Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 12:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: okay, i don't know what half of that means but okay then. *he walks up to the walker and then looks at what the red laser is doing*

Take the railgun off. These things are incredibly crash-resistant, but every cubic meter is modular. There should be a latch at the base of the railgun. Flip that off and just take it. As for the plasma generator, try looking beneath the electroplates on top. There should be a seat there with a plasma generator on the back of it. Just uhh... Move the body out of the way first...
okay *he walks up and begins to get the railguns off as there are multiple there, next he opens the driver seat where there appears to be no driver* uhhh where's the body?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 12:29 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:55 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: No. They'd likely blast you to pieces. Don't say 'hi', go up to the front of it and say 'Glory to the Alliance!'. I'd yield for a CFA zealot like that.
And make sure to get close enough to it so I can find out how to categorize the bot. I THINK I see hover-blades, but I also see the trademark black-gloss of a tier ten monster, so it likely has two other independent forms of mobility.
Actually, now that I think about it, if it isn't dead, it would have ripped you a new one at this range, so It's pretty safe to assume the pilot died. SCUs deactivate after their master dies as well. Espionage prevention.
Let's land so I can get a good look at the thing.
// arre we seriously bringing in robocraft into this?

((Don't you dare judge me.))

(08-31-2015, 12:33 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:25 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: Take the railgun off. These things are incredibly crash-resistant, but every cubic meter is modular. There should be a latch at the base of the railgun. Flip that off and just take it. As for the plasma generator, try looking beneath the electroplates on top. There should be a seat there with a plasma generator on the back of it. Just uhh... Move the body out of the way first...
okay *he walks up and begins to get the railguns off as there are multiple there, next he opens the driver seat where there appears to be no driver* uhhh where's the body?

Okay, that's concerning! No matter. Take the plasma generator. Also, why did you take ALL the guns? Put the rest back.
Now that I think about it, take off some of the black and orange armor as well. See if the fluffy landship can mold it to fit on one of your forms.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ranger_92 - 08-31-2015

//Can I just say, the most annoying thing to do is bomb enemy protonium while under fire and realise too late you're upside down...

(08-31-2015, 12:33 AM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:29 AM)Marxon Wrote: // arre we seriously bringing in robocraft into this?

((Don't you dare judge me.))

(08-31-2015, 12:33 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: okay *he walks up and begins to get the railguns off as there are multiple there, next he opens the driver seat where there appears to be no driver* uhhh where's the body?

Okay, that's concerning! No matter. Take the plasma generator. Also, why did you take ALL the guns? Put the rest back.
Now that I think about it, take off some of the black and orange armor as well. See if the fluffy landship can mold it to fit on one of your forms.
huh? i could just disassemble it if you want *he begins to take the armor and generator out when he hears somebody yelling* stop dismantling my railwalker!!!!
//you takeover the guy from here.

*Red Plasma bomber circles distress beacon signature*

"Need a hand down there?"

*avali pokes head out of cockpit*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 12:51 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *Red Plasma bomber circles distress beacon signature*

*A much larger "craft" persued from behind at high speeds*

(08-31-2015, 12:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:51 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *Red Plasma bomber circles distress beacon signature*

*A much larger "craft" persued from behind at high speeds*
i'm out *he grabs the generator a lot of the armor and a few of the guns and begins to run away as fast as he possible can*

*Thrusters begin to scream as avali looks behind slowly*

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

(08-31-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *A much larger "craft" persued from behind at high speeds*
i'm out *he grabs the generator a lot of the armor and a few of the guns and begins to run away as fast as he possible can*

*Plane begins to roll at very high speeds*

"Please don't kill me!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 12:29 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 11:55 PM)TheSpiderDungeon Wrote: No. They'd likely blast you to pieces. Don't say 'hi', go up to the front of it and say 'Glory to the Alliance!'. I'd yield for a CFA zealot like that.
And make sure to get close enough to it so I can find out how to categorize the bot. I THINK I see hover-blades, but I also see the trademark black-gloss of a tier ten monster, so it likely has two other independent forms of mobility.
Actually, now that I think about it, if it isn't dead, it would have ripped you a new one at this range, so It's pretty safe to assume the pilot died. SCUs deactivate after their master dies as well. Espionage prevention.
Let's land so I can get a good look at the thing.
// arre we seriously bringing in robocraft into this?
(a similar sentiment could be expressed in response to the tib)

(08-31-2015, 12:59 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *Thrusters begin to scream as avali looks behind slowly*

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

(08-31-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'm out *he grabs the generator a lot of the armor and a few of the guns and begins to run away as fast as he possible can*

"Please don't kill me!"
*Austin runs back into his small village and runs into his house* i got enough armor to fashion something out of it, a few railguns, and the generator, uhh i forgot your name sorry.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 12:59 AM)Ranger_92 Wrote: *Thrusters begin to scream as avali looks behind slowly*

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

(08-31-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'm out *he grabs the generator a lot of the armor and a few of the guns and begins to run away as fast as he possible can*

"Please don't kill me!"

*The object continues closing in*
dissarm you weapons!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 01:07 AM)Surge Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:29 AM)Marxon Wrote: // arre we seriously bringing in robocraft into this?
(a similar sentiment could be expressed in response to the tib)
// i had a nice plan, then human stupidity happened and made me look like an asshole for no reason. Fucking cats...

*walks into town unsteadily, foaming at the mouth and muttering*

Food, so hungry, need meat, need it need it NEED IT NOOOW!

(08-31-2015, 01:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

"Please don't kill me!"
*Austin runs back into his small village and runs into his house* i got enough armor to fashion something out of it, a few railguns, and the generator, uhh i forgot your name sorry.
i uhh have to go to sleep sorry we might have to forfeit the weapon you wanted to make..
*hopefully in his mind where Nasumi(?) can't hear* at this rate i might end up with this guy in my head forever.
*Austin goes to sleep*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 01:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin runs back into his small village and runs into his house* i got enough armor to fashion something out of it, a few railguns, and the generator, uhh i forgot your name sorry.
i uhh have to go to sleep sorry we might have to forfeit the weapon you wanted to make..
*hopefully in his mind where Nasumi(?) can't hear* at this rate i might end up with this guy in my head forever.
*Austin goes to sleep*
*one of Marxon's scout drones fly by without incident*

(08-31-2015, 01:22 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i uhh have to go to sleep sorry we might have to forfeit the weapon you wanted to make..
*Austin goes to sleep*
*one of Marxon's scout drones fly by without incident*

*i don't think it would hear anything unless i have to think out loud for the amulet guy to hear me, cuz he's in my head*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-31-2015

// i honestly think we should AVOID involving the fourth wall, if you could Spider. ..

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - TheSpiderDungeon - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 01:26 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i honestly think we should AVOID involving the fourth wall, if you could Spider. ..

((Nooooooooooo!!!))
-----------
Don't worry, Austin. I can just shift over to the unoccupied SCU while you sleep! Don't go anywhere! Heh.
--Negasumi transfers to the SCU and repairs the bot--
Welp, my time here is over. Time to leave!
Fuck. No power.
--Negasumi transfers back to the pendant--
God damn safeguards...
I guess I'll just wait here until morning.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-31-2015

*a loud and deep fluttering noise is heard from far away, probably the emitter going off*

https://youtu.be/-Vgc_IQzAYA

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-31-2015

So can I set off those nukes now?
No, bad AI.
Shoot them, you found some ammo...
I'm standing about 30 Kilometres with a cracked scope and an experimental and battle damaged railgun
Run down their and beat them all to death...
What viruses have you contracted?

*Regains consciousness with giant seath-laser thingie pointed at face*

*promptly faints again*