Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 06:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 06:05 AM)Marxon Wrote: *it thankfully is far away as he passes, and it doesn't notice him*
*Kitten does a scan to make sure nothing in the area in inhabited or home to anything, thanfully the nearest house is over 100km away, he presses a small button on his wrist marked with a radiation hazard symbol...*

'48 hour detonation process beginning.'

//ABSOLUTELY NO NUKES. I WILL HAVE YOUR POSTS DELETED IF YOU DO IT.

(09-01-2015, 06:23 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 06:20 AM)Marxon Wrote: // sufficient distance put between you and it that it can't reach you within your natural lifetime

//its not that fast, it can only sprint for 2 minutes at a time

//Considering the explosives in question are similar to that of a Tsar Bomba, with roughly a 60 km blast would it still be caught in the explosion?

(09-01-2015, 09:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 02:15 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Gahhh! How embarrasing!" Danu rushes out with a basket and quickly gathers up her laundry.

She hears a loud bang coming from the direction of Marxon's house.

//Seriously Marxon? The tiberium thing was cool, someone else just went nuts with it and killed the fun. But your character was doing somethign that the other characters wouldn't like and reacted accordingly, and it appears to have gone downhill from there. Relax, they'll talk to him again soon enough. You do fairly well in the RP when you aren't being upset over trivial things.
Bye?
*he waits by the front door, flicking through some notes*

"That was embarrasing. Sorry about that." Danu blushes, hiding away her laundry. She had left the door open, not at all concerned about the monster just down the road.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 10:01 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 09:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: ... not even gonna, i'm not in the mood to learn what horrors occurred there. *Austin is flareon right now*

okay maybe i should *he walks over and checks to see if the door is unlocked and if it's somehow still attached*
*it crumbles, and you see what probably used to be Marx, now just a pile of shredded flesh, completely unrecognizable, if it is him*
*Austin's train of thought here*hmmm if that's marxon where are his augments? where is his neural jack? this can't be him *Austin avoids the pile of flesh and continues to search marxon's house*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 10:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 06:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kitten does a scan to make sure nothing in the area in inhabited or home to anything, thanfully the nearest house is over 100km away, he presses a small button on his wrist marked with a radiation hazard symbol...*

'48 hour detonation process beginning.'

(09-01-2015, 06:23 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Considering the explosives in question are similar to that of a Tsar Bomba, with roughly a 60 km blast would it still be caught in the explosion?

(09-01-2015, 09:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Bye?
*he waits by the front door, flicking through some notes*

"That was embarrasing. Sorry about that." Danu blushes, hiding away her laundry. She had left the door open, not at all concerned about the monster just down the road.
What exactly is that monstrosity, anyways?
*he begins to search his pockets*

(09-01-2015, 10:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That was embarrasing. Sorry about that." Danu blushes, hiding away her laundry. She had left the door open, not at all concerned about the monster just down the road.
What exactly is that monstrosity, anyways?

"What monster? Its not Marxon harassing people for food is it?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 10:45 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: What exactly is that monstrosity, anyways?

*the monster in question is standing at the edge of the town road, projecting a sense of dread, the air feels heavier and much colder than it should, before long a dense fog rolls in, an only a faint red glow can be seen*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 10:55 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:45 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "What monster? Its not Marxon harassing people for food is it?"
*the monster in question is standing at the edge of the town road, projecting a sense of dread, the air feels heavier and much colder than it should, before long a dense fog rolls in, an only a faint red glow can be seen*
Aha I know how to tackle this! *switches his optics to monitor another spectrum* take that mother nature!

(09-01-2015, 10:55 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:45 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "What monster? Its not Marxon harassing people for food is it?"

*Austin is still looking around inside marxon's house*
(09-01-2015, 10:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: *it crumbles, and you see what probably used to be Marx, now just a pile of shredded flesh, completely unrecognizable, if it is him*
*Austin's train of thought here*hmmm if that's marxon where are his augments? where is his neural jack? this can't be him *Austin avoids the pile of flesh and continues to search marxon's house*

(09-01-2015, 10:57 PM)Surge Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:55 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the monster in question is standing at the edge of the town road, projecting a sense of dread, the air feels heavier and much colder than it should, before long a dense fog rolls in, an only a faint red glow can be seen*
Aha I know how to tackle this! *switches his optics to monitor another spectrum* take that mother nature!
*in infared it's cold as the background, and it absorbs most ultraviolet light, making it difficult to track*

//its designed to cloak and be extremely stealthy, but it WANTS to be seen

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 11:01 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:57 PM)Surge Wrote: Aha I know how to tackle this! *switches his optics to monitor another spectrum* take that mother nature!
*in infared it's cold as the background, and it absorbs most ultraviolet light, making it difficult to track*

//its designed to cloak and be extremely stealthy, but it WANTS to be seen
*is rather oblivious to the creature, only noticed the fog*

(09-01-2015, 10:45 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: What exactly is that monstrosity, anyways?

No, it's a demonic metal avali, and I think it killed marx.
*he places half of feizel's shard on a table*

i guess Marxon is somewhere else*Austin exits Marxon's house* whoa fog, i'm gonna go and get my sword *Austin goes into his house and comes out with his big glowing green sword*

(09-01-2015, 11:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:

No, it's a demonic metal avali, and I think it killed marx.

