Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 03:29 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 09:47 AM)Corosar Wrote: *Suddenly a Rift in spacetime opens up as Coro's head pokes out of it looking about and trying to find out where everyone is.*

I leave for a quarter of a year and i lose track of where everyone is.... hello? is anyone i know here?

"CORO!!!" an Omnivali waves frivolously from his empty plot.
Omni? w... what cha doing here? hmm.. whats been happening while i was gone?

*she slowly walked through the rift looking about trying to get an understanding of what was going on.*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-06-2015

*the metal avali slowly stands back up*

I'm back.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-06-2015

Umbra would greet the returner and new person, but he's currently searching the lake for a certain missing nanite being...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OmniGeoff - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 04:03 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:29 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: "CORO!!!" an Omnivali waves frivolously from his empty plot.
Omni? w... what cha doing here? hmm.. whats been happening while i was gone?

*she slowly walked through the rift looking about trying to get an understanding of what was going on.*

"I'm not sure, there was an electrical storm recently but I believe it has passed us.  I rarely visit here so you'll have to ask the other locals who've been here longer."  

(07-06-2015, 05:42 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: "I'm not sure, there was an electrical storm recently but I believe it has passed us.  I rarely visit here so you'll have to ask the other locals who've been here longer."  

hmm... i will have to try and look about for someone familiar to help explain everything i missed.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-06-2015

*Austin exits his house a flareon* good afternoon or morning, whatever time it is here right now.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 06:38 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a flareon* good afternoon or morning, whatever time it is here right now.
Afternoon.

(07-06-2015, 06:38 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house a flareon* good afternoon or morning, whatever time it is here right now.

*she squeaked and immediately shifted into her dragon form panicking from the temperature readings her surivival gear gave off near the flareon. she made sure her survival gear dropped when she changed.*

oh... okay... your .... really... really hot little one! note to self... calibrate survival harness to compensate for hot creatures.

*she began fiddling with her harness she was just wearing trying to exchange cooling units.*

(07-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Corosar Wrote:

*she squeaked and immediately shifted into her dragon form panicking from the temperature readings her surivival gear gave off near the flareon. she made sure her survival gear dropped when she changed.*

oh... okay... your .... really... really hot little one! note to self... calibrate survival harness to compensate for hot creatures.

*she began fiddling with her harness she was just wearing trying to exchange cooling units.*
DRAGON!

*the silvery platemail avali slinks towards the disturbance and curiously stares at the creature*

Umbra returns from searching the lake. "Nope, he's not-" He then notices the return of the RoboVali and the newcomer. "Uh... Hi."
// For reference, Umbra looks like my avatar, but with nine tails. He's anthropomorphic, 5'6, and wearing blue cargo shorts with a white tee, as well as black fingerless gloves with a purple crystal on the back of each one.

(07-06-2015, 07:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra returns from searching the lake. "Nope, he's not-" He then notices the return of the RoboVali and the newcomer. "Uh... Hi."
// For reference, Umbra looks like my avatar, but with nine tails. He's anthropomorphic, 5'6, and wearing blue cargo shorts with a white tee, as well as black gloves with a purple crystal on the back of each one.

// what is it with having multiple tails?

I DON'T FREAKING GET IT!

(07-06-2015, 07:08 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she squeaked and immediately shifted into her dragon form panicking from the temperature readings her surivival gear gave off near the flareon. she made sure her survival gear dropped when she changed.*

DRAGON!

*the silvery platemail avali slinks towards the disturbance and curiously stares at the creature*

*she kept an eye on the mechanical avali hmming softly*
(07-06-2015, 07:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra returns from searching the lake. "Nope, he's not-" He then notices the return of the RoboVali and the newcomer. "Uh... Hi."
// For reference, Umbra looks like my avatar, but with nine tails. He's anthropomorphic, 5'6, and wearing blue cargo shorts with a white tee, as well as black fingerless gloves with a purple crystal on the back of each one.
*she looked between the mechanical avali and the umbreon hmming softly* hello there.... i am looking for someone that happens to know of an avali with a purple crest, red tracings and black base coat... her feather pattern is exceptionally strange having both male and female patterns... i need to figure out whats been happening since i was gone... if i am in the right place.

