Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-30-2015

Austin, it doesn't matter. I just detected a distress beacon on a nearby plateau. Wanna guess why I'm excited to go?
CF ALLIANCE SIGNATURE.
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-30-2015

*wheezing avali arrives at forrest*

*yells loudly*

"can someone please tell me where the pricks that blew my windows out are?"

"I had a severe case of house decompression!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-30-2015

Also I think the shockwave may have crushed a house...
But if the CFA are here, that means there's protonium underground.
It also means this place is going go get a whooooole lot more hectic...

(08-30-2015, 11:07 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Austin, it doesn't matter. I just detected a distress beacon on a nearby plateau. Wanna guess why I'm excited to go?
CF ALLIANCE SIGNATURE.

//ClusterFuck Alliance?  Big Grin

(08-30-2015, 11:09 PM)Ranger_92 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:07 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Austin, it doesn't matter. I just detected a distress beacon on a nearby plateau. Wanna guess why I'm excited to go?
CF ALLIANCE SIGNATURE.

//ClusterFuck Alliance?  Big Grin

((I'll bring that up the next time I play robocraft lol))

(08-30-2015, 11:09 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Also I think the shockwave may have crushed a house...
But if the CFA are here, that means there's protonium underground.
It also means this place is going go get a whooooole lot more hectic...

*grins excitedly*

"Ima get my plasma bomber!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-30-2015

CF ALLIANCE SIGNATURE.
uhhh okay i have just the thing for that though *Austin runs far enough into the forest where marxon can't see and begins to transform into a charizard so he can fly* just give me the directions and i can fly there.

(08-30-2015, 11:07 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:05 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i uh that, i have no words, i'll just shapeshift in my house or something.

how tall are you exactly?
Exactly 4 feet, even I'm a bit freakishly tall.

uhh okay then.
(08-30-2015, 11:07 PM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *wheezing avali arrives at forrest*
*yells loudly*
"can someone please tell me where the pricks that blew my windows out are?"
"I had a severe case of house decompression!"
who the heck are you and how did you get to this remote planet in the middle of nowhere and somehow build a house without anybody noticing in this really tiny village?

Sector E Fi- oh, right. Sorry. See that plateau behind you there? The only one in sight from the village? The one with a red beam coming from it? TA DAAAA.

(08-30-2015, 11:17 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Sector E Fi- oh, right. Sorry. See that plateau behind you there? The only one in sight from the village? The one with a red beam coming from it? TA DAAAA.

oh okay *Austin begins to lift off from the ground using his wings and flies towards the red beam*

(08-30-2015, 11:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:17 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Sector E Fi- oh, right. Sorry. See that plateau behind you there? The only one in sight from the village? The one with a red beam coming from it? TA DAAAA.

oh okay *Austin begins to lift off from the ground using his wings and flies towards the red beam*

Yknow, I can only really see things through third-person view of the wearer of my amulet, and seeing this reminds me of the old days when Nesumi and I were out on bombing runs. He was a terrible flier, and his building skills weren't exactly a godsend, but he could bead a target from the end of our range. Of course, that was when I was an SCU. Sure he drove and shot, but I took care of literally everything else. I even took over the full bot when it was too dangerous for him to leave the mothership.
I can still hear those last words of the scantily-clad gunbed as he was torn to shreds by a plasma volley:'omg plasmas are too op'
Ha ha ha...

(08-30-2015, 11:33 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh okay *Austin begins to lift off from the ground using his wings and flies towards the red beam*

Yknow, I can only really see things through third-person view of the wearer of my amulet, and seeing this reminds me of the old days when Nesumi and I were out on bombing runs. He was a terrible flier, and his building skills weren't exactly a godsend, but he could bead a target from the end of our range. Of course, that was when I was an SCU. Sure he drove and shot, but I took care of literally everything else. I even took over the full bot when it was too dangerous for him to leave the mothership.
I can still hear those last words of the scantily-clad gunbed as he was torn to shreds by a plasma volley:'omg plasmas are too op'
Ha ha ha...
that description almost sound familiar but i can't remember why.
anyways i guess it's cool that you can see me third person, it's kinda weird though.
*Austin is now really close to the beam and is begging to land*
i'd say brace for landing but i don't know how you would.

