Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-29-2015

//It's been a while and I've kinda forgotten what happened...
//I think I was on a tower shooting something, but I'll head back to town now.
*walks into town in time to see a with heat signatures indicating sexual arousal poke an anthropomorphic Umbreon*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-29-2015

(08-29-2015, 04:55 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: //It's been a while and I've kinda forgotten what happened...
*walks into town in time to see a [missing word] with heat signatures indicating sexual arousal poke an anthropomorphic Umbreon*

"Oh, hey. You're back."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - roguephoenix64 - 08-29-2015

(08-29-2015, 04:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 04:55 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: //It's been a while and I've kinda forgotten what happened...
*walks into town in time to see a with heat signatures indicating sexual arousal poke an anthropomorphic Umbreon*

// *shoots your foot* No.
"Oh, hey. You're back."

*waves*
"Hi there!"

(08-29-2015, 05:09 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: *waves*
"Hi there!"

Umbra waves back. "Well, I'm gonna head to bed now... Good night." He walks back into his house.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-29-2015

*display still flashing*

"Pizza must be deployed!"

*avali mumbles in sleep*

"this is the wrong size Lisa..."

*ASIM's servo motors begin to whirr...*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-29-2015

((Sorry guys, can't do shick at the cabin :l))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-29-2015

(08-29-2015, 02:28 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: ((Sorry guys, can't do shick at the cabin :l))

//so uh what do i do?

Umbra walks out of his house, and is greeted by a leaf from one of the forest trees falling atop his nose.
If one were to look around, they would notice that leaves have fallen from most of the trees in the area, scattered across the ground. The air is a bit crisper and colder as well.
Indeed, the first signs of Autumn are drifting in- sometimes quite literally as leaves periodically fall from the trees and the wind blows.
"Well... Looks like Fall's coming."

(08-29-2015, 08:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra walks out of his house, and is greeted by a leaf from one of the forest trees falling atop his nose.
If one were to look around, they would notice that leaves have fallen from most of the trees in the area, scattered across the ground. The air is a bit crisper and colder as well.
Indeed, the first signs of Autumn are drifting in- sometimes quite literally as leaves periodically fall from the trees and the wind blows.
"Well... Looks like Fall's coming."

i don't like fall, just got a bad feeling about it, similar how i have a good feeling about summer.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-29-2015

// tapatalk is fucking broke, keeps bringing me to page 187, so until I can properly see new posts I'm going to have to drop out of the rp. Not that I'll be missed.

(08-29-2015, 08:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't like fall, just got a bad feeling about it, similar how i have a good feeling about summer.

"Eh, I actually kind of like Fall and Winter. The natural ambience of the two are pleasant and calming to me. I also like the snow, so there's that."

(08-29-2015, 08:38 PM)Marxon Wrote: // tapatalk is fucking broke, keeps bringing me to page 187, so until I can properly see new posts I'm going to have to drop out of the rp. Not that I'll be missed.

// Hope it gets better soon...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-29-2015

(08-29-2015, 09:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 08:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't like fall, just got a bad feeling about it, similar how i have a good feeling about summer.

"Eh, I actually kind of like Fall and Winter. The natural ambience of the two are pleasant and calming to me. I also like the snow, so there's that."

(08-29-2015, 08:38 PM)Marxon Wrote: // tapatalk is fucking broke, keeps bringing me to page 187, so until I can properly see new posts I'm going to have to drop out of the rp. Not that I'll be missed.

// finally fixed, had to completely reset tapatalk...

*stumbles out onto the street*

I found a way to get rid of the crystals!

SOUND!

(08-29-2015, 09:54 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 09:52 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Eh, I actually kind of like Fall and Winter. The natural ambience of the two are pleasant and calming to me. I also like the snow, so there's that."

SOUND!

well that kind of makes sense sound can break glass.
but uh i have one question.
what crystals?

(08-29-2015, 10:06 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 09:54 PM)Marxon Wrote: // finally fixed, had to completely reset tapatalk...

SOUND!

well that kind of makes sense sound can break glass.
what crystals?
The radioactive mutagenic green ones slowly creeping towards this town!

(08-29-2015, 10:07 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 10:06 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well that kind of makes sense sound can break glass.
what crystals?
The radioactive mutagenic green ones slowly creeping towards this town!

oh i didn't even notice.
well that's good, i'm glad you're trying to help. *for reference Austin has been a flareon for the past 3 days*

(08-29-2015, 10:17 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 10:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: The radioactive mutagenic green ones slowly creeping towards this town!

oh i didn't even notice.
well that's good, i'm glad you're trying to help. *for reference Austin has been a flareon for the past 3 days*
Apparently the crystals naturally vibrate at a certain frequency, bombard them with sound at the same frequency, and you can literally vaporize them into inert dust that can be melted down and centrifuged into various metals.

(08-29-2015, 10:19 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 10:17 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh i didn't even notice.
Apparently the crystals naturally vibrate at a certain frequency, bombard them with sound at the same frequency, and you can literally vaporize them into inert dust that can be melted down and centrifuged into various metals.

hmmm are you gonna make something with the dust?

can i have some of the dust, it might be able to use it.
*Marxon  notices a pendent that that nasumi guy was wearing however you feel that you shouldn't ask about it till later*
//thespiderdungeon can't really post right now.

(08-29-2015, 10:24 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 10:19 PM)Marxon Wrote: Apparently the crystals naturally vibrate at a certain frequency, bombard them with sound at the same frequency, and you can literally vaporize them into inert dust that can be melted down and centrifuged into various metals.

hmmm are you gonna make something with the dust?

*Marxon  notices a pendent that that nasumi guy was wearing however you feel that you shouldn't ask about it till later*
The crystal is basically made up of a myriad of precious metals leeched from the ground...

(08-29-2015, 11:08 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 10:24 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hmmm are you gonna make something with the dust?

The crystal is basically made up of a myriad of precious metals leeched from the ground...
okay but still can i have some of the dust? i think i might be able to use it with some research.

(08-29-2015, 09:54 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 09:52 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Eh, I actually kind of like Fall and Winter. The natural ambience of the two are pleasant and calming to me. I also like the snow, so there's that."

SOUND!

"So sonic waves? Huh. How come I didn't think of that?..."