Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-06-2015

*753 returns* okay! Continued tests have unveiled something important and I need to find Surge!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 02:31 AM)Surge Wrote: *753 returns* okay! Continued tests have unveiled something important and I need to find Surge!

"Last I checked, he wandered off again..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 04:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 02:31 AM)Surge Wrote: *753 returns* okay! Continued tests have unveiled something important and I need to find Surge!

"Yep, no idea where he went off to."

(07-06-2015, 04:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:

Fuck. Well my tests showed a minor difference in the resultant error message generated by your timeline and the one generated by post-collapse realities, I didn't catch it sooner because the code was never designed to generate an in depth error report so trawling them was difficult. Anyways I'm still in the dark but I think this is artificial somehow in a way that seems to correspond with my own transit system. I'm almost certain Surge is this involved somehow and I need to establish to what extent.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-06-2015

"Hey, your that android from a while ago, when I first showed up here. What's up? What's the emergency?"

(07-06-2015, 04:28 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:

"Hey, your that android from a while ago, when I first showed up here. What's up? What's the emergency?"
*753 waved dismissively* to spare myself the time wasted on another lengthy explanation your timeline appears to simply cease at some point in the future and I need to find out why.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 04:28 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 04:20 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Last I checked, he wandered off again..."
Fuck. Well my tests showed a minor difference in the resultant error message generated by your timeline and the one generated by post-collapse realities, I didn't catch it sooner because the code was never designed to generate an in depth error report so trawling them was difficult. Anyways I'm still in the dark but I think this is artificial somehow in a way that seems to correspond with my own transit system. I'm almost certain Surge is this involved somehow and I need to establish to what extent.

"Well, there's...not much we can do about him not being here, other than call out his name. And I doubt he'd hear it over this storm."

(07-06-2015, 04:32 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 04:28 AM)Surge Wrote: Fuck. Well my tests showed a minor difference in the resultant error message generated by your timeline and the one generated by post-collapse realities, I didn't catch it sooner because the code was never designed to generate an in depth error report so trawling them was difficult. Anyways I'm still in the dark but I think this is artificial somehow in a way that seems to correspond with my own transit system. I'm almost certain Surge is this involved somehow and I need to establish to what extent.

"Well, there's...not much we can do about him not being here, other than call out his name. And I doubt he'd hear it over this storm."
I need to find him. I doubt he's returned home, and he certainly doesn't need to at any point...

(07-06-2015, 04:28 AM)Surge Wrote: Fuck. Well my tests showed a minor difference in the resultant error message generated by your timeline and the one generated by post-collapse realities, I didn't catch it sooner because the code was never designed to generate an in depth error report so trawling them was difficult. Anyways I'm still in the dark but I think this is artificial somehow in a way that seems to correspond with my own transit system. I'm almost certain Surge is this involved somehow and I need to establish to what extent.

"So what you're saying is we really need to find him, and fast."

(07-06-2015, 04:32 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Well, there's...not much we can do about him not being here, other than call out his name. And I doubt he'd hear it over this storm."

"yeah... I'm guessing shouting that I'm dying wouldn't work, either."

His altered behavior is difficult for me to predict, so I don't currently have a plan either I'm afraid.

(07-06-2015, 04:51 AM)Surge Wrote: His altered behavior is difficult for me to predict, so I don't currently have a plan either I'm afraid.

"He might be on the top of the flattened mountain... Just a wild guess. Or maybe beyond the mountains..."

(07-06-2015, 04:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 04:51 AM)Surge Wrote: His altered behavior is difficult for me to predict, so I don't currently have a plan either I'm afraid.

"He might be on the top of the flattened mountain... Just a wild guess. Or maybe beyond the mountains..."
Possibly, he never did like mountains before but as I said, wild card. I'm not confident he would go so far, based on what little observation I've done since he gained all those memories he seems more simply conflicted than isolationist.

(07-06-2015, 04:55 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 04:52 AM)Umbra Wrote: "He might be on the top of the flattened mountain... Just a wild guess. Or maybe beyond the mountains..."
Possibly, he never did like mountains before but as I said, wild card. I'm not confident he would go so far, based on what little observation I've done since he gained all those memories he seems more simply conflicted than isolationist.

"Probably some sort of relaxing area, then... Maybe at lakeside or on the beach."

(07-06-2015, 05:09 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 04:55 AM)Surge Wrote: Possibly, he never did like mountains before but as I said, wild card. I'm not confident he would go so far, based on what little observation I've done since he gained all those memories he seems more simply conflicted than isolationist.

"Probably some sort of relaxing area, then... Maybe at lakeside or on the beach.
*753 shrugs, the action looks very strange with his arms technically not being attached to his torso anywhere* I'll start with the woods and work out from there.

(07-06-2015, 05:11 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 05:09 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Probably some sort of relaxing area, then... Maybe at lakeside or on the beach.
*753 shrugs, the action looks very strange with his arms technically not being attached to his torso anywhere* I'll start with the woods and work out from there.

"I'll check the lake."

(07-06-2015, 05:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 05:11 AM)Surge Wrote: *753 shrugs, the action looks very strange with his arms technically not being attached to his torso anywhere* I'll start with the woods and work out from there.

"I'll check the lake."
Right... *753 heads off into the forest*

(07-06-2015, 05:17 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 05:16 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I'll check the lake."
Right... *753 heads off into the forest*

Likewise, Umbra heads off to the lake.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-06-2015

Meanwhile, some time ago and in a different universe...
Augurine Matrix functiQning as expected...
CQnduits are hQlding... CQde running at twelve millisecQnds...
WQrld thread cQnnected...
Hhhhhahaha! It's wQrking! Finally!
Great! NQw... New wQrlds here I cQme! Hhhhhahahaa!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-06-2015

*Suddenly a Rift in spacetime opens up as Coro's head pokes out of it looking about and trying to find out where everyone is.*

I leave for a quarter of a year and i lose track of where everyone is.... hello? is anyone i know here?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OmniGeoff - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 09:47 AM)Corosar Wrote: *Suddenly a Rift in spacetime opens up as Coro's head pokes out of it looking about and trying to find out where everyone is.*

I leave for a quarter of a year and i lose track of where everyone is.... hello? is anyone i know here?

"CORO!!!" an Omnivali waves frivolously from his empty plot.