Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 03:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:49 AM)Marxon Wrote: If it takes over the planet core, it may solidify it, cancelling the magnetic field out, and letting us roast.

"Which is exactly why I'm going to try and get rid of it all. If I can finish this world regenerator device that we've clearly needed running again for quite some time now, I can try spiking it with enough power to completely regenerate any unnatural changes that were caused since it went down."
// handwave magic much?

that would remove the town too then.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 03:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: It will take a couple years but yeah.

Oh and this stuff evolves over time, becoming faster at what it does.

It seems to have a form of hive mind intelligence...

We may have to weigh the ethical concerns on killing life with potentially sapient level intelligence.

"If it's going to destroy something I've been working hard to protect and have literally lost sleep over, I don't give a damn. This thing is going down whether anyone agrees with me or not."

//mind speech.
And you said you created this world to everyone's needs.
I geuss safety or being alive wasn't a basic need.
Your a murder, umbra.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-30-2015

Also, I'm so hungry I could easily kill for a square meal..

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 03:55 AM)Marxon Wrote: // handwave magic much?

// It's not completely magic and there isn't any kind of magic you couldn't and won't classify as "handwavey," Bill Nye.
"That's not listed as an unnatural change... I don't think. Worst-case scenario, it'll delete all the claimed plots and reset to exactly how it was when the place got a landscape... Minus current season. Fairly sure that'll stay the same."

(08-30-2015, 03:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:55 AM)Marxon Wrote: // handwave magic much?

// It's not completely magic and there isn't any kind of magic you couldn't and won't classify as "handwavey," Bill Nye.
"That's not listed as an unnatural change... I don't think. Worst-case scenario, it'll delete all the claimed plots and reset to exactly how it was when the place got a landscape... Minus current season. Fairly sure that'll stay the same."

// well it nulls the entire thing with no difficulty

Not worth using.

(08-30-2015, 03:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: And you said you created this world to everyone's needs.
Your a murder, umnra.

You're one to talk.
Thank you, Apathy. Now, if you don't mind, I'm busy not giving a shit.

Do, you, have, food?

*licks his lips and bares his teeth*

(08-30-2015, 04:02 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: And you said you created this world to everyone's needs.
Your a murder, umnra.

You're one to talk.
Thank you, Apathy. Now, if you don't mind, I'm busy not giving a shit.

I see.
*you hear a click, as if someone hung up a phone*

*sniffs the air*

I can smell your blood Umbra... its rather, appetizing.

//WARNING, marx reverts to savage tendencies when hungry, bad things happen when 250+ pounds of hungry avali is on the loose

(08-30-2015, 04:00 AM)Marxon Wrote: // well it nulls the entire thing with no difficulty

Not worth using.

"I'd rather be alive in a few years than do something that's supposedly not worth it."

(08-30-2015, 04:03 AM)Marxon Wrote: Do, you, have, food?

"Not on me, no."

(08-30-2015, 04:09 AM)Marxon Wrote: *sniffs the air*

//WARNING, marx reverts to savage tendencies when hungry, bad things happen when 250+ pounds of hungry avali is on the loose

"You don't want to eat me. Umbreons sweat poison when agitated. I've used my own perspiration on knives before instead of poisonous plant juices, and it was pretty effective... But, uh, I should probably get you something to eat."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 03:35 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:33 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Actually, my AI's been calculating where the ship went, we can probably wipe it out for good."
Provided they don't shoot us with our tech first...
Man I feel hungry right now...

*taps his freshly sharpened claws together idly as he stares at the trailer of raw materials at the edge of the field*

"Oh you can have that, I've finished with it. Do you have any railgun ammo?"
Get it, then shoot him

What's wrong with you?

"People, I know the location of a fucking laser, we'll stop the initial spread using that, or you know kill everything infected with it."

"Anyone got some ammo for a railgun, a few rounds at Mach 80 should be enough to delay him..."

(08-30-2015, 04:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "People, I know the location of a fucking laser, we'll stop the initial spread using that, or you know kill everything infected with it."

"Don't crystals refract light, though? Just saying..."

Quote:"Anyone got some ammo for a railgun, a few rounds at Mach 80 should be enough to delay him..."

"We're not shooting Marx."

Umbra sighs. "Well, in any case, I'm gonna be really busy for the next couple of days... I've got a project I'm working on to complete, I need to get the world regenerator up and running again... Which is going to take a lot of work, time, and materials... and I really need to take a quick vacation or something... I'm not going to be around, so please don't destroy this small dimension or whatever it is too badly. I need to go rest up while I can... Good night." He heads off to bed.

