Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 10:18 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: Austin, where's Nesumi?

I got this bad feeling about him.
i think he was taken by something called a floormaster. *it was then you realize Austin never met nesumi, he was never awake when nesumi was about*
(08-30-2015, 10:09 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: I'm sure she'll accept blueprints. Those parts, save for the carbon tube, should work for all CF Alliance weapons. Electroplates and tesla coils, too. And flags, but that's a cosmetic sort of thing anyway.

If you die, well I'll just cut my losses and find someone else. Nesumi is in danger so I'm kind of rushed. Don't die. We have three days left to get him back by my estimation.
ehhhh i think i'll stick with whatever this weapon is i don't want to have to find another part, even though i doubt danu won't know what it is.
okay, but what if i die where he is?
oh and i'm not sure if i can talk to danu right now, she doesn't seem to be out and about.
Crap, extra dimensional beings fucking around...

Tell me everything, even what you're trying to hide.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 10:24 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:18 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i think he was taken by something called a floormaster. *it was then you realize Austin never met nesumi, he was never awake when nesumi was about*
ehhhh i think i'll stick with whatever this weapon is i don't want to have to find another part, even though i doubt danu won't know what it is.
okay, but what if i die where he is?
oh and i'm not sure if i can talk to danu right now, she doesn't seem to be out and about.
Crap, extra dimensional beings fucking around...

huh? i don't know much, i just know what these things are called, and how nesumi got taken. *that pendent comes to mind since Austin didn't have it before nesumi disappeared*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-30-2015

Austin, if you die where he is, I'll admit, you and Nesumi will both expire. However, Carbon-6 armor isn't hard to make at all. Not to mention it looks gods damned badass, AND railgun-proof. Energy rail cannons, however...
Yeah don't be in range of one of those. Blue laser = run.
Wait a tick, I think marx is coming! He can help! Ask him if he knows who the CF Alliance is!

(08-30-2015, 10:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: Crap, extra dimensional beings fucking around...

huh? i don't know much, i just know what these things are called, and how nesumi got taken. *that pendent comes to mind since Austin didn't have it before nesumi disappeared*

((Every time I see you mention the pendant, all I can imagine is you whispering "pendant pendant pendant pendant" over and over in their ear and pretending like nothing happened. It makes me laugh a fair amount, I gotta say.))

(08-30-2015, 10:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: Crap, extra dimensional beings fucking around...

This is already giving me a headache, that and all the interference im picking up from my jack ever since umbra screwed with it...
(08-30-2015, 10:32 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Austin, if you die where he is, I'll admit, you and Nesumi will both expire. However, Carbon-6 armor isn't hard to make at all. Not to mention it looks gods damned badass, AND railgun-proof. Energy rail cannons, however...
Wait a tick, I think marx is coming! He can help! Ask him if he knows who the CF Alliance is!
// the armor MIGHT be impervious to most railguns, but that doesn't mean that the person behind it is, it would knock them on their ass if not flying

(08-30-2015, 10:34 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: huh? i don't know much, i just know what these things are called, and how nesumi got taken. *that pendent comes to mind since Austin didn't have it before nesumi disappeared*
This is already giving me a headache, that and all the interference im picking up from my jack ever since umbra screwed with it...
(08-30-2015, 10:32 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Austin, if you die where he is, I'll admit, you and Nesumi will both expire. However, Carbon-6 armor isn't hard to make at all. Not to mention it looks gods damned badass, AND railgun-proof. Energy rail cannons, however...
// the armor MIGHT be impervious to most railguns, but that doesn't mean that the person behind it is, it would knock them on their ass if not flying
ummm okay then, also do you know what the CF Alliance is, if you do can i have some Carbon-6 armor or the parts to make it?

(08-30-2015, 10:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:34 PM)Marxon Wrote: This is already giving me a headache, that and all the interference im picking up from my jack ever since umbra screwed with it...
ummm okay then, also do you know what the CF Alliance is, if you do can i have some Carbon-6 armor or the parts to make it?
*stares off into space*

What good is stopping a railgun if the force will just send you flying?

(08-30-2015, 10:38 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ummm okay then, also do you know what the CF Alliance is, if you do can i have some Carbon-6 armor or the parts to make it?
*stares off into space*

ehhh i might live to see another day that way.

(08-30-2015, 10:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:38 PM)Marxon Wrote: *stares off into space*

Not if the plate crushes your chest.

