Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 09:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a flareon and then waves* hello.

*as you open the door, the wind and rain blows into your face*

bye *Austin goes back inside his house because it's raining way too bad to be outside*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 01:13 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 01:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Do you think... That anyone from your house besides you... Survived the collapse?

"The only reason I survived at all was because I tried to use my ship to escape. Everyone else would have been wiped out when their realm was. I suppose its possible that some who were on missions in other realms might have survived with those realms, but I highly doubt it due to the extent of destruction."

A ship, What kind?

(07-05-2015, 01:25 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *as you open the door, the wind and rain blows into your face*

bye *Austin goes back inside his house because it's raining way too bad to be outside*
*a bolt of lightning strikes at the previous location you were standing at*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 02:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 01:25 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: bye *Austin goes back inside his house because it's raining way too bad to be outside*

*Austin does not notice because the blinds are closed he is now in his bedroom using his computer*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 07-05-2015

Ralako is out mining in the rain, boring away at rocks with the use of a drill and a single drone.

As he digs, he strikes an unusual material of a smooth texture and greenish coloration, which doesn't seem to get scratched.

"Huh, now what could this be?" he says to no one in particular, save perhaps his drone. It steps over to the unearthed material and begins scanning it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 01:13 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "The only reason I survived at all was because I tried to use my ship to escape. Everyone else would have been wiped out when their realm was. I suppose its possible that some who were on missions in other realms might have survived with those realms, but I highly doubt it due to the extent of destruction."

A ship, What kind?

"The ship of eden, Genesis. It was a terraforming ship, whose primary purpose was to create habitable planets and establish life upon them. Aboard it was everything needed to perform that task, creating new life from scratch and recycling existing life to new forms of existing. My father built it when he was young, and it served eternally until the extinction of my species."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-05-2015

Meanwhile nowhere never...

(07-05-2015, 02:56 AM)Comito Wrote: Ralako is out mining in the rain, boring away at rocks with the use of a drill and a single drone.

As he digs, he strikes an unusual material of a smooth texture and greenish coloration, which doesn't seem to get scratched.

"Huh, now what could this be?" he says to no one in particular, save perhaps his drone. It steps over to the unearthed material and begins scanning it.

*walks over holding an umbrella*
Hello there.
I assume you are a new arival in the settlement?

(07-05-2015, 03:09 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 02:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: A ship, What kind?

"The ship of eden, Genesis. It was a terraforming ship, whose primary purpose was to create habitable planets and establish life upon them. Aboard it was everything needed to perform that task, creating new life from scratch and recycling existing life to new forms of existing. My father built it when he was young, and it served eternally until the extinction of my species."
And it got destroyed?
*grabs another slice of pie*

// I am going to be away for a while, five days at minimum.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OmniGeoff - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 01:13 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "The only reason I survived at all was because I tried to use my ship to escape. Everyone else would have been wiped out when their realm was. I suppose its possible that some who were on missions in other realms might have survived with those realms, but I highly doubt it due to the extent of destruction."

A ship, What kind?

(07-05-2015, 01:25 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: bye *Austin goes back inside his house because it's raining way too bad to be outside*

Further off in the plot area, as far as the plots reach, a sustained bolt of lightning could be seen crashing down on only one apparent spot. It held itself there for a good 15 seconds, before vanishing.

(07-05-2015, 02:27 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 02:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: A ship, What kind?

Further off in the plot area, as far as the plots reach, a sustained bolt of lightning could be seen crashing down on only one apparent spot.  It held itself there for a good 15 seconds, before vanishing.
*the Lightning arcing in the clouds significantly increase, and the rain comes down harder*

(07-05-2015, 03:22 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 02:27 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: Further off in the plot area, as far as the plots reach, a sustained bolt of lightning could be seen crashing down on only one apparent spot.  It held itself there for a good 15 seconds, before vanishing.
*the Lightning arcing in the clouds significantly increase, and the rain comes down harder*

A flickering bolt strikes down again in the same spot, drawing the energy from the skies at the same interval: 15 seconds. Before long, Omni came rushing back to the village center with a full-body rain gear on. "I'd like to purchase a plot?" He said, shouting over the thick rolling of thunder and splashing rain.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 11:41 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 03:09 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "The ship of eden, Genesis. It was a terraforming ship, whose primary purpose was to create habitable planets and establish life upon them. Aboard it was everything needed to perform that task, creating new life from scratch and recycling existing life to new forms of existing. My father built it when he was young, and it served eternally until the extinction of my species."
And it got destroyed?
*grabs another slice of pie*

// I am going to be away for a while, five days at minimum.

"It disentegrated due to the spacial distortions as the entire universe collapsed. I'm not sure just how I survived it, when I woke up I was in another world and the Genesis was gone."

Danu sighs and has some more pie, having been recalling sad memories.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-05-2015

Umbra wakes up and comes out, dressed but still sleepy.

(07-05-2015, 04:02 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: A flickering bolt strikes down again in the same spot, drawing the energy from the skies at the same interval: 15 seconds. Before long, Omni came rushing back to the village center with a full-body rain gear on. "I'd like to purchase a plot?" He said, shouting over the thick rolling of thunder and splashing rain.

"Huh?... Oh... Yeah, you talk to me about that..."

(07-05-2015, 05:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra wakes up and comes out, dressed but still sleepy.

(07-05-2015, 04:02 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: A flickering bolt strikes down again in the same spot, drawing the energy from the skies at the same interval: 15 seconds. Before long, Omni came rushing back to the village center with a full-body rain gear on. "I'd like to purchase a plot?" He said, shouting over the thick rolling of thunder and splashing rain.

"How much for a plot close to the village?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 08:54 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 05:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra wakes up and comes out, dressed but still sleepy.

"How much for a plot close to the village?"

"They're free. Just don't do anything deadly or crazy..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 07-05-2015

Ralako briefly waves at the villager who comes to greet him, but his attention is caught by the drone's reading.

It shows that the unknown material is biological, and that it is alive. "What the..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-06-2015

(07-05-2015, 09:41 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako briefly waves at the villager who comes to greet him, but his attention is caught by the drone's reading.

It shows that the unknown material is biological, and that it is alive. "What the..."

((Wwwaaaaitttt a minute...
Is this Chlorophyte? It's Chlorophyte, isn't it...))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-06-2015

Tim walks out, his hood up, watching the storm. He walks over to the crowd outside Wurg's house.
EDIT: "Why are we all just standing around in the rain?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-06-2015

*753 has wandered off hours ago*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 01:10 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim walks out, his hood up, watching the storm. He walks over to the crowd outside Wurg's house.

"That is a very, very good question. I have absolutely no idea."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 01:10 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim walks out, his hood up, watching the storm. He walks over to the crowd outside Wurg's house.

I shrugged. "I mean, I don't really mind the rain too much. Ehks is...uh..." I trailed off, and gestured to the black-furred arm sticking out of the wall above and near me. It was holding an umbrella over my head.
"I'm inside, won't be going out unless you guys go somewhere else. Fucking bored in here."