Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 06:21 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Somethi..........ruptin.....i....gnal..........elp.....e........

huh? did somebody say something?

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-30-2015

Ow...

Anyone else hear that?

*has finally finished the emitter, it stands at well over 20 feet tall, a massive sonic cannon on top*
[Image: command_and_conquer_sonic_emitter_by_ere...4ym3xa.jpg]

Hmmmm, let's test it, setting it to O point five percent.

*most of the town is bathed in the seemingly sourceless sound of epic sax guy, from 3 miles away*

Oh, targeting array is backwards.

(08-30-2015, 08:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: Ow...

Anyone else hear that?

*has finally finished the emitter, it stands at well over 20 feet tall, a massive sonic cannon on top*

*most of the town is bathed in the seemingly sourceless sound of epic sax guy, from 3 miles away*

*Austin begins to laugh*
are you really using epic sax guy to stop tiberuim?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 08:27 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 08:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: Ow...

Anyone else hear that?

*Austin begins to laugh*
No I'm going to use this...

*an ear piercing tone comes out*

(08-30-2015, 08:38 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 08:27 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin begins to laugh*
No I'm going to use this...

*he coves his ears* can you give a bit of warning first!

(08-30-2015, 08:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 08:38 PM)Marxon Wrote: No I'm going to use this...

*he coves his ears* can you give a bit of warning first!
Okay, take cover!

*turns the turret around and sets it in a sweeping pattern*

Ready?

*the moment of activation all crystals in its path explode violently and the air itself is visibly distorted, in about 30 seconds an area in a 50 foot radius is completely cleared, then a small AGV comes by and sweeps up all the dust*

(08-30-2015, 08:46 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 08:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *he coves his ears* can you give a bit of warning first!
Okay, take cover!

Ready?

*the moment of activation all crystals in its path explode violently and the air itself is visibly distorted, in about 30 seconds an area in a 50 foot radius is completely cleared, then a small AGV comes by and sweeps up all the dust*

*Austin takes cover still covering his ears*
*when the sound finally clears he get's up* well that worked quite well.

(08-30-2015, 08:48 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 08:46 PM)Marxon Wrote: Okay, take cover!

Ready?

*Austin takes cover still covering his ears*
Just be glad its mostly directional.

(08-30-2015, 08:49 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 08:48 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin takes cover still covering his ears*
Just be glad its mostly directional.

and that i wasn't an avali right now.
that would be horrible with improved hearing, no offense if any.

(08-30-2015, 09:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 08:49 PM)Marxon Wrote: Just be glad its mostly directional.

and that i wasn't an avali right now.
You obviously know nothing about being an avali...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-30-2015

Those crystals were disrupting the telepathic leylines. I couldn't say jack shick.

But now that I'm back, GO GET THE STUFF.

(08-30-2015, 09:20 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: and that i wasn't an avali right now.
You obviously know nothing about being an avali...
i'm sorry it's been awhile but you do have 4 ears and i currently have 2.
(08-30-2015, 09:23 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Those crystals were disrupting the telepathic leylines. I couldn't say jack shick.

ugh okay, i found somebody who would help us and knew what the antimatter thing and red plasma thing was and seemed fine to get the other parts, however she wants me to tell her how to assemble the gun to keep the antimatter container from being contaminated, which i would probably get contaminated someway.

*you notice Austin is wearing that nasumi guy's pendent*

(08-30-2015, 09:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:20 PM)Marxon Wrote: You obviously know nothing about being an avali...
(08-30-2015, 09:23 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Those crystals were disrupting the telepathic leylines. I couldn't say jack shick.

ugh okay, i found somebody who would help us and knew what the antimatter thing and red plasma thing was and seemed fine to get the other parts, however she wants me to tell her how to assemble the gun to keep the antimatter container from being contaminated, which i would probably get contaminated someway.

Yeah, and damper nerves that prevent damage.

(08-30-2015, 09:36 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'm sorry it's been awhile but you do have 4 ears and i currently have 2.