// as was probably implied, I'm gonna be out for a bit. I'm going on a backpacking trip tomorrow and I'll be gone until sometime Wednesday. As Umbra said, please don't wreck the world while I'm out.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 04:58 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Quote:"Anyone got some ammo for a railgun, a few rounds at Mach 80 should be enough to delay him..."

//Aww 3:

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-30-2015

*doorbell rings*

*bleary eyed avali opens door*

"Pizza!"

(08-30-2015, 06:22 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 04:58 AM)Umbra Wrote: "We're not shooting Marx."

//Aww 3:

//Hang on, aren't railguns kinetic weapons?

therefore anything with a magnetic field should be able to be fired?

Like a BB gun at 3000000000000 km/h...

(08-30-2015, 04:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "People, I know the location of a fucking laser, we'll stop the initial spread using that, or you know kill everything infected with it."

Umbra sighs. "Well, in any case, I'm gonna be really busy for the next couple of days... I've got a project I'm working on to complete, I need to get the world regenerator up and running again... Which is going to take a lot of work, time, and materials... and I really need to take a quick vacation or something... I'm not going to be around, so please don't destroy this small dimension or whatever it is too badly. I need to go rest up while I can... Good night." He heads off to bed.

// as was probably implied, I'm gonna be out for a bit. I'm going on a backpacking trip tomorrow and I'll be gone until sometime Wednesday. As Umbra said, please don't wreck the world while I'm out.
//We won't wreck it that much, just destroy the forest and the Tiberium...
//A little bit...

(08-30-2015, 03:49 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:47 AM)Umbra Wrote: "If it's going to destroy something I've been working hard to protect and have literally lost sleep over, I don't give a damn. This thing is going down whether anyone agrees with me or not."
If it takes over the planet core, it may solidify it, cancelling the magnetic field out, and letting us roast.

"I think the Settler's wreck has some suits..."
If you run out of oxygen murder one of them and nick it from their corpse
You are batshit crazy
Hey, only trying to help

"Okay, I'ma go salvage the ship. I'll be back."
*Shuffles off.*

(08-30-2015, 01:35 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 04:58 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Don't crystals refract light, though? Just saying..."

//We won't wreck it that much, just destroy the forest and the Tiberium...
//A little bit...

(08-30-2015, 03:49 AM)Marxon Wrote: If it takes over the planet core, it may solidify it, cancelling the magnetic field out, and letting us roast.

"I think the Settler's wreck has some suits..."
If you run out of oxygen murder one of them and nick it from their corpse
You are batshit crazy
Hey, only trying to help

"Okay, I'ma go salvage the ship. I'll be back."
*Shuffles off.*
Hello stranger, care to make a deal?

(08-30-2015, 04:14 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 04:00 AM)Marxon Wrote: // well it nulls the entire thing with no difficulty

Not worth using.

"I'd rather be alive in a few years than do something that's supposedly not worth it."

(08-30-2015, 04:03 AM)Marxon Wrote: Do, you, have, food?

"Not on me, no."

"You don't want to eat me. Umbreons sweat poison when agitated. I've used my own perspiration on knives before instead of poisonous plant juices, and it was pretty effective... But, uh, I should probably get you something to eat."

(08-30-2015, 04:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 03:35 AM)Marxon Wrote: Man I feel hungry right now...

*taps his freshly sharpened claws together idly as he stares at the trailer of raw materials at the edge of the field*

"Oh you can have that, I've finished with it. Do you have any railgun ammo?"
Get it, then shoot him

What's wrong with you?

"People, I know the location of a fucking laser, we'll stop the initial spread using that, or you know kill everything infected with it."

"Anyone got some ammo for a railgun, a few rounds at Mach 80 should be enough to delay him..."
Foooood...

*trips*

// tiberium is immune to lasers, vulnerable to sound waves

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-30-2015

*Austin wakes up from the floor he feel asleep on* darn it i'm supposed to sleep in my house *he is still a flareon*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-30-2015

Somethi..........ruptin.....i....gnal..........elp.....e........

(08-30-2015, 06:21 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Somethi..........ruptin.....i....gnal..........elp.....e........

*a shadowy figure walks over to you*
Let me geuss, you accently injected neurotoxin into your bllod stream.