Rail proof armor is rediculously bulky, not because of the plating, but the cushion required to protect the squishy life form inside from rattling around too much.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 10:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:38 PM)Marxon Wrote: *stares off into space*

Damn straight. Where Nesumi and I are from, that armor is feared by all but the biggest of warbots. Combined with electroplates, no amount of low tier bots could ever tear down a T-10, let alone a megabot, which even the tier tens have trouble with in groups. Yes, the good old days of the protonium wars...

(08-30-2015, 10:44 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ehhh i might live to see another day that way.
Not if the plate crushes your chest.

Rail proof armor is rediculously bulky, not because of the plating, but the cushion required to protect the squishy life form inside from rattling around too much.
can i have the armor or not?

(08-30-2015, 10:47 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ehhh i might live to see another day that way.

Damn straight. Where Nesumi and I are from, that armor is feared by all but the biggest of warbots. Combined with electroplates, no amount of low tier bots could ever tear down a T-10, let alone a megabot, which even the tier tens have trouble with in groups. Yes, the good old days of the protonium wars...

i wish you could talk to to marxon and convince him to give me the armor.

(08-30-2015, 10:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:44 PM)Marxon Wrote: Not if the plate crushes your chest.

can i have the armor or not?
I don't have a full set...
(08-30-2015, 10:47 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:

// stahp referencing robocraft, it's making me miss it

(08-30-2015, 10:48 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: can i have the armor or not?
do you have the part's to make a full set?

//also uh Austin is an anthro flareon right now, he can become an avali though he can transform using a machine in his body.

(08-30-2015, 10:48 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: can i have the armor or not?

(08-30-2015, 10:47 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Damn straight. Where Nesumi and I are from, that armor is feared by all but the biggest of warbots. Combined with electroplates, no amount of low tier bots could ever tear down a T-10, let alone a megabot, which even the tier tens have trouble with in groups. Yes, the good old days of the protonium wars...
// stahp referencing robocraft, it's making me miss it

((Good. TheSpiderDungeon. Add me. We should platoon some time.))

(08-30-2015, 10:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:48 PM)Marxon Wrote: I don't have a full set...
do you have the part's to make a full set?

//also uh Austin is an anthro flareon right now, he can become an avali though he can transform using a machine in his body.
It's for a 4 foot tall avali... and I swear to god I'll rip that thing out of you if you freaking shapeshift in front of me, with my bare hand.

(08-30-2015, 11:01 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: do you have the part's to make a full set?

It's for a 4 foot tall avali... and I swear to god I'll rip that thing out of you if you freaking shapeshift in front of me, with my bare hand.

Austin, don't shapeshift in front of him with his bare hand.
Shapeshift behind him, with YOUR bare hand!
Flawless logic.

(08-30-2015, 11:01 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: do you have the part's to make a full set?

i wouldn't now that you said that, so uh gosh darn it i forgot how large i am as a avali.

(08-30-2015, 11:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: It's for a 4 foot tall avali... and I swear to god I'll rip that thing out of you if you freaking shapeshift in front of me, with my bare hand.
i wouldn't now that you said that, so uh gosh darn it i forgot how large i am as a avali.
Unnatural stuff going on if you're taller than I am.

(08-30-2015, 11:03 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: It's for a 4 foot tall avali... and I swear to god I'll rip that thing out of you if you freaking shapeshift in front of me, with my bare hand.

Austin, don't shapeshift in front of him with his bare hand.
Flawless logic.
i uh that, i have no words, i'll just shapeshift in my house or something.

(08-30-2015, 11:05 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i wouldn't now that you said that, so uh gosh darn it i forgot how large i am as a avali.
Unnatural stuff going on if you're taller than I am.

how tall are you exactly?

(08-30-2015, 11:05 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:03 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Austin, don't shapeshift in front of him with his bare hand.
Flawless logic.
i uh that, i have no words, i'll just shapeshift in my house or something.

(08-30-2015, 11:05 PM)Marxon Wrote: Unnatural stuff going on if you're taller than I am.

how tall are you exactly?
Exactly 4 feet, even I'm a bit freakishly tall.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-30-2015

*wheezing avali arrives at forrest*
*yells loudly*
"can someone please tell me where the pricks that blew my windows out are?"
"I had a severe case of house decompression!"