(08-30-2015, 11:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:33 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Yknow, I can only really see things through third-person view of the wearer of my amulet, and seeing this reminds me of the old days when Nesumi and I were out on bombing runs. He was a terrible flier, and his building skills weren't exactly a godsend, but he could bead a target from the end of our range. Of course, that was when I was an SCU. Sure he drove and shot, but I took care of literally everything else. I even took over the full bot when it was too dangerous for him to leave the mothership.
Ha ha ha...
that description almost sound familiar but i can't remember why.
anyways i guess it's cool that you can see me third person, it's kinda weird though.

Brace for landing? Do you know how many times I've smashed head-first into the ground divebombing for a kill? Or into a mountain trying to claim a tower? Brace for landing. PAH. If anything YOU should brave for laaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

(08-30-2015, 11:44 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: that description almost sound familiar but i can't remember why.

Brace for landing? Do you know how many times I've smashed head-first into the ground divebombing for a kill? Or into a mountain trying to claim a tower? Brace for landing. PAH. If anything YOU should brave for laaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
you sound like you had a fun time with this nesumi guy, this must be extremely boring for you.
*he lands and it's defiantly not an laaaAAAAAAHHHHH!!!*
so uh what now, do i just walk up to them and say hi?

(08-30-2015, 11:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:44 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Brace for landing? Do you know how many times I've smashed head-first into the ground divebombing for a kill? Or into a mountain trying to claim a tower? Brace for landing. PAH. If anything YOU should brave for laaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
you sound like you had a fun time with this nesumi guy, this must be extremely boring for you.

No. They'd likely blast you to pieces. Don't say 'hi', go up to the front of it and say 'Glory to the Alliance!'. I'd yield for a CFA zealot like that.
And make sure to get close enough to it so I can find out how to categorize the bot. I THINK I see hover-blades, but I also see the trademark black-gloss of a tier ten monster, so it likely has two other independent forms of mobility.
Actually, now that I think about it, if it isn't dead, it would have ripped you a new one at this range, so It's pretty safe to assume the pilot died. SCUs deactivate after their master dies as well. Espionage prevention.
Let's land so I can get a good look at the thing.

(08-30-2015, 11:55 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: you sound like you had a fun time with this nesumi guy, this must be extremely boring for you.

No. They'd likely blast you to pieces. Don't say 'hi', go up to the front of it and say 'Glory to the Alliance!'. I'd yield for a CFA zealot like that.
And make sure to get close enough to it so I can find out how to categorize the bot. I THINK I see hover-blades, but I also see the trademark black-gloss of a tier ten monster, so it likely has two other independent forms of mobility.
Actually, now that I think about it, if it isn't dead, it would have ripped you a new one at this range, so It's pretty safe to assume the pilot died. SCUs deactivate after their master dies as well. Espionage prevention.
*Austin has already landed* okay i'll walk up to it but if i see anything i'm going to yell Glory to the Alliance.
*Austin walks towards the red laser and the SCU* i think it's safe so far.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-31-2015

(08-30-2015, 11:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:55 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: No. They'd likely blast you to pieces. Don't say 'hi', go up to the front of it and say 'Glory to the Alliance!'. I'd yield for a CFA zealot like that.
*Austin has already landed* okay i'll walk up to it but if i see anything i'm going to yell Glory to the Alliance.

Looks like a chimera rail walker. If I had a credit for every time I saw this combination... It's even caked in electroplates!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 12:03 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin has already landed* okay i'll walk up to it but if i see anything i'm going to yell Glory to the Alliance.

Looks like a chimera rail walker. If I had a credit for every time I saw this combination... It's even caked in electroplates!
okay, i don't know what half of that means but okay then. *he walks up to the walker and then looks at what the red laser is doing*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-31-2015

I wounder what a bounty hunter would do for a easy job?
*he stairs out the tower window, admiring his handiwork*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 12:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:03 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Looks like a chimera rail walker. If I had a credit for every time I saw this combination... It's even caked in electroplates!
okay, i don't know what half of that means but okay then. *he walks up to the walker and then looks at what the red laser is doing*

Take the railgun off. These things are incredibly crash-resistant, but every cubic meter is modular. There should be a latch at the base of the railgun. Flip that off and just take it. As for the plasma generator, try looking beneath the electroplates on top. There should be a seat there with a plasma generator on the back of it. Just uhh... Move the body out of the way first...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-31-2015

(08-30-2015, 11:55 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: you sound like you had a fun time with this nesumi guy, this must be extremely boring for you.

// arre we seriously bringing in robocraft into this?