"That's only half a shard. Its not enough to revive him. If a body even comes out at all, it will have severe personality and memory damage. Just let him rest, when the crystal shatters there is no undoing."

"And a demonic metal avali? It isn't just a robot suit again?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 09:23 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 09:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house looking pretty sad* good i think afternoon.
*you see marx's bunker all torn up, something escaped by tunneling through the door*

*You also see it's rigged with explosives and lit up with floodlights courtesy of Kitten.*

*Kitten meanwhile is sorting through the pile of flesh for augments that might be Marxon's.*
*He fires one blue flare, asking for assistance in his investigation.*

(09-01-2015, 11:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 11:06 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: No, it's a demonic metal avali, and I think it killed marx.

"That's only half a shard. Its not enough to revive him. If a body even comes out at all, it will have severe personality and memory damage. Just let him rest, when the crystal shatters there is no undoing."

"And a demonic metal avali? It isn't just a robot suit again?"

Retreving the other half might be an issue.

It's not a suit, it's a monstrosity, a freak of nature.

(09-01-2015, 11:37 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 09:23 PM)Marxon Wrote: *you see marx's bunker all torn up, something escaped by tunneling through the door*

*You also see it's rigged with explosives and lit up with floodlights courtesy of Kitten.*

*Kitten meanwhile is sorting through the pile of flesh for augments that might be Marxon's.*
*Austin currently a flareon goes back into marxon's house* MARXON!? oh it's you the person who tore down marxon's door *why is this flareon acting like he knows you even though you've never seen him before?*

(09-01-2015, 11:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 11:37 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *You also see it's rigged with explosives and lit up with floodlights courtesy of Kitten.*

*Austin currently a flareon goes back into marxon's house* MARXON!? oh it's you the person who tore down marxon's door *why is this flareon acting like he knows you even though you've never seen him before?*
*a horribly maimed chubby Avali comes out slowly, it looks like he was extensively tortured, and suffered greatly. He is carrying a huge shoulder mounted railgun, like a tri rotary barrel firelance with extensive modifications, it looks big enough to take down a small frigate. The bloody and beaten avali shambles outside*

(09-01-2015, 11:50 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 11:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin currently a flareon goes back into marxon's house* MARXON!? oh it's you the person who tore down marxon's door *why is this flareon acting like he knows you even though you've never seen him before?*
*a horribly maimed chubby Avali comes out slowly, it looks like he was extensively tortured, and suffered greatly. He is carrying a huge shoulder mounted railgun, like a tri rotary barrel firelance with extensive modifications, it looks big enough to take down a small frigate. The bloody and beaten avali shambles outside*
uhhh hi? you seem different. why are you preparing to take down a frigate?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-02-2015

(09-01-2015, 11:53 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 11:50 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a horribly maimed chubby Avali comes out slowly, it looks like he was extensively tortured, and suffered greatly. He is carrying a huge shoulder mounted railgun, like a tri rotary barrel firelance with extensive modifications, it looks big enough to take down a small frigate. The bloody and beaten avali shambles outside*
uhhh hi? you seem different. why are you preparing to take down a frigate?
*ignores him and makes his way outside, the gun is longer than he is tall and he struggles to hold it in his weakened state... he then shouts what are probably going to be his last words*

COME GET SOME YOU FRICKIN WUSS!

*starts firing the modified frigate railgun at the dark avali, firing a 12 round burst at a surprising 60 rounds per minute, each shot fires a shell and a bolt of electricity, it sounds like lightning and flashes extremely bright, even as strong as marx is it pushes him back with firing*

You have about 30 seconds before it gets back up, I'll hold it off, save yourself!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 12:12 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 11:53 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh hi? you seem different. why are you preparing to take down a frigate?
*ignores him and makes his way outside, the gun is longer than he is tall and he struggles to hold it in his weakened state... he then shouts what are probably going to be his last words*

*starts firing the modified frigate railgun at the dark avali, firing a 12 round burst at a surprising 60 rounds per minute, each shot fires a shell and a bolt of electricity, it sounds like lightning and flashes extremely bright, even as strong as marx is it pushes him back with firing*

You have about 30 seconds before it gets back up, I'll hold it off, save yourself!
huh what is it, sorry i know i should be running but the only place i can run is to my house as transforming to fly away would take too long and even if i got to my house it would probably break the door down seeing the state of your house... sorry i can't really save myself.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 12:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 12:12 AM)Marxon Wrote: *ignores him and makes his way outside, the gun is longer than he is tall and he struggles to hold it in his weakened state... he then shouts what are probably going to be his last words*

huh what is it, sorry i know i should be running but the only place i can run is to my house as transforming to fly away would take too long and even if i got to my house it would probably break the door down seeing the state of your house... sorry i can't really save myself.
RUN LIKE HELL! I MADE IT, SO ILL LAY DOWN MY LIFE MAKING SURE IT CAN'T HURT ANYONE.

Now this may be a 150 pound rotary railgun ripped from a frigate, but all it does is knock it back a few feet...

*looks back at it*

EAT RED HOT TITANIUM UNTIL I RUN OUT OF CLIPS! AND I HAVE MADE MY CLOTHING OUT OF MORE CLIPS