Yeah, and damper nerves that prevent damage.
i also flunked avali biology, not the best at biology
*you notice Austin is wearing that nasumi guy's pendent, maybe you should ask him about it*

(08-30-2015, 09:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:36 PM)Marxon Wrote: Yeah, and damper nerves that prevent damage.
i also flunked avali biology, not the best at biology
*you notice Austin is wearing that nasumi guy's pendent, maybe you should ask him about it*
// doesn't recognize it, stop shoving it in face pls

Nice pendant by the way.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 09:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:20 PM)Marxon Wrote: You obviously know nothing about being an avali...

The antimatter should come in a pre made container. If not, a simple electromagnetic field should keep it contained while waiting to react . Honestly, it doesn't matter if you get the antimatter or not, just a high-output energy source will do. If you have protonium crystals I can work something out, but I don't think there's any here, or E14 and the CFA would be here fighting over it like absolute monsters.
But it's not too hard to assemble. I'll just send the blueprints to one of your devices from memory. Unless subatomic machine guns or energy-rail cannons are more your thing...?

(08-30-2015, 09:41 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i also flunked avali biology, not the best at biology
// doesn't recognize it, stop shoving it in face pls

Nice pendant by the way.
thanks i guess. //really? he said for you to grab it when he got taken by a floormaster(?)*
(08-30-2015, 09:55 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'm sorry it's been awhile but you do have 4 ears and i currently have 2.

The antimatter should come in a pre made container. If not, a simple electromagnetic field should keep it contained while waiting to react . Honestly, it doesn't matter if you get the antimatter or not, just a high-output energy source will do. If you have protonium crystals I can work something out, but I don't think there's any here, or E14 and the CFA would be here fighting over it like absolute monsters.
But it's not too hard to assemble. I'll just send the blueprints to one of your devices from memory. Unless subatomic machine guns or energy-rail cannons are more your thing...?
machine guns sound cool, but it's too late to turn back now, so uh what do i do about danu the person who'll give me the parts if i tell her how to make it, because she doesn't trust me with the antimatter thing. also what will you do if i die?

(08-30-2015, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:41 PM)Marxon Wrote: // doesn't recognize it, stop shoving it in face pls

Nice pendant by the way.
thanks i guess. //really? he said for you to grab it when he got taken by a floormaster(?)*

(08-30-2015, 09:55 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: The antimatter should come in a pre made container. If not, a simple electromagnetic field should keep it contained while waiting to react . Honestly, it doesn't matter if you get the antimatter or not, just a high-output energy source will do. If you have protonium crystals I can work something out, but I don't think there's any here, or E14 and the CFA would be here fighting over it like absolute monsters.
machine guns sound cool, but it's too late to turn back now, so uh what do i do about danu the person who'll give me the parts if i tell her how to make it, because she doesn't trust me with the antimatter thing. also what will you do if i die?

I'm sure she'll accept blueprints. Those parts, save for the carbon tube, should work for all CF Alliance weapons. Electroplates and tesla coils, too. And flags, but that's a cosmetic sort of thing anyway.

If you die, well I'll just cut my losses and find someone else. Nesumi is in danger so I'm kind of rushed. Don't die. We have three days left to get him back by my estimation.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-30-2015

Austin, where's Nesumi?

I got this bad feeling about him.

(08-30-2015, 10:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: Austin, where's Nesumi?

I got this bad feeling about him.
i think he was taken by something called a floormaster. *it was then you realize Austin never met nesumi, he was never awake when nesumi was about*
(08-30-2015, 10:09 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: thanks i guess. //really? he said for you to grab it when he got taken by a floormaster(?)*

I'm sure she'll accept blueprints. Those parts, save for the carbon tube, should work for all CF Alliance weapons. Electroplates and tesla coils, too. And flags, but that's a cosmetic sort of thing anyway.

If you die, well I'll just cut my losses and find someone else. Nesumi is in danger so I'm kind of rushed. Don't die. We have three days left to get him back by my estimation.
ehhhh i think i'll stick with whatever this weapon is i don't want to have to find another part, even though i doubt danu won't know what it is.
okay, but what if i die where he is?
oh and i'm not sure if i can talk to danu right now, she doesn't seem to be out and about.