(07-06-2015, 07:08 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she squeaked and immediately shifted into her dragon form panicking from the temperature readings her surivival gear gave off near the flareon. she made sure her survival gear dropped when she changed.*

DRAGON!

*she looked between the mechanical avali and the umbreon hmming softly* hello there.... i am looking for someone that happens to know of an avali with a purple crest, red tracings and black base coat... her feather pattern is exceptionally strange having both male and female patterns... i need to figure out whats been happening since i was gone... if i am in the right place.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-06-2015

*Somewhere among the western forest something falls from the sky*

(07-06-2015, 07:11 PM)Marxon Wrote:
// For reference, Umbra looks like my avatar, but with nine tails. He's anthropomorphic, 5'6, and wearing blue cargo shorts with a white tee, as well as black gloves with a purple crystal on the back of each one.

// what is it with having multiple tails?

I DON'T FREAKING GET IT!

// Remember back when there was a ton of mutagen shenanigans?
// Yeah, he wasn't spared.

(07-06-2015, 07:14 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked between the mechanical avali and the umbreon hmming softly* hello there.... i am looking for someone that happens to know of an avali with a purple crest, red tracings and black base coat... her feather pattern is exceptionally strange having both male and female patterns... i need to figure out whats been happening since i was gone... if i am in the right place.

"Uh... No, I haven't seen anyone by that description... Sorry I'm not able to help."

(07-06-2015, 07:18 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:11 PM)Marxon Wrote: // what is it with having multiple tails?

I DON'T FREAKING GET IT!

// Remember back when there was a ton of mutagen shenanigans?
// Yeah, he wasn't spared.

(07-06-2015, 07:14 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked between the mechanical avali and the umbreon hmming softly* hello there.... i am looking for someone that happens to know of an avali with a purple crest, red tracings and black base coat... her feather pattern is exceptionally strange having both male and female patterns... i need to figure out whats been happening since i was gone... if i am in the right place.

"Uh... No, I haven't seen anyone by that description... Sorry I'm not able to help."

hmmm... i was more wondering if anyone has seen them... because then... well i would know them and i would be able to figure out where i am...

(07-06-2015, 07:16 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: *Somewhere among the western forest something falls from the sky*

Umbra's attention immediately flicks to the forest. "That can't be good..."

(07-06-2015, 07:20 PM)Corosar Wrote: hmmm... i was more wondering if anyone has seen them... because then... well i would know them and i would be able to figure out where i am...

"Ah. Well, this place doesn't really have a name, so... I can't really tell you where you are."

(07-06-2015, 07:14 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:08 PM)Marxon Wrote: DRAGON!

(07-06-2015, 07:08 PM)Marxon Wrote: DRAGON!

Meep?

*tilts head*

(07-06-2015, 07:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:16 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: *Somewhere among the western forest something falls from the sky*

Umbra's attention immediately flicks to the forest. "That can't be good..."

(07-06-2015, 07:20 PM)Corosar Wrote: hmmm... i was more wondering if anyone has seen them... because then... well i would know them and i would be able to figure out where i am...

"Ah. Well, this place doesn't really have a name, so... I can't really tell you where you are."
hmm.... well then... i guess i have a new world to explore... hmmm...

*she continued to fiddle with the avali survival harness humming softly*
(07-06-2015, 07:27 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 07:14 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she kept an eye on the mechanical avali hmming softly*

Meep?

*tilts head*

*she looked up tilting her head back to you*

yes...

(07-06-2015, 07:38 PM)Corosar Wrote: hmm.... well then... i guess i have a new world to explore... hmmm...

*she continued to fiddle with the avali survival harness humming softly*

"So, uh... Who are you? I'm Umbra... The dragons from my old home dimension called me Vulomkiin..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-06-2015

*surge walked back into the square with 753 trying to keep up, the two already conversing*

no no no no! I don't know anything about anyone trying to destroy the universe or something I told you!

*753 grabbed surge and turned him around to face the droid*

I don't care what you know about a plot I need to know what you know about my Styx device!

I don't know anything about it either!

YES YOU DO. You obviously do, I will not allow this reality or any other to be destroyed or otherwise damaged as a result of your childish refusal to cooperate!