before?" She asks, sitting across from him at the table and filling her plate with meats and fruits.

*He swallows a piece of Cherry pie before answering.*
"No... I can't quite say though seeing as my memories were wiped clean a few years ago, you know, standard Colonial Procedure."
And an AI glitch...
Hey, you instructed me to cut the blue wire
I said red

(08-28-2015, 02:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Have we met before?" She asks, sitting across from him at the table and filling her plate with meats and fruits.

*He swallows a piece of Cherry pie before answering.*
"No... I can't quite say though seeing as my memories were wiped clean a few years ago, you know, standard Colonial Procedure."
And an AI glitch...
I said red

"I see. I'm Danu Geldarc, a wanderer who ended up here."

(08-28-2015, 02:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *He swallows a piece of Cherry pie before answering.*
And an AI glitch...
I said red

"I see. I'm Danu Geldarc, a wanderer who ended up here."

"I would call myself a wanderer but part of a preservation effort."

Hey, you okay?
Just no feeling...
*A sharp spike of pain fires through his head.*
Oh, oh that's bad
*Kitten collapses*

(08-28-2015, 02:39 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I see. I'm Danu Geldarc, a wanderer who ended up here."

"I would call myself a wanderer but part of a preservation effort."

Hey, you okay?
Just no feeling...
*A sharp spike of pain fires through his head.*
Oh, oh that's bad
*Kitten collapses

Something seems to catch him in midair as he falls and lowers him gently into Danu's arms, her body soft as she carries him over to a nearby couch.

Setting him on it, Danu checks his temperature and vital signs, making sure there isn't anything seriously wrong.

*Something pops out of Kitten's mouth*

*It looks very much like a beacon.*

*Kitten seems to be breathing, all vital signs check well but no matter what he seems to be unable to wake up.*

(08-28-2015, 03:04 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Something pops out of Kitten's mouth*

*It looks very much like a beacon.*

*Kitten seems to be breathing, all vital signs check well but no matter what he seems to be unable to wake up.*

"Odd. Hopefully he wakes up then."

Danu looks uncertainly at the beacon, though since Kitten has stable vitals there's no reason for her to intervene further just yet.

She goes back to her meal while waiting for him to wake up.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:43 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:37 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Not sure what a floormaster is supposed to be, but your characters thoughts earlier suggested someone in charge of managing one or more realms and acting as a go between from lazy divines to the common man. Strictly speaking Danu fits what i know about it so far, having at one time been one of the top four angels in all the heavens of the existence she came from. Just you'd have a hard time contacting her, she's lost so much of her power and isn't nearly as attuned as she used to be.

// They look like this.
[Image: 120px-Floor_Master_Figurine.png]
// TheSpiderDungeon, please don't kill me.

((UMBRA. NO. THEY DON'T LOOK L- Know what? Fine. I'll allow it. Unbound form only though.))

*The beacon starts blinking and muffled shouts come from inside.*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-28-2015

// can we please keep the TF to a minimum? Stuff still gives me the creeps... find one form and FREAKING STICK TO IT! THESE AREN'T CLOTHES YOU'RE CHANGING!

/rant

*makes his way slowly outside, holding his cloak mostly closed*

I've really gained a lot of weight, this can't be healthy...

*goes for as brisk of a stroll as his well rounded body can manage, he falls over from exhaustion about 10 minutes later near some people*

Uggghhh...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 03:42 PM)Marxon Wrote: // can we please keep the TF to a minimum? Stuff still gives me the creeps... find one form and FREAKING STICK TO IT! THESE AREN'T CLOTHES YOU'RE CHANGING!

/rant

*goes for as brisk of a stroll as his well rounded body can manage, he falls over from exhaustion about 10 minutes later near some people*

Uggghhh...

((Welcome back! How was your RP hibernation?))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 03:46 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 03:42 PM)Marxon Wrote: // can we please keep the TF to a minimum? Stuff still gives me the creeps... find one form and FREAKING STICK TO IT! THESE AREN'T CLOTHES YOU'RE CHANGING!

/rant

Uggghhh...

((Welcome back! How was your RP hibernation?))
// terrible

(08-28-2015, 03:50 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 03:46 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((Welcome back! How was your RP hibernation?))
// terrible

//We missed you...